January Jelly Beans 2014!

You're welcome! Let me know if you want to join the FB group :flower:

Currently my husband and MIL are driving me nutters. :wacko: So I'm hiding online :haha:

Congrats on team :blue:, Jess :) Baby looks adorable <3 <3 <3

Tinkerbellsie, Welcome :flower: Good luck on your scan :thumbup:

Morning. I feel really tired this morning. Spend all night turning from my left side to my right at the moment. Had a really horrible pain in my bump yesterday morning. It lasted about half and hour and felt like my bump got tight and it hurt to breathe,it actually made me very tearful but I think that is more to do with the week I've had. Not sure what it was but i have my anomaly scan in the morning so I will mention it,I have a few other issues too so will see what midwife has to say.

Hope you are all having a good weekend x

Del, I had bump pain attack too,throughout night and at noon,along with leg cramps :( . Was very tearful and poor OH was so good to me :kiss:,massaged for me,although he had come home for a just 1 day break after quite some days.

Decided on baby name today, Christeen for girl:pink:. Boy name :blue:not yet decided

I have definitely been having difficulty sleeping, I have a big pillow, but my left side gets painful after trying to sleep on it all night. My hip ends up hurting. My body just REALLY wants to sleep on my back :(
Had a gender specific dream last night. We were at some rural clinic and they offered to scan me, so I jumped at the opportunity. They scanned me on the floor in the waiting room and told us it was a boy! We decided to go for the real scan anyway to get more pictures. It was a VERY vivid dream. Only 2 more days til the real thing!

Good luck to those with scans today and for rest of week. Mine is on wed! 2 more sleeps,lol.
Anyone started to buy anything yet? I haven't bought a thing apart from one neutral baby grow! Waiting until wed!
Been having horrendous pelvic pain ESP at night time. Last night was the worst. From 7pm I literally could not move or walk. My oh had to help me to even turn when lying down. Trying to hold off until wed appointment then I shall say then. May phone midwife today!
Hope everyone has a great week!

Well its finally my turn to see my baby again. My appt is at 10.30. I feel nervous but excited at the same time. I'm hoping they can tell us which team we are on! I went from being team yellow to wanting to know after my sister found out what she was having. Good luck to everyone having scans today x

Can't wait for more scan updates! :bunny:

This week I've been getting the occasional vaginal pain and lower back pain. I was carrying Ariana yesterday from the restaurant to the car, and I thought I was going to die from the back pain!

Baby squirming every day :thumbup:

Good luck with scans today ladies :hugs: (and the rest of the week)

Ours went perfectly this morning :)

Any gender guesses?

This week I've been getting the occasional vaginal pain and lower back pain. I was carrying Ariana yesterday from the restaurant to the car, and I thought I was going to die from the back pain!

I try not to pick up and carry DS at all now because it just hurts :( my poor back!

Congrats on scan today.
Sorry to those having back pain.
I talked to midwife and I have something called pelvic arthropathy. Have to go to go for physio referral. Yuck!

I try not to pick up and carry DS at all now because it just hurts :( my poor back!

Yeah, I think I might have to rely more on my umbrella stroller for any type of distance...

Tinkerbellsie, any guesses on your baby's gender? :) :pink: or :blue:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->