January Jelly Beans 2014!

Thanks for the congrats! :) And I hope you have a great scan today, Jess!

I can't keep up with this thread lol.

Congrats on being team blue Sorsha!

Good luck with your scan today Jess :)

My anomaly scan is a week today. Looking forward to seeing little man again :happydance:

Thanks for all of the good luck wishes, guys!! :) I'm so excited but nervous too!! Just a little over two hours to go til I have to be there. FX everything is Ok with my bean and he/she cooperates so I can see the gender. I hope everyone is having a great day!

Just so you all know... you should check out babys r us web page. they have LOTS of labor day sales right now... and free give aways if you spend a certain amount of money!

Stressed out tonight. Had a falling out with my mum and she is so irrational and hard work it's taken the best part of the week and we still can't see eye to eye and work it out. I feel like it always happens at the worst time. I have my scan Monday so that's a stressful time and my dog is poorly and it's an ongoing vet thing until we find out what it is plus being pregnant and full time mum to a toddler equals a full plate.

I'm not really an emotional person on the outside but I've felt so tearful with it all esp my dog and I just want to scream! I feel bad cos its making me short tempered with my son sometimes too. It's not his fault and we always cuddle after. :hugs:

Grrrr sometimes life is sooooo stressful. :cry:

Hi all. Great reading all about your lovely scans. My one is on Wednesday.
I have a random question.... Isn't there a Facebook group? If so, how do u join? Also, is it very private or can any of you friends see what u are writing etc?
Thanks. I have just rejoined facebookafter a year and half!

Congrats on pink, Mallerm :pink:

Del,hope things get better :hugs:

Congratulations on team pink. I am getting really excited bout my scan on Monday now. Whichever way it goes ill just be happy to have a healthy baby who is growing nicely. My oh got our Moses basket from his dads yesterday where we had been storing it. It made it a bit more real! Went through all our sons baby clothes and they are tiny! Can't believe we will have something that small again! They are mostly boys things but we have quite a few white body suits and sleep suits but if we have another boy we have a great head start.

Things are a little better with my mum,she's coming up today for a chat so fingers crossed. :thumbup:

Have a great Saturday everyone x

Stressed out tonight. Had a falling out with my mum and she is so irrational and hard work it's taken the best part of the week and we still can't see eye to eye and work it out. I feel like it always happens at the worst time. I have my scan Monday so that's a stressful time and my dog is poorly and it's an ongoing vet thing until we find out what it is plus being pregnant and full time mum to a toddler equals a full plate.

I'm not really an emotional person on the outside but I've felt so tearful with it all esp my dog and I just want to scream! I feel bad cos its making me short tempered with my son sometimes too. It's not his fault and we always cuddle after. :hugs:

Grrrr sometimes life is sooooo stressful. :cry:

Aw hope things get better soon for you! I think our hormones don't help things sometimes. I had a big cry this morning cos OH shouted at me and I know for a fact if I wasn't pregnant it wouldn't of phased me. Find it quite funny now lol.

Found out today we are having a girl! Yay!

Congratulations on your little lady :D

Well my scan went great yesterday. :) And I'm on Team Blue!! :blue: All his measurements were were right along with my due date. We even got to see him take this really big yawn! It was so cute. It went on for several seconds and my mom, the technician and I were all waiting for him to complete it yawn. LOL His hb was 147 which she said was good and that his estimated weight was 15 oz, which I think may be on the larger side, though the technician said he was average. So who knows. :shrug: I guess I'll just be in for a shock if he's a large baby since his big brother was a rather small baby! :)

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/vtjess423/Scan6.jpeg

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/vtjess423/Scan3.jpeg

And congrats to Mallerm on Team Pink!

And I'm sorry you are having a rough time Delamere! I hope things get better for you! :hugs:

Yay for the newest scans!! Congrats mamas!

Will update front page sometime this week!

Sorsha, Jess, Delamere, and Mallerm are all updated with either pink, blue, or EDD :thumbup:

I know Khalisa from FB found out she's having a girl, will update that as well! :pink:

Let me know if there are any other updates!

Hi :)

I'm due on 18th January 2014. Our scan is in two sleeps, and we are staying Team Yellow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->