January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hey guys, Sorry I've been MIA for a while. School has been a pain in my a**, but now that its over, I can focus on my pregnancy!!!:happydance::happydance: Hope everyone is still doing well! Nothing new to report here,except we had an elective U/S last week and we are team :pink: and we couldn't be happier!!!

https://[URL=https://s1299.photobucket.com/user/prettyjen82/media/G45A8120_zpscbf2b2a8.jpg.html]https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag76/prettyjen82/G45A8120_zpscbf2b2a8.jpg[/URL]

Congrats!! You look beautiful!

Congratulations Jenn! Gorgeous picture!

15 more days until we hopefully find out what Monkey is!

Our appt for the gender scan is Aug 27th, but I forgot that DH will be gone on business, so have to reschedule. He'll be gone the entirety of Week 20, so hoping they let me have it at 19weeks 5 days rather than 21 weeks. We have a family wedding the weekend I turn 20 weeks, so I'd love to know the day before we see everybody! Will call tomorrow

Congrats Jen :)

Well we've finally announced on facebook and it's so nice to not have to be careful about what I say anymore!

We still haven't gone FB wide- DH wants to wait til we have our US picture. Both of us are hesitant to post about the pregnancy, not for fear for ourselves, but because we know close friends that are trying. Some know we're pregnant (my BFF for example) I just know how painful FB became for me when we we're struggling through the MC etc. DH is starting to get anxious though. He was telling everybody at church this morning now that my bump is for real he's quite excited! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 6
Congrats to the sweet girls <3 with the cute bumps :flower:

I'm 16weeks today. Yay :happydance:

Congrats to those who have had their gender reveals! I am so excited for ours but we won't find out until 20 weeks.

I have my scan on 23rd August. We are actually on holiday that day but we are coming back for my scan and then going back!! Can't wait to find out if my hunch that it is another girl is right or wrong. Would be nice to have another girl as we then have 3 of each but would be easier for bedrooms if it was a boy. As long as he/she is healthy and happy then that is good for me :) xx

hello ladies

MW appointment went well she took blood for down sydrome test and it was a lot easier for her to get this time, then she checked heartbeat. Took her a while to find it and we heard movements before she found it (think peanut was trying to hide lol) and she let us record it so OHs boys can listen when we eventually tell them. My uterus is up by my belly button (a lot higher than i thought) and that is where she finally found a good strong heartbeat after trying everywhere else lol so think my belly is more than just fat now lol although doesnt exactly look like a baby bump yet just looks like ive put on a few extra pounds. Ive put the 7lb back that i had lost so back to my original weight before i got pregnant :) xx

Hi ladies, hope you are all keeping well xxxx

Sorry I havent posted in a while, tiredness is so extreme Im either with the kids or sleeping :wacko: Though nausea and sickness have sodded off, yay!!!

Im currently recovering from a tumble down a flight of stairs :wacko: MW checked baby was ok, and I heard the HB for the first time which was nice though Im in lots of pain and full of colourful bruises lol oops!

I was just wondering, mainly from those who's this is not the first pregnancy, who has been feeling regular movements, and if you have had spells of no movement?? I was feeling baby quite regular 2-3 times a day, and it was more than flutters I felt proper movement, but since the fall I havent felt baby. Im trying not to worry because I heard the HB (even if it did take MW 20 minutes to find!) and Im not sure how serious she would take the no movement thing at only 15 weeks :wacko: Im not sure what to do :wacko:

Congratulations on those that have found out the genders :thumbup: hope everyone is happy with their news!!! Im still torn between private gender scan or waiting for NHS 20wk scan. OH wants the private scan so I guess he'll win lol Im just starting to feel nervous incase gender disappointment occurs - even though I have no strong feeling of what Im carrying - or what Id prefer I dont think :shrug:

WW - glad your appointment went well!

