January Hopefuls...What's next for us???

I have seen butterfly effect. When I was dating my dh his brother gave it to me and told me I HAD to watch it. I tried to watch it several times answer just couldnt get into it and understand what was going on. when i told my bil to be he said i had to see it so he made me watch it with him one night when my dh was at work. When he finally got me to watch it i thought it was really good. I think I shall watch it again this weekend. Thanks for the reminder of a great movie.

I had a hard time getting into the movie too but when I did I was fascinated by the story. Really made me think of my effect on the world and sort of like why things happen for a reason.

Thanks!! The closer it gets to 2weeks I want to test. I just wanna know?! Lol where did this come from?? Lol

I totally understand, I don't think I even O'd yet and I am counting down the days until I can test. I was staring at my blazing + opk earlier and I thought...this is exactly what I want to see in two weeks on a hpt!

Hi Everyone, just wanted to pop in and see how it's going. This month has been rough for me. With the start of my last cycle I had a lot of pelvic pain and missed work. After a week of pelvic pain I went in for an ultrasound and they saw quite a few cysts on my ovaries, more than likely from the clomid. The pain continued and I had a CT scan which still showed the cysts, enlarged ovaries and lesions on my kidneys. I've been through rounds and rounds of testing. Got the word from my OB today that they want to go ahead with a lap to see if I have endometriosis and they will do an HSG at the same time. I should get a call tomorrow to get everything scheduled. This means I will more than likely be out for a few months. That's OK though because I have a wedding to plan. I hope all is well and still praying for BFBs for you ladies!

MissStacy, I am so sorry you have had quite a bit of pain and some disappointing news recently. I was wondering what happened to you. I sure hope that your doctors can help take care of everything. Is this your wedding you are planning? Do you have a date picked out?

MissStacy, I am so sorry you have had quite a bit of pain and some disappointing news recently. I was wondering what happened to you. I sure hope that your doctors can help take care of everything. Is this your wedding you are planning? Do you have a date picked out?

Yes my wedding. We are very laid back, low key people so it is going to be simple. We are shooting for May of this year. Our church is small and has most dates open, we will pick something after we finish our marriage preparation classes in a couple of weeks. Even though we are having something small there is still a ton to plan since it is all going to be DIY. My fiancé is so amazing, while I've been feeling down and out he has been putting his computer skills to use and whipping up spreadsheets and to do lists LOL Later he wants me to go through my pinterest boards with him to show him ideas so we can plan more. Love that guy!!

Yes my wedding. We are very laid back, low key people so it is going to be simple. We are shooting for May of this year. Our church is small and has most dates open, we will pick something after we finish our marriage preparation classes in a couple of weeks. Even though we are having something small there is still a ton to plan since it is all going to be DIY. My fiancé is so amazing, while I've been feeling down and out he has been putting his computer skills to use and whipping up spreadsheets and to do lists LOL Later he wants me to go through my pinterest boards with him to show him ideas so we can plan more. Love that guy!!

Congratulations! That sounds like so much fun to plan a wedding with your fiance using pinterest! My DH doesn't even know what pinterest is! I think you will have so much fun having a DIY wedding, there are great ideas out there!

Beaglemom, screw that lady. IUI works for tons of women. I really have to say, I personally really am feeling like it will be the answer for you. You O just fine, and you have the clomid for even better eggs, and your DH's spermies are just having a little difficulty getting there, that's all. It seems like the perfect solution for you and your DH, it really does. I feel so confident that it's gonna work for you. That lady doesn't know you or your situation.

MissStacy, I'm SO very sorry for what you're going through. I can only imagine the frustration. I hope they will take care of everything for you, and that the HSG will give you a little luck as well. You've got an exciting time with the wedding! And you'll be back to your old self again before you know it! Check in with us whenever you have a chance, and keep us posted on how things are going with everything. :flower: We'll be starting another thread in Feb, so you'll def be able to find us. :)

That situation wasn't me. A lady on the thread had it happen to her. And I told her the tech was crazy and had no business saying that to her.

So the snow is coming early. Still not sure what is in store for me this week. But there's a good chance I'll get a snow day.

That situation wasn't me. A lady on the thread had it happen to her. And I told her the tech was crazy and had no business saying that to her.

Gotcha. Sorry... Not sure how I read that wrong. It's been a weird day for me. Oh well, still feeling positive for you.

I feel good too...i just need a damn pos opk! Lol...no peak on the monitor yet

Also, I was fine 2 days ago not testing but I really really want to test today but its only 9dpo. Please give me strength to not test lol

You can do it!!! DH wanted me to test yesterday lol, he's way more impatient than I am. I explained to him that it would be more accurate Saturday though, and we both have the day off, so I think that placated him for now :thumbup:

I dont think my body knows what to do. Three days of low temps, cramping and spotting (with three wipes of actual red blood last night). I thought, Ok, Finally, AF will be here in the morning and I'll start my Clomid 5 days later, yay! I woke up this morning with no cramps at all, no more blood, and a rather large temp spike. My poor body is so confused. I've never seen such a wonky chart either.

I dont think my body knows what to do. Three days of low temps, cramping and spotting (with three wipes of actual red blood last night). I thought, Ok, Finally, AF will be here in the morning and I'll start my Clomid 5 days later, yay! I woke up this morning with no cramps at all, no more blood, and a rather large temp spike. My poor body is so confused. I've never seen such a wonky chart either.

