January Hopefuls...What's next for us???

No, I didnt test out the trigger shot... the nurse told me to wait until 14dpo to test... i tested on 12dpo and it was already negative so the trigger shot was out of my system by then... Im pretty sure Im gonna do the qualitative hcg blood test, just not sure if I can get in trouble by doing that because I'd pretty much be altering the paper the doctor gave me.

Hello ladies! I missed everything that went on today - schools are closed here again due to extreme low temps so I babysat for my SIL. Kids went wild on me, one bit me and the other punched me right in the stomach...so if I didn't O yet I am sure the egg got knocked loose.

haleiwamama, I am sorry :(

beaglemom, I was worried about the opks because I pee every 2 hours. I managed to not drink and hold it for about 2 1/2 hours when I got my + opk. I also got a + opk in the morning after I peed around 4am, I used an opk at 6am and got a blazing positive...could you try fmu tomorrow?

Erin, I am sorry your temps are so wonky - how are you doing this afternoon? Would implantation ever dip below the CH? Cramps and a bit of blood could have been sticky bean getting in there...fx'd!!

I was hoping for a bigger temp spike today to confirm O. Still BDing tonight and I hope that is enough. I had terrible cramps last night and my face broke out even worse than last week. Today no cramps and no new zits. My nephew asked me if I had chicken pox on my face...love how honest kids are! :)

Hello ladies! I missed everything that went on today - schools are closed here again due to extreme low temps so I babysat for my SIL. Kids went wild on me, one bit me and the other punched me right in the stomach...so if I didn't O yet I am sure the egg got knocked loose.

beaglemom, I was worried about the opks because I pee every 2 hours. I managed to not drink and hold it for about 2 1/2 hours when I got my + opk. I also got a + opk in the morning after I peed around 4am, I used an opk at 6am and got a blazing positive...could you try fmu tomorrow?

Erin, I am sorry your temps are so wonky - how are you doing this afternoon? Would implantation ever dip below the CH? Cramps and a bit of blood could have been sticky bean getting in there...fx'd!!

I was hoping for a bigger temp spike today to confirm O. Still BDing tonight and I hope that is enough. I had terrible cramps last night and my face broke out even worse than last week. Today no cramps and no new zits. My nephew asked me if I had chicken pox on my face...love how honest kids are! :)

It looks like your temps are just as frustrating. Crazy things. i keep comparing my previous months to this month. none of them even look similar to this month i am almost wondering if i didnt release an egg. i feel as though my body geared up for it but no eggie.

any expert or chart stalkers out there want to give their opinion?

Ha ha...after today are you sure you want kids! LOL! I hope they didn't crack the egg. :)

I have been holding it in all afternoon. I am about to DIE! I had to rinse something out in the bathroom & it was killing me to just not go. Gonna do it as soon as I get home.

If I can remember, I will try to pee in a cup in the AM so I can do my monitor test strip & a regular OPK.

I am with you on Erin...I am holding out that there is still a chance!

It looks like your temps are just as frustrating. Crazy things. i keep comparing my previous months to this month. none of them even look similar to this month i am almost wondering if i didnt release an egg. i feel as though my body geared up for it but no eggie.

I was wondering if my bbt even worked right - it is super old (10 years) - wondering if that makes a difference?

I am not chart genius since I just got into them - but I think if you don't O then your temps never spike or get CH. I know you said you were sick too so hopefully that is why your temps are all over the place. I am hoping for a huge spike on mine tomorrow and yours too!! I really felt super crampy yesterday - never felt like that before.

Ha ha...after today are you sure you want kids! LOL! I hope they didn't crack the egg. :)

I have been holding it in all afternoon. I am about to DIE! I had to rinse something out in the bathroom & it was killing me to just not go. Gonna do it as soon as I get home.

If I can remember, I will try to pee in a cup in the AM so I can do my monitor test strip & a regular OPK.

I am with you on Erin...I am holding out that there is still a chance!

Those kids are the best form of BC there is...seriously I am exhausted from chasing them around and putting out fires. I absolutely love the children but when you put both of them together, they constantly bicker and find ways to almost kill each other! Fun times!

Yikes, hope you make it home! I seriously would pee in the car! lol :haha:

One tip I read is to close the toilet seat cover and place a cup on top - that way it is a nice reminder when you are half asleep in the morning. I also close the bathroom door as a second reminder.

Hello Everyone! This is my very first post on my very first forum- I have read quite a bit on general Google searches but have finally gotten the nerve to reach out. I am 36 and am TTC my first. I sure could use some advice if anyone is online.

