January Jelly Beans 2014!

Good Luck on all the up coming scans!!

And I'm glad yours went well Tinkerbellsie. I'm no good at guessing gender on scans, sorry. But he/she sure was in an interesting position! :)

I haven't had too much back pain but every now and then I get some pretty bad pelvic pain. Its not constant but when I have it, it hurts to walk. *ugh* I'm just thankful it's not constant! :thumbup: Now if I can only teach my 2 year old that mommy is not a trampoline. LOL

If you teach your 2yr old that could you please post hints and tips on how you achieved it :haha:

Tink I guess boy - but I am utter rubbish at gender guesses lol

Good luck on all the other scans this week :thumbup:

Good luck on the scans today :) and this week :)

I've been having bad back pain too last night I had a tummy ache too and could barely move finally took a warm shower and it eased off I think I really need to eat a little at a time instead of two big meals
Heard my sons heart this morning I even felt ihim move from the outside :)

Hi. Scan went great. The baby was a real wriggler and the sonographer had a hard time getting all the measurements! But she got then and everything's going good. Looks like we are team :blue: again. My baby is going to be a big brother! X

tinkerbellsie - Glad your scan went well :) x

Delamere - congrats on being team blue :) x

Good luck to anyone else with scans this week :) x

Hi. Scan went great. The baby was a real wriggler and the sonographer had a hard time getting all the measurements! But she got then and everything's going good. Looks like we are team :blue: again. My baby is going to be a big brother! X

Woot! :blue:

Del, glad your scan went well :thumbup:
Congrats on team :blue: :happydance:

21weeks
:happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

Jess,how far along are you :) ? Are you 21weeks too?

If you teach your 2yr old that could you please post hints and tips on how you achieved it :haha:

LOL No luck so far with the "mommy's not a trampoline" but I'll be sure to let you know if I do! :haha:

Congrats on being Team Blue, Del!! :thumbup: It's finally hitting home that my little man is going to be a big brother as well! I can't believe it! :)

Congrats on 21 weeks, desp!! :happydance: And, yes, I'm 21 weeks as well as of yesterday!! Yay!! :happydance:

1 hour til my scan!
Last night DH was reading to baby (we finished Stuart Little) and I wasn't sure LO was awake and so I was walking my fingers up and down my belly and LO kicked SO hard it actually knocked my hand and made me jump up in bed! So crazy to think how powerful they can be already. Can't wait to see him/her!!

Gd luck melann
17 hours for me to go until we see little one again. Quite excited but quite nervous!
Just hoping he or she is healthy and developing well!
Spent today entertaining my 2 yr old who has bad cold and preparing for an interview next week for new job!
Busy house today!
Hope ur all well

Good Luck with your scans, melann and Worried!! I hope you both have great experiences and your little ones are growing well! :thumbup:

Good luck with your scans ladies :)

I've had a lot of movement from peanut today starting at 6:15 am after OH left for work when she decided to have a party. Lots of kicks/punches and felt a few from the outside. Kicks/punches are slowly getting stronger. Felt like she was having another party over 30 mins ago (now calmed down lol ) but feeling them a lot higher above my belly button so she must be moving around a lot lol. Still feeling them low down aswell so not sure which are punches and which are kicks i know her head was by my belly button at the 20 wks scan so maybe kicks low punches high but not to sure but love feeling her <3 OH still hasnt felt her kick everytime he tries she stops lol look forward to him being able to feel her aswell :)

Happy scans Melann,worriedk and want2bemommy :thumbup:

Scan went great, even though LO wasn't cooperating much, moved around quite a bit and kept kicking the probe. And we are team pink!!:pink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g