January Jelly Beans 2014!

MW popped in earlier and heard baby's HB so all good and reassured!!! :thumbup:

Sorry they put your scan back hun, but honestly a few days can really make all the difference. I had George's 20wk a few days before Christmas - perfect present I thought, and I was just 20wk and she had to tell me she couldnt see all the chambers of the heart and I would have to come back in the new year for a more detailed scan :cry: Had it not been Christmas Id have had it a few days later! He was fine, but far from the joyful Christmas news I had hoped for!!! It might feel like waiting an extra lifetime, but its really not too long and it will make all the difference.

My 20wk scan is booked for 29th Aug and I will be exactly 20wk. I asked the sonographer if I could come a week later as this felt far too early but she said I shouldnt worry, they will scan and if they cant see everything call me back a few days later - but the wait is awful :cry: Though fingers crossed this time its all plain sailing :thumbup:

Gender guesses please :)

This whole pregnancy I have thought girl, SO has though boy and plenty of friends have to. My last scan at 17w3d, I didn't see any nub or anything between the legs at all. Just a cute big round tummy with two little legs sticking out. :thumbup: I'm not going to be calling baby a girl until we have an official scan and answer.

Attachments

• GEDC1884.jpg
    GEDC1884.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 19
Gender guesses please :)

This whole pregnancy I have thought girl, SO has though boy and plenty of friends have to. My last scan at 17w3d, I didn't see any nub or anything between the legs at all. Just a cute big round tummy with two little legs sticking out. :thumbup: I'm not going to be calling baby a girl until we have an official scan and answer.

Im not sure how it works - 3 lines for a girl, 1 for a boy right??? I see 1 line hun, plus based on the skull theroy Im inclined to stay with boy.

And if I am right it'll be my first time ever lol.. so Im probably not lol Lovely scan though :)

Baby's bottom isn't showing at all so I guess you would need to base it off of skull theory!! :)

OMG see!!!!!!!!!! lol That is a leg flying high on the right, right??? lolol I saw a straight line like in there :rofl: I did mention I was bad with htis right :haha:

YAY for all those who have found out gender! Good work for those staying team yellow, you are an inspiration! I can't wait till I find out! August 16th!

How exciting that we are starting to find out the genders!!!

Doctors appointment tomorrow. I'm hoping to convince him to have my scan in 2 weeks instead of 4. The suspense is killing me!!

We just had ultrasound, and found out we're having a boy :happydance:

Morning all!! Love logging in and seeing everyone's scans!! Our beans look very different from a few weeks ago!! My doc doesn't do a nt scan- just bloodwork unless theres something suspicious on the blood. Oh well. She generally does the big scan at 18-20wks but I know I convinced hef for a 17wk scan with my last so I plan to push for that again. She knows this will be my last so she'll prob let me... every once in a whole I swear I feel a flutter. Seems nuts to me. My other three I didn't feel til closer to 20ish weeks. Wishful thinking perhaps. ..

Still debating whether ill find out gender or stay team yellow eeek. I really want to find out but I really feel like this time it should be a suprise.... 5 weeks till my scan (hopefully as apt doesnt say scan just OB) if I had the money id go private scan just to see bubs for the first time :(

Congrats on all the gender scans! I'm another who can't wait to find out what I'm having. I still have several weeks til my scan, though I don't have an exact date yet. I don't have any feelings one way or the other, though I'm hoping for a girl! I just hope I'm not too disappointed if my bean turns out to be another boy. I love my son, though, so I know I'll love this one just as much either way. :thumbup: The most important thing I'm looking forward to is knowing my little bean is healthy. :)

I'm pretty sure I've felt my bean move a few times though nothing consistent. It's earlier for me this time too as I didn't even "think" I was feeling anything until after 16 weeks with my son.

As if waiting for a sonogram isn't torture enough, waiting on the hospital to call and tell you when its booked is killer!!!!

Took DS with me to my appointment and he got to hear LO kick the Doppler over and over. He thought it was really cool.

Heart rate is 144, im thinking we are having a little boy. Can't wait to find out!!

We had our private scan yesterday and found out we're having a girl!! I wasn't able to get any good pictures of her, but I'm just thrilled to finally know what we are having. We stopped at the mall on our way home and bought a few girly outfits!

Congrats to all the ladies who have found out and good luck to all you still waiting!

Yay Lindsay!!!! :hugs:

I think buying clothes right after finding out really makes it all sink in!! Little girl shopping is so much fun!!!

All you ladies are making me jealous!! :haha: three weeks until we find out what we're having! :happydance:

Hey ladies, were staying team yellow :) we would love to know but the surprise will be worth it!!

I've felt tiny movements the last 2 days... So exiting!!

Has anyone else 's tummy suddenly popped?! I feel sooo much bigger than 2 weeks ago!

Em xxx

@Emily, yes most definitely, just check out the pic I posted Sunday (page 239 :)

I still have 5 weeks before finding out gender (I'll be 21, 2). SOOOO Long to wait!!!

I give those of you that are staying team Yellow props. I couldn't do it.

Yep, I couldn't do it. As it is I'm not sure I can refrain from telling everyone right away. I want to tell our families first in person but I have to wait a week for his side and 2 weeks for mine. :\

13 days to go before we hopefully find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->