January Jelly Beans 2014!

Iv got stretch marks too... hate them but got them!

I just wanted to let you all know of the AWESOME discovery I have found. Google https://www.jbfsale.com/home.jsp# (or type in Just Between Friends). It is a traveling second hand (in great condition) baby stuff. They have it in some states, but not all. SO scroll to the bottom-ish of the page and check if they have it in your state... click on your state and it will give you more info. We went last night to the one in Denver and we got lots of stuff for like 40-75% less then retail. SOOOO WORTH IT! They have big things.. like cribs, gliders, strollers, car seats, pack and plays, bouncy chairs... all the way to small things like clothing, shoes, hats, gloves, blankets.... totally worth it, even if your event cost a few dollars to get it. they told me that the Denver one happens ever 4-6 months... so if you miss it, there should be another one soon!

We found out on Monday that we are having a little boy :) very excited now! Almost 22 weeks and last night had my first leak from my nipple... Was a little different!!!

Hope everyone is well! :)

Congrats!!

Hi ladies. I am late to the game, but was wondering if I might join you? I am due Jan 26th with my second. Found out last week we will be having a boy!

Heartburn has been worse my 2nd pregnancy. I take Zantac when it's really bad as I think tums don't really do much.

I didn't get any stretch marks with my first....on my belly. I got them plenty of other places I didn't treat. I used bio oil in the morning and burts bees belly balm at night. They don't make the belly balm anymore...it's belly butter now. Definitely not the same stuff. I was convinced that's what helped the first time around, so I guess I'll be doing a little experiment :p

Welcome! :flower:

Acorn, welcome and congrats on team blue :blue: There sure are a lot of blues now :)

Lucy, good luck on your scan

Thanks,girls for the tips :)

So far I only got stretch marks on my boobs, I was an A to begin with now Cs are more comfortable lol. My stomach is huge and very tight, and no stretch marks yet (knock on wood) but the twinnies have lots of growing to do... The linea negra is out in full force though lol

I have always had a decently big chest (36C pre pregnancy) now I have DD bras that are snug. I forgot to take into account that my ribs would expand slightly as well, should've gotten 38DD. I have 2 other nursing bras that came S,M,L and are a little more sports bra like, though decently close to a regular bra, that are my favorite by far. I'm a L in those now. I have put on 16lbs already, but my doc says it's fine, I don't feel like I'm bigger anywhere but my chest and belly.

I bet some of us are about to reach our under 100 days! How exciting!

I bet some of us are about to reach our under 100 days! How exciting!

Pretty close! I'm so excited :D

Baby boy has been moving *so* much. He keeps making my belly move, I love sitting back and watching him. :cloud9:

Just got back am so tired we made it a day of shopping as well LOL

Today the dr was actually really nice they did the u/s then she came in and talked to us and she told me that everything looked GREAT!!! He's growing at a normal pace she was really happy about that and it seems I'll be delivering around 38/39 weeks so I guess last week in Dec. first week in Jan :) this was by far the best apt we have had. I have to see her again in 4 weeks for a growth scan the countdown begins again LOL am just so releaved and happy

Iv got stretch marks too... hate them but got them!

I just wanted to let you all know of the AWESOME discovery I have found. Google https://www.jbfsale.com/home.jsp# (or type in Just Between Friends). It is a traveling second hand (in great condition) baby stuff. They have it in some states, but not all. SO scroll to the bottom-ish of the page and check if they have it in your state... click on your state and it will give you more info. We went last night to the one in Denver and we got lots of stuff for like 40-75% less then retail. SOOOO WORTH IT! They have big things.. like cribs, gliders, strollers, car seats, pack and plays, bouncy chairs... all the way to small things like clothing, shoes, hats, gloves, blankets.... totally worth it, even if your event cost a few dollars to get it. they told me that the Denver one happens ever 4-6 months... so if you miss it, there should be another one soon!

JBF sales are so great! Usually the last day a lot of stuff goes half off. We had ours the weekend before we found out we are having a boy. I was bummed I missed that opportunity so I'll have to catch the next one!

Just got back am so tired we made it a day of shopping as well LOL

Today the dr was actually really nice they did the u/s then she came in and talked to us and she told me that everything looked GREAT!!! He's growing at a normal pace she was really happy about that and it seems I'll be delivering around 38/39 weeks so I guess last week in Dec. first week in Jan :) this was by far the best apt we have had. I have to see her again in 4 weeks for a growth scan the countdown begins again LOL am just so releaved and happy

Glad it went well :) ooo wonder if it will be my brithday New Years eve ;) lol not the best day to have a birthday remember when i was a kid geting combined xmas and birthday prezzies lol

Glad your appointment went so well, Lucy!! :) Hopefully your next scan will as well.

I checked the Just Between Friends site and there aren't any in my state, unfortunately. There are two in the next state over (Virginia) but both are a few hours away. I don't think I'll be able to make either, unfortunately, as it sounds like a great event!

My little bean has been a bit quiet the last few days. I've been feeling movement but not as much as I was. Hopefully he's just going through a growth spurt and being lazy! :winkwink:

Only 3 more days until v-day for me!! :happydance:

Hello ladies

How is everyone???

Well ive reached V-day :happydance::happydance::happydance: and only 4 days until i see peanut again excited but also very nervous :/

Stretch marks - only a few small ones on my boobs ive been using moisteriser twice daily since 8 wks and hope it will help a little. I had loads of stretch marks from my puberty growth spurt so have a feeling im going to end up with loads lol

Wrighty congrats on V-Day :happydance: :happydance: !!! My sisters birthday is on the 26th luckily my mom always bought her a gift or two extra for it. She's really hoping I deliver around her B Day I guess it'll be close

Jess thanks Hun I was so relieved after the last one the dr had me terrified but all is well, new countdown but it should fly by I have two more apt that are baby related one next week and one the following so that should keep me busy and my hubs is aching to make room for the crib he was so happy yest bc he knew I was worried

I went on the just between friends site and it seems there's one going on this weekend in Denver, it's 3 hour drive but I don't think hubby would go for it but I'll ask :shrug: he just might

Congrats for V-day Wrighty!

Happy for your results Lucy. I think it's best to give birth around 38-39 weeks so no need to worry at all.

Been feeling really, really sleepy today. Also, no appetite for me. I think baby is on another growth spurt.

Just dropping in to say have a lovely weekend everyone. :thumbup:

Going shopping with my mum tomorrow then prob recovering Sunday. Don't have the same energy for shopping these days x

How many weeks long is the papaya?? I just now noticed that I was papaya for weeks 22 and 23 and those who have hit 24 are still papaya. When does it change? I like to eat the foods, but I heard that eating papaya that isn't super ripe can start contractions, so I haven't indulged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->