January Jelly Beans 2014!

17 weeks today and peanut is the size of an onion :)

Happy 17 weeks to hakuna aswell :)

Totally made myself a banana split just now. I don't think I've ever wanted/had one before. I just keep telling myself that if banana+nuts>ice cream+ caramel sauce, it's a healthy snack for baby...
haha.. I know I'm full of it, but I have a huge pan of zucchini and carrots roasting in the oven for supper with chicken sausage, so it evens out... :blush:

Totally made myself a banana split just now. I don't think I've ever wanted/had one before. I just keep telling myself that if banana+nuts>ice cream+ caramel sauce, it's a healthy snack for baby...
haha.. I know I'm full of it, but I have a huge pan of zucchini and carrots roasting in the oven for supper with chicken sausage, so it evens out... :blush:

All of that sounds deliciousssss!

Melann that sounds yummy :). Enjoy

Happy new week ladies !!!!

I just got back from my daughter's check up, weighed myself on one of those really old scales. Apparently I gained 5 pounds in 3 days! No way.. I'm going to a store and buying an electric scale!! :haha:

A banana split sounds yummy! :) I'm currently eating a bowl of strawberry and peach frozen yogurt for dessert. They were on sale at the grocery store and I couldn't resist! :icecream: So good!!

Congratulations!!!!

Luckily I have camping to distract me for the next few days. We hopefully find out on Monday the 12th!

Today is day 5 of some sort of stomach hug. I cant keep anything in. Ive been eating the brat diet and drinking lots of water and pedialyte. Doesn't matter. My eczema is hoing nuts and my lips are chapped- so def signs of dehydration. Im so tired I could cry. Calling the doc when they open in 40mins but the thought of getting up n shpwered and three kids dressed etc is too much to handle right now. Im NOT an emotional person by any means but I just want to cry.

Congrats to goldstns! :)

And I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, SBrini!! :hugs: I'd probably wanna cry in your shoes as well so there's nothing wrong with that. Hopefully you can get in to see the doctor and they can give you something to help! Feel better, hun!!

I'm feeling pretty good. (17 weeks today!! :happydance:) But I have been getting this uncomfortable feeling/pains at the bottom of my "bump" which is not really a bump but it's the best way to explain where the feeling is. I'm going to ask my doctor about it at my appointment on Friday but does anyone else have experience with something similar? It only happens when I'm walking or standing and while not extemely painful it's very uncomfortable. :wacko: I'm not too concerned but if anyone has advice/experience I'm all ears!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Sorry you aren't feeling good SB. I kinda feel the same way. I feel like I am going to throw up. Its been going on for 2 days now and I was just thinking that I was happy to be done with the first tri.... but I feel sick again.

Im waiting for the doc to call back. Didn't want to go in for an appt to either just be sent home or sent on to the hospital for an iv. Id rather wait for the doc herself to say that she wants to see me or just send me straight to the hosp. My mom is coming over to play with my munchkins so I can rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->