January Jelly Beans 2014!

I was thinking of drinking a Mountain Dew for my next apt on the 19th since he was not cooperating I think he was asleep :shrug: I can't eat sweets but if it helps get the measurements then I will

I tried drinking a Mellow Yellow before my 16 week appointment and she didn't really react to it. Something about the apple juice got her going. Maybe she just likes apple juice a lot...lol

Well little Alia is still a girl! YAY! She seemed healthy and happy. She measured 19+6. Almost half way! She was very Mellow... hopefully she will be like that when she comes out too.

I was planning on drinking some diet pepsi or something with caffeine in on Friday before my appointment. They told me to drink 16oz of water but I figure if part of that is a caffenated beverage it should work just as well. :) I may try to eat something a little sweet too....though I don't want to over do it either as I want to make sure they are able to get everything they need. And of course, so I can see the gender!! :thumbup:

That's great, goldstns!! I'm glad that you bean is still pink and that she's doing well! :)

Yay for her still being a girl!

Well she already snuck me in to try and confirm it, she did it on her lunch break and I don't want to ask her to do that again. I don't want her to get in trouble so I'm going to have to be patient until October.
I did try drinking something sweet before going, the baby was pretty mellow until about an hour after I got home and then he was going crazy. *sigh* The kid has bad timing.
I tried it last time too with something sweet/sugar and he was just calm, moving but not like jumping around crazy like he was at our 12 week scan.
So while it may work for others it definitely didn't work for me when I needed it! lol
So we'll just continue to keep considering him a boy until/unless we are told differently!

Yay for 20 week milestones!

Glad you still have a girl Goldstns!

My Anatomy scan is over :wohoo:

Baby is doing fine. All organs and limbs appear normal. He(or she) gave the ultrasonologist a hard time as he was rubbing her eyes with both hands,not allowing her to properly visualize the face and hands. She had to probe a lot to make baby move his hands. He looked absolutely gorgeous:kiss:
He's 11.5oz, heart rate of 141 beats per min <3 <3 <3

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

The sonologist was careful about not revealing the gender to us as she knew we wanted it to be a surprise,such a lovely lady :)

would like to introduce to you all our perfect little GIRL. Scan went really well. No markers found but doesnt mean she doesnt have downs but looking good so far Sonographer said she was perfect and was a pleasure to take pics of. happy mummy and daddy here

Attachments

• 20+5 1.jpg
    20+5 1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
Yay, Wrighty :pink:! Congrats, beautiful scan pic! Another pink jellybean!! Congrats despttc on a good scan!

Glad your scan went well, desptcc!! That's great that everything is looking good!

And yay on Team Pink, wrighty!! Congratulations! And I'm glad that everything is looking good with your little girl. And with you having a girl, you give me hope I can too! :haha:

2 more days til my scan!! :happydance:

Yay Des for a great scan!

Yay Jess for soon to be scan!

And yay WW for team PINK! :pink:

Updated Wrighty and Stacey on the front page! Let me know if I'm forgetting anyone!

It was so obvious she was a girl even before the sonographer asked if we wanted to know. When looking for her legs we got a quick potty shot and there was nothing inbetween them so i knew straight away :)

Congrats wrightywales it's fab news. Love that she gave you a good view before you even got chance to ask! :thumbup::baby:

Im devastated now. Wont get to find out gender for a while it seems as the sched for the scan techs is full up til mid Sept.

Welcome to team pink wrighty! Congrats hun :)

Glad to hear your scan went well des!

Sorry SB that your scan is not as soon as you had hoped! Possible silver lining, in a few weeks the baby will be that much bigger and you'll get awesome pictures? :)

wrighty, congrats on a healthy baby girl!

SB- so sorry about the delayed scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->