January Jelly Beans 2014!

Get one! I see you're in Cheshire like me, where abouts? I'm getting one next week for £40, you could maybe go there if it's not too far away :)

I'm so tempted! It's about a 50 min drive from us which isn't too bad if mum will drive but otherwise I'd have to take a train for two hours.. still tempting for the price though. It was my birthday on monday and I'm still waiting to see what my brother and sister got me. It's usually money so if it is then I might treat myself. OH can't complain about me spending my birthday money :haha:

Get one! I see you're in Cheshire like me, where abouts? I'm getting one next week for £40, you could maybe go there if it's not too far away :)

I'm so tempted! It's about a 50 min drive from us which isn't too bad if mum will drive but otherwise I'd have to take a train for two hours.. still tempting for the price though. It was my birthday on monday and I'm still waiting to see what my brother and sister got me. It's usually money so if it is then I might treat myself. OH can't complain about me spending my birthday money :haha:

Sounds like my OH. He's complained about spending the £40 even though I'm paying for it with money from things I sold on eBay. Can't win with them lol.

I'll cross my fingers that your brother and sister give you money ;)

My scan, though not scheduled, should in about 3 weeks, which still seems so far away to me!! :dohh: I'm a bit jealous of all those who've had their gender scans. I'd LOVE to do a private one but we really can't afford it unfortunately. I have my next OB appointment on the 9th where I'll get to hear the heartbeat (and I'll get my slip to schedule my scan) so hopefully that can hold me over until I get my scan! :thumbup:

question... I get high anxiety when flying and my OBGYN prescribed me Xanax. Anyone have experience with taking this while pregnant?

For those not on the FB page- we are having :pink: :pink: and my due date is Jan 6 :)

question... I get high anxiety when flying and my OBGYN prescribed me Xanax. Anyone have experience with taking this while pregnant?

My understanding is that all anxiety meds can pose risks. I take Klonopin occasionally but never while pregnant. Ask your doc though :thumbup: We are flying next month to FL and I'll be a bit jealous of my DH being able to have a drink!

For those not on the FB page- we are having :pink: :pink: and my due date is Jan 6 :)

Congratulations!!

Right there with you Sal!! Glad to know I'm not the only one at the end of January!

Me too SBinRI! I get so jealous sometimes of the ones at the beginning of Jan :blush: Glad I'm not on my own at the end :thumbup:

Congratulations on second trimester!!!

10 more days to go until we hopefully find out what Monkey is!!! :D

Doctor's appointment over. Today my blood pressure was on the higher side. Doc says it was just my tension that caused the high value then and asked me not to worry. But have been asked to have follow up pressure recordings :-(

I know! It's crazy. Pretty soon we'll be over the halfway mark!

They're probably just being careful, I wouldn't worry too much at this point despttc :hugs:

Hope you're okay despttc

Feeling a little down,hakuna :-( All these days,I've hearing MIL's story of her fight against high blood pressure in her first pregnancy. Those stories are haunting me now *sigh*

Hope you're okay despttc

Feeling a little down,hakuna :-( All these days,I've hearing MIL's story of her fight against high blood pressure in her first pregnancy. Those stories are haunting me now *sigh*

I'm sure it was just your nerves at being a the doctor that caused your high bp, desptcc. :hugs: And your doctors are just being cautious. And I wouldn't think your MIL's pregnancy would have any bearing on yours so I would try not to let her stories worry you (though I know that's easier said than done). But even if it isn't, having high blood pressure isn't the end of the world. I had it with my son and, unfortunately for me, I now have it even when not pregnant (it runs in the family unfortunately). But there are several bp meds that are safe during pregnancy so there are ways to control it so it doesn't affect your lo. I'm on labetalol which I currently take once a day and it's working great. My bp has been just fine throughout my pg so far. And what's good about Labetalol it's very easy to up the dosage if it starts not working. So I understand your fears but I promise all will be OK! :hugs: And if you are really worried, try lowering your salt intake. Salt is one thing that can cause your bp to go up so if you usually like to add salt to your food, maybe try to limit. Good Luck to you! And if you have any questions about high bp, I'd be happy to answer them if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->