January Jelly Beans 2014!

hakunamatata0- love the little jelly beans on page one next to our names!! You are doing a great job keeping this page lively! Can you please put a PINK one next to my name on Jan 18th. THANKS!

I still have two weeks til scan (at 21.3). My dad told me this weekend that he doesn't want to know. Not sure how that will work out :). He is so sweet though and said that he didn't want to know with me either and it was the best surprise ever.
Here there is a massive children's consignment sale in a few weeks (we're talking a huge warehouse and thousands of people). I was tipped off by the woman we bought our co-sleeper from off Craig's list. She said that the best way is if you volunteer (a single three hour shift) you get to shop a day before the public, so that's what I think I'm gonna do. We find out gender 10 days before, so I'm hoping I can come home with a rubbermaid full of clothes for $20.
Felt a real legit kick last night, from the outside (hand on my belly) while DH was reading to the baby. He's so anxious to feel for himself- I hope it happens soon...

Mel,your dad's so sweet. And congrats on the 'kick' :)

Congrats on the boy, flower!! :flower: There definitely seems to be a run on boys! LOL

Good luck with your scans Ameli and mommytobe11!

mel, that sounds awesome about the warehouse full of baby things. I wish they had something like that around me. I can't wait to go out shopping for baby things. :) I'm waiting til after my scan though. A little under 2 weeks to go (8/30)!! I almost bought a blanket that I really liked the other day when I was out shopping but it was a little more than I wanted to spend at the time. It was cute in green and yellow with an elephant and a giraffe on it. Would be good for a girl or boy, I think. My son LOVES (as in won't go anywhere without it) the blanket my mom got him before he was born and it's very similar to that one. :) I may go back and get it though. LOL

And 19 weeks for me today!! :happydance: One more week and I'll be half way through. Phew! :)

Congrats to all those finding out gender! There appears to be a bit of a blue boom!!! I'm staying team yellow but partly due to the hospital in attending not allowed to tell! For legal reasons as they were once sued for getting it wrong! But of a nuisance but kinda glad to stay yellow!
Off work this week and first day is spent getting new bedroom furniture fitted. They have been here since 8am so early start as had to take down bed and vacuum etc first! Think il need another week off after but very exciting as once that's fitted all our rubbish in spare room will now be stored in our wardrobes and we can decorate that room for daughter! Can't wait as bought all her bedding etc in the next sale so it's just sitting in bags!
Hope everyone has a good week!

Found out we're having a boy!!!!

hakunamatata0- love the little jelly beans on page one next to our names!! You are doing a great job keeping this page lively! Can you please put a PINK one next to my name on Jan 18th. THANKS!

I still have two weeks til scan (at 21.3). My dad told me this weekend that he doesn't want to know. Not sure how that will work out :). He is so sweet though and said that he didn't want to know with me either and it was the best surprise ever.
Here there is a massive children's consignment sale in a few weeks (we're talking a huge warehouse and thousands of people). I was tipped off by the woman we bought our co-sleeper from off Craig's list. She said that the best way is if you volunteer (a single three hour shift) you get to shop a day before the public, so that's what I think I'm gonna do. We find out gender 10 days before, so I'm hoping I can come home with a rubbermaid full of clothes for $20.
Felt a real legit kick last night, from the outside (hand on my belly) while DH was reading to the baby. He's so anxious to feel for himself- I hope it happens soon...

Going to post this here to remind myself of the jelly beans I need to add. Mel are you team yellow?

Jess hope your little boy feels better soon!

I'm not team yellow by choice, just a later scan due to DH being out of town all next week, we plan to find out at our scan on Sept 3rd. If LO doesn't cooperate we may go for a private one, but I'm trying to be SOOO patient! 21.3 is so much later than most of you ladies are finding out. I just keep telling myself that a later scan means bigger baby!

Congrats, Ameli :yipee: :pink:

Waiting to hear from mommytobe too

Jess hope your little boy feels better soon!

Thanks, hakuna. :) I really hope he does too. I hate seeing him like this. When the tylenol/motrin kicks in he seems pretty much himself but this morning when he first woke up, he was a groggy and I could tell he didn't feel well. Poor thing.

Congrats on Team Pink, Ameli!! :) One of the few girly mommies-to-be!!

My scan is on the 30th of this month, mel, so just a few days before yours. I'll be almost 21 weeks by that point. I'm getting so impatient to find out my little bean's doing Ok and of course the gender! :) I even did the baking soda gender test today...though I'm not really sure what it said. LOL It seemed more inconclusive to me. A VERY little bit a foam so not really any fizzing...but I'm not sure I can say there was no fizz either. LOL

Mel, pls don't worry :hugs: Just like you said,you can see your baby bigger and hence more clearly :friends:

Jess, I am sorry about your son. :hugs: Hoping he'll get well fast

I unsubscribed this thread but I'm feeling ready to come back on it!!
So glad to see everyone is doing great and finding out genders :)
We have an angel watching out for all of them <3

I have a ton to catch up on!!
:wacko: :haha:

Congrats on team pink Ameli!!!

I updated on the Facebook group, I'm sorry it took me so long to update here!!!

We're team BLUE!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->