January Jelly Beans 2014!

So excited reading all these reveals!!!

My scan is exactly 24 hours from now :happydance: have a strong feeling we are blue as well.

Laying in bed last night and could feel LO kicking with my hand. Put OH's hand on my tummy and he could feel it too!! Love that he finally gets to be a part of it.

Congrats ladies !!!

Radiance :hugs:

I feel my lo moving but hubby hasn't been able to yet hoping in the next few weeks he gets stronger :)

Congrats again, mommytobe!! :)

And Radiance it's nice to see you! :hugs:

I feel some movement but mine is still pretty infrequent and definitely not strong enough from the outside (at least not through my flab lol). Though with my son, my hubby was the only other one to be able to feel him. I think he had stage fright or something because any time anyone tried to feel, he'd just stop moving. :haha: We'll see if this ones any different.

I haven't been on for a few days so it's really exciting to read back and see all the gender reveals. My anomally scan is in just under two weeks on 2nd September. I was wanting to be team yellow all the way through but then my sister found out what she was having and its made me want to find out too! Still debating but feel pretty strongly that I want to know,I think we will be team blue again. Went shopping with my sister yesterday and she was buying stuff for her baby and I so wanted to as well. All I have bought clothes wise so far is some sleepsuits which are white and yellow so really gender neutral.

Made quite a headway with names this time. Got quite a few on boys and girls. Last time I was virtually 9 months gone before we settled on my ds's name.

Congrats again on everyone's happy news about team pink or blue :happydance:

Happy 19 weeks Des!

Del it's so tempting to find out. I had considered staying team yellow but hubby wanted to know, and there was no way he would find out and not me! Plus I'm too much of a planner.

When's your sister due?

Happy 19 weeks, Despttc!! :happydance:

That's great that you've been able to find some gender neutral things, Delamere. I still haven't bought anything because I wanna wait until I find out the gender of my bean on the 30th. I've looked for some gender neutral things but everything I've seen has looked too girly or boyish. There are so few gender neutral things! That's one of the main reasons I'm not staying Team Yellow.

Happy 19 weeks Des!

Del it's so tempting to find out. I had considered staying team yellow but hubby wanted to know, and there was no way he would find out and not me! Plus I'm too much of a planner.

When's your sister due?

She is due on Xmas day of all days and is team pink. I am really really wanting a girl so I'm kinda apprehensive of how I will feel if they say that the baby is a boy and that makes me feel like an awful person. I think I will end up finding out. X

Happy 19 weeks, Despttc!! :happydance:

That's great that you've been able to find some gender neutral things, Delamere. I still haven't bought anything because I wanna wait until I find out the gender of my bean on the 30th. I've looked for some gender neutral things but everything I've seen has looked too girly or boyish. There are so few gender neutral things! That's one of the main reasons I'm not staying Team Yellow.

I know what you mean. It is difficult when you can't find gender neutral. I have found it harder than. Expected to look at neutral stuff and not just girl or boy.

Wow you and your sister are close!

Even if it ends up being a boy, I'm sure you will fall in love with him! :hugs: DH wanted a boy but absolutely adores our daughter. :hugs:

PM me if I'm missing any pink/blue/yellow jelly beans on the front page. Mommy brain can't review the list anymore :haha: If everyone checks their own info and makes sure it's accurate, that'd be great! :thumbup:

I know what it is like having a sibling having a baby so close to you. My bro and SIL are due 12/12/13 and we are do 1/18/13. I wish we lived closer to each other for baby play dates... but hes in Cleveland and Im in Denver... oh well. The part that was hard is that he views everything between us as a competition so that was hard for me a first... but now Im over it!

Question: I have Horribly swollen ankles/feet... doc did testing and says its just pregnancy... she said to stay off of them, which is hard when all I wanna do it exercise a little (however Iv been doing pool exercises and its been good).. she recommends compressions socks.. do any of you lovely ladies have recommendations on brands/places to get them?

Also, I have been having HORRIBLE carpel tunnel in my left hand (kept me up all last night, Tylenol didn't even help)... any suggestions on that? My guess it is due to folding/hanging all of baby girls clothing last night... i believe that could irritate my wrist/hands.

Ok, I have a pretty random question. Has anyone else found food that they normally enjoy while not pregnant but the taste of while pregnant makes them gag? I never experienced anything like this when I was pregnant with my son but this time I'm struggling to eat a turkey sandwich. This isn't the first time it's happened this pregnancy but today has been worse. I've taken bites out of both ham sandwiches and turkey sandwiches that tasted kind of funny and made me almost gag (each time the meat have been prefectly fine and not expired btw so it's just me LOL) but usually it's one bite and I can eat the rest fine or near the end of my sandwich. But today I took one bite into my turkey sandwich and was almost sick. :sick: I couldn't even make myself take another bite. So I ended up going down to the little sandwhich shop in my building and bought a bbq sandwhich instead, which was yummy and I ate just fine. :) But I feel like its such a waste! I just bought a big tub of turkey and I'm afraid it's going to waste now. :( But that's another issue; I was just curious is anyone else has had a similar experience.

Radiance :hugs:

Congratulations to everyone who's found out the gender!!

vtjess I've had that with several things, the worst being spanakopita. I was making it and eating it quite often before I got pregnant, once I got pregnant the smell made me want to throw up and I had to leave the house until it aired out.

I hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->