New - sorry to hear about your tumble down the stairs! That's scary. That's happened to me before, while I was carrying Ani! Glad your jelly bean is okay :hugs:

I've been feeling some movement/flutters at night before bed but not every night.

Going to put Ani down for a nap; hope you all have a good day.

Hi ladies, hope you are all keeping well xxxx

Sorry I havent posted in a while, tiredness is so extreme Im either with the kids or sleeping :wacko: Though nausea and sickness have sodded off, yay!!!

Im currently recovering from a tumble down a flight of stairs :wacko: MW checked baby was ok, and I heard the HB for the first time which was nice though Im in lots of pain and full of colourful bruises lol oops!

I was just wondering, mainly from those who's this is not the first pregnancy, who has been feeling regular movements, and if you have had spells of no movement?? I was feeling baby quite regular 2-3 times a day, and it was more than flutters I felt proper movement, but since the fall I havent felt baby. Im trying not to worry because I heard the HB (even if it did take MW 20 minutes to find!) and Im not sure how serious she would take the no movement thing at only 15 weeks :wacko: Im not sure what to do :wacko:

Congratulations on those that have found out the genders :thumbup: hope everyone is happy with their news!!! Im still torn between private gender scan or waiting for NHS 20wk scan. OH wants the private scan so I guess he'll win lol Im just starting to feel nervous incase gender disappointment occurs - even though I have no strong feeling of what Im carrying - or what Id prefer I dont think :shrug:

Sorry about your tumble-down-the-stairs. Because you've heard the heartbeat,I think you needn't worry. Do you have any bruises over your tummy? if so,they maybe the cause of the not feeling movement. Do try taking a sugary liquid and lying on the side for sometime. My SIL says it works everytime she wants to feel the movement

:hi: Hope Ani went down ok for you xx

Thanks ladies, my MW said she'll be popping pass in about an hour or so anyway so will drop in with a doppler and just check the HB again. She said its best to check as movement was so regular before but possible baby is just moved higher up or in a completely new position reducing movement at this early stage - makes sense!

No bruising on the tummy, plenty on my legs and back though grrr lol

I best tidy up - house isnt in a MW friendly state :haha: :dohh:

Congrats to all of those who found out the gender of their lo! I can't wait for mine! No date yet as I'll get the slip to make the appointment at my next OB appt on the 9th.

And I hope your bruises heal quickly for you, new_to_ttc. Hopefully when your MW comes you'll hear the hb again and you'll know all is well. :) I've felt a little movement here and there...I think anyway...LOL But it definitely hasn't been consistent.

I'm 16 weeks today!! Yay!! :happydance: A week from Friday I'll get to hear my bean's hb again and I'll finally get the slip for my anatomy scan! I'm hoping to schedule it for the 23rd as I'm already off work; so fingers crossed they'll have availability that day! I'll make the appointment as soon as I get home from my OB appt so being 2 weeks out, it should be no problem to get one that day. :thumbup:

I've been feeling movement since I was about 12 weeks but I can go days sometimes without feeling anything. I'm excited for when I can feel Monkey moving everyday lol

Sorry about your tumble :hugs: I'm glad you are both ok!

Had to move my gender/anatomy scan due to DH's work conflict. It is now Sept 3rd. I'll be 21 weeks 2 days. They REFUSE to do it before 20 weeks (I tried to get in before he leaves 19wk5days). I'll just have to patient :growlmad:... I feel the little one every once and awhile. Last night DH and I sang a lullaby to the baby before bed and he/she was moving all over! Love it! Can't wait for a big strong kick :thumbup:

Huh, that's ridiculous that they won't do it before 20 weeks. Even a few days? With my doctor, she says anywhere between 19-21 weeks. I don't have mine scheduled yet but it all goes as I hope, I'll be 19+4 when I get mine done. You wouldn't think a few days would make THAT much difference! I'd be a bit peeved too if I were you. But September 3rd isn't too terribly far away; I'm sure you can make it! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->