January Jelly Beans 2014!

Ultrasound tomorrow. Very anxious as my hCG levels only went up 1500 out of the expecting 6000. I know most of you say not to stress or to be relaxed and I know you all mean it in the best way but it is impossible. Once you hit the "safe zone" and then past the 20 week mark you never think of hearing that your baby no longer has a heartbeat. I'm absolutely terrified for my appointment. I'm not too stress but very scared as I have no clue what to expect. Very scared to hear I have a miss miscarriage or blighted ovum.

Morning ladies, So I had my 25 weeks midwife appointment Friday and bump measures a perfect 25 weeks and I was told that at this point it does not look like I will need a GTT :happydance:
My BP is 105/90 which doesn't mean anything to me but my Mum is concerned as she said top number was low and bottom number was high :wacko: does anyone else think I have anything to be worried about? Midwife didn't seem concerned :shrug:

Ok so I feel like a complete doofus and I am going to blame this on baby brain but my BP is actually 105/70 (I checked my midwife notes!) not a clue where I got the 90 from :dohh:

Good luck for your ultrasound tomorrow Radiance and I won't tell you any of those things as I am absolutely petrified every time I go for a scan or my midwife appointments I don't think I will be happy until he arrives safe & sound :dohh:

:hugs:

Radiance, good luck on tomorrow's appt. Praying that you get to hear a good strong heartbeat clearly <3

Mel, good luck on next test. Fx the values come fine

Twag, happy to hear its 70 :) My pregnancy brain is far far worse than yours :haha:. Today I asked a relative of mine how her dad is. I completely forgot that he passed away more than a year back. Thank goodness she took it sportively and even joked about my confusion

THIRD TRIMESTER!!!

Can't believe I'm 27weeks today!(Sorry if I sound like a drama queen :haha: )I sure wish time would slow down a bit :(

Good luck Radiance :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Happy third trimester desptcc!

We went away for the weekend! It's the last time we'll see our families (moms/dads/sisters/brothers/nieces/nephews) until after Baby Boy arrives. It was a last minute decision but I'm so glad we went!
I slept like shit for 2 of the 3 nights but it was still worth it. Baby Boy has been moving a ton, bouncing on my bladder and enjoying the space while he has it.
He has been bouncing off my pelvis lately, not sure what he's hitting me with down there but when he does it out of the blue it's a bit shocking lol
Things are good otherwise, I have an ultrasound in 1 week to check on things and hopefully finally confirm that he has a penis!

Thinking of you radiance today for your scan.
Delamere- I totally understand, we r potty training too. Today is day 5 so venturing out to see how it goes. Going to feed ducks and getting dd a new coat and hat as getting very cold.
Hope u girls r all keeping well. The weeks r flying past.
We still have so much to do in house to get organised. Still need to decorate the 3 bedrooms and we have ordered new bathroom so will be out of house for a few days in a few weeks. Ahhh.

Radiance - thinking of you today, let us know how you get on

Despttc - yay!!!!

I'm 27 weeks today too!! Third trimester!!!! So exiting!!

Em xxx

Radiance thinking of you today :hugs:

Happy 3rd Tri Ladies :yipee:

I am down to DOUBLE DIGITS :happydance: :yipee:

Emily, yay!!

Try rockin, good luck on the scan

Worried, :thumbup: on potty training

Threads getting exciting with so many milestones. Holidays are nearing as well!!

Heidi had her little girl! Details on FB!

As we all start popping out our jelly beans, as much as I'd like to update the front page with birth announcements, I will not be doing so. I'll be busy in early January taking care of my own new jelly bean, as well as toddler, and the little time I do have to spend on bnb will be updating my journal and commenting on friends' journals. I'm sure you understand :)

Final stretch ladies!! :dance:

Radiance good luck today Hun sending good vibes your way !!!

Happy new weeks ladies !!! We're getting to the end :)

Heidi congrats on your little girl !!!

Congratulations Heidi! Hope your little girl is doing well

Em xxx

Congrats to Heidi! And I hope your little girl is thriving! :)

And Radiance, all the best today!! :hugs:

Congrats on all the new milestones this week. I just hit third trimester yesterday myself! :happydance: I finally kind of announced on FB yesterday by adding a pregnancy countdown app to my page. LOL Looking at the number of days left really put it into prespective that I'll be holding my little boy in my arms soon. I'm excited but also very nervous. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle two!! :dohh: We've been having some behavior problems with my 2 year old lately and with a new baby brother added to that, I don't know how that's going to go. He's normally such a sweet boy so I don't know why he's acting the way he is and it worries me how he'll be around a small baby. Hopefully he'll take to being a great big brother. There will be some big changes where he won't get all of mommy and daddy's attention and I hope he's up for the challenge. FX!!! Anyway, that's my worry rant for the day. I hope everyone is doing well.

I don't have facebook!! Can someone tell me is markswife ok? What happened?

We have been together since ttc!

Jess :hugs: Hope he'll get over this transition period real quick. He'll be a wonderful brother,for sure :)

Emmy, markswife is doing great. As is her baby Hayley. Let me copy and paste what info I can from fb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->