January Jelly Beans 2014!

I'm feeling a bit better going to take a shower and get ready for work :). Broke down nd bought an angel sounds Doppler off eBay :) it was $20 free shipping should be getting here end of this week or Monday the latest now to tell my hubby which am sure he'll be ok with it

I have my u/s apt next Thursday seems like a life time away

Lucy sorry you aren't feeling good today. Hope you get feeling better soon!

I just went and counted up the beans on the front page.
2 Boys, 4 girls, and 4 team yellows! So exciting! I swear more people have told genders on fb, but it isn't as easy to keep track of there.

I should probably give up now trying to keep up with both pages :haha: I spent a while updating the FB page last night. Maybe someone else can update the genders on FB and I can add the other jelly beans here? It's hard to do while chasing a toddler :thumbup:

Going forward - I will update the front page on bnb with the different colored jelly beans. On the Facebook page, however, the first document is accessible by anyone who is on a laptop or desktop (unfortunately I haven't been able to edit through my phone or tablet). I spent some time last night updating EDD's and team pink or blue on the FB page last night, but it's very time consuming with chasing after a toddler, who is literally climbing my coffee table as I type :haha:

I will leave it up to you guys to take care of the FB page. I've noticed Radiance and Pnutsprincess have been great with doing this :thumbup: Thank you!

Hakuna just saw you have a little blue bean!! Congrads!! :happydance: One of each now!

Thanks hon! It's not 100% certain yet because I was only 12 weeks at the time but I have another scan in 3 weeks then we will know for sure! It'd be very cool to have one of each.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBabk5g7Hdg&feature=youtu.be

Congratulations!!!!

All these gender announcements, you're making it really hard for me to wait 12 more days lol

reading all the gender information makes me very impatient for Friday, when we find out. CANT WAIT! I need to keep myself very busy. We are having family come with us to the U/S and then we are having a big BBQ at our house after. Im getting excited.

Congrats to all you happy/healthy mommy's!

I'm feeling a bit better going to take a shower and get ready for work :). Broke down nd bought an angel sounds Doppler off eBay :) it was $20 free shipping should be getting here end of this week or Monday the latest now to tell my hubby which am sure he'll be ok with it

I have my u/s apt next Thursday seems like a life time away

Finally got the call and our ultrasound is August 20th!! :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!

All these gender announcements, you're making it really hard for me to wait 12 more days lol

Not much longer!! :dance:

Congratulations!!!!

Ive got 28 days to wait for mine doesnt help time seems to be going slow or the fact OH has taken a job 4 hours away so will be staying away week days so now hes not going to be able to come with me and means he will miss all other appointments :(

Finally got the call and our ultrasound is August 20th!! :happydance:

YAY :)

I'm another who can't wait either! It seems like time is going at a snails pace. :dohh: I don't even have a date yet as I have to wait for my OB to give me a slip so I can schedule it. I won't get it until my appointment on the 9th. And my doctor wants me to schedule it 2 weeks after that appointment. So I have at least 3 more weeks to go!! I'm getting SOOOOOO impatient!! :haha:

5 weeks here... I just keep telling myself that the baby will he nice and big by then and we should get lots of nice pics. They have me go to the hospital where the US is fancier than at the clinic and they said it could take nearly an hour to see everything they check...so hopefully patience will pay off in a really nice scan. On the upside I picked out our nursery fabric!!
https://www.fashionablefabrics.com/...and-scene-on-cream-by-timeless-treasures.aspx

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow,feeling very tense,no idea why :-( My anomaly scan is in 4weeks. Trying hard to keep myself focused on team yellow *sigh* ;-)

Im finally in the second tri!!! Amazing! Seems like its dragging but I know with back to school and the fall/winter holidays this will fly by!!

I hate being at the end of this group... my scan isn't for 7 weeks! :blush: I really want to pay for a private scan at 16 weeks but OH won't let me :growlmad:

I hate being at the end of this group... my scan isn't for 7 weeks! :blush: I really want to pay for a private scan at 16 weeks but OH won't let me :growlmad:

Get one! I see you're in Cheshire like me, where abouts? I'm getting one next week for £40, you could maybe go there if it's not too far away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->