I feel like my body is all messed up to. i usually can see my temp spike and it stays up for a few days so i can get my ch however this month is weird. my chart is crazy if ff can give me ch i will be super happy. i hope my temp starts going up and stays up. but i know there is a good chance i will have to wait until my first actual menses before my bfp.

ps i heard a lot of women think/know their af is on the way but they get their bfp instead. maybe that is you!

I was actually thinking about you & wondering if you had started yet. Sometimes my brown spotting can get pink right before the heavy starts. Usually I don't notice because it happens through the night. But last time it started around 11 am, so I saw the pink early on.

Have you dared to take a test?

oh i agree! test! ur 14dpo. dh and i was just talking about if we want to test early knowing we could get our hopes up and possibly miscarry again. we agreed it would be better to know so that we could let my md know so we could start testing if needed. so you know we will be testing early.

I am having some slight aches in my lower back right now. I have not been drinking a lot of water but I also have npt been drinking a lot of soda...mostly juice besides my 1 cup of coffee in the am. So I am hoping this is all leading to O very soon. Crossing my fingers I get a peak on the monitor tomorrow. So far I have had 4 highs...so I am due a peak. Also hoping for my pos opk sometime tomorrow. The lines have been really faint when I test. But I think it is because I am going to the bathroom more often at work for whatever reason. At home it seems I never go...but at work I am in there all the time. So maybe my urine is not concentrated enough. It is a very light color. I wish I had the pee sticks instead of dip sticks. I didn't realize what I had bought until i already had it at home & just decided to go with it.

We are still waiting for snow. Last night they closed the schools for today. But now the snow has been pushed back to 5 pm. Supposed to last all through the night until 8 am tomorrow. Still unsure of my work schedule. So I asked my husband what he thought of the name Leon if all this plays out to a positive! :)

When taking Clomid, how many days past ovulation should you expect AF? I'm on CD31, 16DPO, no symptoms of pregnancy today or of AF... last week i did feel nausea, bloating, sleepiness.... but no more...

I took 3 HPTs:
-first one on 12dpo = BFN,
-second on 14DPO = invalid I think (faint line but the control line wasn't solid),
-15dpo = BFN

If this were a normal cycle I would be having some cramps, pimples, severe bloating, pooping al the time (TMI, sorry), and maybe sore boobs... but I feel nothing! What do you guys think?

When taking Clomid, how many days past ovulation should you expect AF? I'm on CD31, 16DPO, no symptoms of pregnancy today or of AF... last week i did feel nausea, bloating, sleepiness.... but no more...

I took 3 HPTs:
-second on 14DPO = invalid I think (faint line but the control line wasn't solid),
-15dpo = BFN

If this were a normal cycle I would be having some cramps, pimples, severe bloating, pooping al the time (TMI, sorry), and maybe sore boobs... but I feel nothing! What do you guys think?

My experience was a normal cycle of 28-29 days...then on clomid it was 30-32 days. I was calculating up to 16-17 dpo when I finally got AF. So it def extended my luteal phase. Normally I was at 14 days. But everyone is different. My nurse told me that after 32 days, start counting as days past missed period. So on CD 33 you would be the day you expect AF. I never had any symptoms that close to AF...so maybe this is a good sign for you & you will get the positive late. I think you were also doing trigger & some other things I didn't have. So there are so many factors your body could be responding to. But that's just keep hoping it is getting ready for a BFP! Don't lose hope just yet.

I took 3 HPTs:
-15dpo = BFN

My experience was a normal cycle of 28-29 days...then on clomid it was 30-32 days. I was calculating up to 16-17 dpo when I finally got AF. So it def extended my luteal phase. Normally I was at 14 days. But everyone is different. My nurse told me that after 32 days, start counting as days past missed period. So on CD 33 you would be the day you expect AF. I never had any symptoms that close to AF...so maybe this is a good sign for you & you will get the positive late. I think you were also doing trigger & some other things I didn't have. So there are so many factors your body could be responding to. But that's just keep hoping it is getting ready for a BFP! Don't lose hope just yet.

Thanks beaglemom... I really hope so.. i was so hopeful when i took the test on 14dpo and it had a faint line, and then so disappointed on 15dpo ... can't wait for it to be my turn... which is a bummer... If/when AF comes, Im ready to move on to IUI, but DH does not want to do it...

My normal cycles are 33... so maybe it will take me even longer than get to get AF... I did do the trigger...I have a thyroid blood test this thursday, Im thinking about checking the box for HCG test as well, even though the doctor didnt ask for it... then I'll know for sure...

I took 3 HPTs:
-15dpo = BFN

Thanks beaglemom... I really hope so.. i was so hopeful when i took the test on 14dpo and it had a faint line, and then so disappointed on 15dpo ... can't wait for it to be my turn... which is a bummer... If/when AF comes, Im ready to move on to IUI, but DH does not want to do it...

My normal cycles are 33... so maybe it will take me even longer than get to get AF... I did do the trigger...I have a thyroid blood test this thursday, Im thinking about checking the box for HCG test as well, even though the doctor didnt ask for it... then I'll know for sure...

Well I hope you can get the blood test. Did you test out your trigger shot? I know a lot of women do that so they are sure not to get a false positive.

I'm not sure what to expect if you had a longer cycle before. I would stick with your normal 33 days. I think if you had a super long cycle it would regulate it to be a normal range. But 33 is really not out of the norm.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"