January Jelly Beans 2014!

Yay so exciting to see various colors of jelly beans! :pink: :blue: :yellow:

I had a checkup today - heard HB. All is well. More bloodwork to check for spina bifida. Hopefully the end of the bloodwork. Next scan is Aug. 26 and we'll see if the 12 week gender guess was correct!

Hey ladies, were staying team yellow :) we would love to know but the surprise will be worth it!!

I've felt tiny movements the last 2 days... So exiting!!

Has anyone else 's tummy suddenly popped?! I feel sooo much bigger than 2 weeks ago!

Em xxx

I've felt movements too, especially after I've had a small glass of orange juice and I'm lying in bed. So cool right? :cloud9:

Week 16 made DH get me pickles and cheddar cheese (I do live in Wisconsin after all) :)
Other than that I really like chocolate milk.
Anybody else??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
Week 16 made DH get me pickles and cheddar cheese (I do live in Wisconsin after all) :)
Other than that I really like chocolate milk.
Anybody else??

I've been having the same craving as I did when I was pregnant with DS: fountain orange soda, preferably with crushed ice :haha:

I think I felt some movement yesterday and today,not exactly movement-like,kind of like tiny jabs. But I don't feel them all at the same place,they keep shifting. Is what I felt,baby movements?

My next scan isn't until mid-September where I'll be 21weeks. We can't afford a private scan so I was relying on the nub/skull theory from the NT scan (leaning :blue:). Well gut feel is also :blue: so I'll go with that for now.

Hoe everyone is keeping well!
My 20 week scan is in September and I have my first midwife appointment today. Hope she is nice.
Busy day ahead as taking dd to get her first hair cut (trim) then we r going to attempt swimming. Just joined the gym for a special 6 wk membership. Been having high blood pressure so trying swimming to see if that helps.
Cravings..... For me it's ice lollies!
My last pregnancy it was icecream!

I think I felt some movement yesterday and today,not exactly movement-like,kind of like tiny jabs. But I don't feel them all at the same place,they keep shifting. Is what I felt,baby movements?

Despttc, it definitely could be baby! :thumbup: There's no way for us to tell you 100% that it is but it sounds like it to me. :) I'm sure you'll know for sure when it becomes more regular.

I think I've felt my bean as well a few times at least. But it's so fleeting and infrequent I've almost convinced myself I'm imagining it! LOL It's been a while since I thought I felt something and I think the longer between movements the more convinced I am that I did imagine it. :dohh: Hopefully I'll start to feel more soon. I can't wait for the 9th to get here so I can hear my beans hb again!

As for cravings, I don't think I have any one that stands out. With my son, I always craved cheeseburgers all the time for some reason. And I had my hubby stopping by McDonald's to get me a double cheeseburger several times! LOL This time it's never anything specific; sometimes I want something salty....other times sweet...and still sometimes a cheeseburger! LOL Lately I've been wanting a salad and just haven't had the opportunity to get one. Maybe tonite for dinner!

Gender guesses please :)

This whole pregnancy I have thought girl, SO has though boy and plenty of friends have to. My last scan at 17w3d, I didn't see any nub or anything between the legs at all. Just a cute big round tummy with two little legs sticking out. :thumbup: I'm not going to be calling baby a girl until we have an official scan and answer.

I would have to guess boy :)

Yay so exciting to see various colors of jelly beans! :pink: :blue: :yellow:

I had a checkup today - heard HB. All is well. More bloodwork to check for spina bifida. Hopefully the end of the bloodwork. Next scan is Aug. 26 and we'll see if the 12 week gender guess was correct!

Glad your appointment went well :) x

Hello ladies

Congrats to everyone who has found out gender :)

Congrats to everyone staying team yellow i couldnt do it :)

Nothing much to report here not felt any movements yet but hope to soon :) just over 3 weeks and i will be half way through and 4 weeks today is my scan cant wait but time seems to be going so slow

reading all the gender information makes me very impatient for Friday, when we find out. CANT WAIT! I need to keep myself very busy. We are having family come with us to the U/S and then we are having a big BBQ at our house after. Im getting excited.

Congrats to all you happy/healthy mommy's!

Hey everyone, I'm new here. :) I'm due on Jan.4th and we just learned yesterday that we are going to have a little boy! I can't even process how excited I am, haha.

Hey everyone, I'm new here. :) I'm due on Jan.4th and we just learned yesterday that we are going to have a little boy! I can't even process how excited I am, haha.

Congrats again and welcome to the group :) x

Having aches and pains today. Hoping it's nothing to worry about. I twisted my back somehow this morning getting out of the shower. (My adorable Siamese always stands with his feet up on the tub edge waiting for me to get out and I bent over to kiss his little forehead- which is what he wants) Anyway, so that pain has an explanation. My abdomen is just achy today though. No strong pains and I wouldn't call it cramps... I've had RLP at times, but it's always been brief and sharp. This is quite uncomfortable... I'd feel better if it came and went...
Listened to LOs HB last night with the doppler and it has slowed to about 142 (totally normal I know) from about 150 last week. Still moving around lots. Maybe the lower HR and pain is just a growth spurt??

Melann woke up the same today feeling achy and no energy even a bit nauseas :(

Lucy sorry you aren't feeling good today. Hope you get feeling better soon!

I just went and counted up the beans on the front page.
2 Boys, 4 girls, and 4 team yellows! So exciting! I swear more people have told genders on fb, but it isn't as easy to keep track of there.

I've had an achy feeling on and off throughout my pregnancy. Sometimes its more cramp-like and other times it's just achy. Very annoying but I'm just chalking it up to growing pains! :thumbup: Though I really can't wait until I can hear my beans hb again. I think I'll feel much better. I hope you both, melann and Lucy, feel better! :hugs:

And WhitheartsQ, I think it's going to tough to keep track in both places soon! LOL I think we are probably going on 200 Jellybeans in this group! I guess it's just a good time to have a baby!! :winkwink:

I can't wait to find out the gender. I'm a little jealous of all the scans (though happy for all of you too!!). :thumbup: I wish I could afford a private scan but it's just not possible right now so I'll have to wait for my 20 week scan, which I'm hoping will be 3 weeks from Friday! *fingers crossed*

VTJESS I bet you are right! We do have a lot of jelly beans! lol.
I'll keep my fxed you will have your scan soon! I know how you feel! Waiting is hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->