January Jelly Beans 2014!

Whit, congrats on Team blue!!

Mel, glad your doc appt went well. Good thing baby is doing fine. Or doc would have teased a bit. My SIL's doc did that once

:haha: to all the funny dreams and :hugs: for the unpleasant ones

I went garage sale-ing today.... got so much baby girl clothing for like $5!!

That's great, goldstns! It's nice when you can get things that cheap. :)

Congratulations on the gender reveals gals!!!! This is all so exciting...I cannot wait for mine.

Has anyone been having pain in their hips? I had really bad pains in my left hip and upper thigh yesterday. It was the worst.

Yes ttcfurrever,
I'm having that along with cramps in my lower limbs. Some b&b friends suggested drinking more water and banana. It has helped a bit
But I think the hip pain will persist although to a varying degree till Childbirth,as long the hormone relaxin is being secreted. Our hips have to open up during childbirth and relaxin is busy stretching all our ligaments for that

Congrats to all those finding out gender! There appears to be a bit of a blue boom!!! I'm staying team yellow but partly due to the hospital in attending not allowed to tell! For legal reasons as they were once sued for getting it wrong! But of a nuisance but kinda glad to stay yellow!
Off work this week and first day is spent getting new bedroom furniture fitted. They have been here since 8am so early start as had to take down bed and vacuum etc first! Think il need another week off after but very exciting as once that's fitted all our rubbish in spare room will now be stored in our wardrobes and we can decorate that room for daughter! Can't wait as bought all her bedding etc in the next sale so it's just sitting in bags!
Hope everyone has a good week!

Worriedk,Yellow Yellow <3
Have a good week ahead girls!!

Our anatomy scan is in 2 1/2 hours! Excited and nervous, hope all is well with baby! Also hope to find out gender! I will be reporting back later.

Yay Ameli, can't wait to find out!

Congrats to all the ladies with recent scans!

Ameli, I think our scans are at the same time! 10:30 US eastern time for me!! Good luck!!

I'm pretty sure we'll be team blue again but who knows! Will update when I know! :happydance:

Ooh exciting!! Can't wait to add more jelly beans! 1 week left for me! Let's see if he's really a boy!

Ameli, I think our scans are at the same time! 10:30 US eastern time for me!! Good luck!!

I'm pretty sure we'll be team blue again but who knows! Will update when I know! :happydance:

Exciting! Good luck mommytobe!

Ameli and mommytobe, good luck with your scans. Can't wait to hear the results :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->