Hello Everyone! This is my very first post on my very first forum- I have read quite a bit on general Google searches but have finally gotten the nerve to reach out. I am 36 and am TTC my first. I sure could use some advice if anyone is online.

Welcome Kate- we have a bunch of wonderful ladies in this thread. Hope you will join us on your journey ttc. We are all here to help one another out.

Hi FutureBabyG, I was just beginning to think that no one was online! I have some confusing symptoms and I'm just not sure what to make of all of it. I have a 26/27 day cycle and I thought I had started af on
cd23 (Dec 22/ 9dpo?) Anyway, at first I thought "is this implantation bleeding?" because it started just REALLY light. Then over the next day and half it went to about half of normal af strength. So I bled for about 2 days. My normal length is a heavy 4-1/2 to 5 days
cd28 (Dec 27/ 14dpo?) BFN
cd29 (Dec 28/ 15dpo?) BFN Very brief light spot
I usually have breast tenderness the second half of my cycle but haven't had any except for mild discomfort 1/2 a day. I have been getting nauseous and getting head aches and yes, I really do want to have a baby, it really seems too late to get a BFP now, doesn't it? Any insight would really be appreciated.

Hi FutureBabyG, I was just beginning to think that no one was online! I have some confusing symptoms and I'm just not sure what to make of all of it. I have a 26/27 day cycle and I thought I had started af on
cd23 (Dec 22/ 9dpo?) Anyway, at first I thought "is this implantation bleeding?" because it started just REALLY light. Then over the next day and half it went to about half of normal af strength. So I bled for about 2 days. My normal length is a heavy 4-1/2 to 5 days
I usually have breast tenderness the second half of my cycle but haven't had any except for mild discomfort 1/2 a day. I have been getting nauseous and getting head aches and yes, I really do want to have a baby, it really seems too late to get a BFP now, doesn't it? Any insight would really be appreciated.

Hi Kate and welcome! I am a bit confused by what you wrote, instead of Dec do you mean January? It seems like maybe you had a super light AF, unfortunately a lot of the pregnancy symptoms are also AF symptoms too :(
Though when I got my first bfp I was about 10 days late for AF and experienced just some spotting the day before when I wiped. Fx'd that yours was implantation bleeding!!
I am sure some of the other girls on here will offer you some suggestions too!

Hi FBG! Look at my chart... Notice how I didn't O until 2 days after my 2nd pos OPK. I of course didn't get those CHs until I had three days of high temps. So I'm thinking maybe your eggie took it's time like mine did, and maybe you O'd today, and if your temp goes up tomorrow and stays up for three days, then I bet FF will probably put your CHs there. Fxd!! :thumbup:

Hi savvy! I think your temps will continue on up tomorrow. You'll probably get CHs in a couple days. :)

Yes, I think implantation dips (if one even happens) can drop below the coverline, but it's only supposed to be for one day. Three days of low temps like mine make NO sense without AF arriving. And then to have a big spike after... That's even more odd. You girls are soo sweet to still have hope for me. I have to admit, my heart did a little jump when I saw my temp this morning. But then I came back to reality and reminded myself that my body is just trying to straighten back out. It's not sure which hormones it's supposed to be releasing right now, lol.

Hi savvy! I think your temps will continue on up tomorrow. You'll probably get CHs in a couple days. :)

Yes, I think implantation dips (if one even happens) can drop below the coverline, but it's only supposed to be for one day. Three days of low temps like mine make NO sense without AF arriving. And then to have a big spike after... That's even more odd. You girls are soo sweet to still have hope for me. I have to admit, my heart did a little jump when I saw my temp this morning. But then I came back to reality and reminded myself that my body is just trying to straighten back out. It's not sure which hormones it's supposed to be releasing right now, lol.

Erin, I am just trying to stay positive for you! Did you search in FF to compare charts to yours? I just find it odd that you dip down and spot then spike back up. Do you plan on testing at all?

I sure hope my temps keep going up and I get my CHs soon. I wish I knew if I already ovulated or not!

I guess we will keep bding for a couple more days then just incase you are right. i wish my body coupd have just bounced back but i understand.

oh thats a tough one. i really dont know. i guess i would keep testing maybe every other day.

It certainly is a tough one! And yes, I meant January... I've been going crazy with all of this..... I will continue to test every other day - and even purposely drove right by the drug store so I wouldn't stop to get another test....

erin I am with you on the crazy charting...still no AF for me - negative test again this morning and dropped temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->