January Jelly Beans 2014!

Ok, here are some details.
Hayley Judith Harris was born Oct 9 at 9:02 pm. Markswife had an emergency C-section due to preeclampsia. Hayley was 27.5 weeks along and measuring 4 weeks behind. She was born weighing 1 lb 6 oz. In her mothers words she is "thriving"!

Thanks so much whits! Goodness me what a shock!

Markswife Congratulations on the birth of your little girl, I hope she continues to thrive and you can update us soon :hugs:

ohsnapb- Welcome and congrats!

Radiance- Thinking of you today and hoping things go well!

vtjess423- Hoping it’s a short phase with the behavior issues! I am still worried about DD sharing attention with the baby. I hope it goes well and he will adjust quickly.

Markswife- congrats on your little girl! I hope she continues to do well!

We painted the nursery this weekend. Feeling better now that it's done. I will do an accent wall (probably stripes), but I am waiting for my mom to come help on that one :)

Whoop just seen that I'm on 99 days to go!!!! :happydance: can't wait to meet my little man. I'm really liking the name Thomas at the moment. What do you all think? Think it goes well with my sons name Samuel x

And congratulations markswife of the birth of your daughter xxx best wishes to you.

Congrats on double digits Del!! I really like Thomas. It would go well with Samuel.

a birth!! Oh wow, congrats Markswife! Im so pleased to hear baby Hayley is thriving! Awww lovely! :hugs: xxx

@Delamere, I think Thomas is nice. Would you call him Tommy when he's little? I guess it depends if you call your other son Sammy :)

Delamere I think it's a great name for your son! And it does go very well with Samuel!

Happy double digits!

I love the name Thomas too. Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm also double digits! Yay! Now, it's starting to be less surreal.

I just hit the 70's today, pretty exciting. Things are moving along for everyone!

Hope your scan goes perfectly today Radiance :hugs:

Exciting HM :yipee:

Good luck today Radiance :hugs:

Hi everyone! I haven't had chance to read through the many many posts I have missed so I hope everyone is doing well!

Just an update really, I haven't been around in several months due to very severe SPD, which is made so much worse by existing back problems :( I've only managed to work for 9 days during the whole pregnancy so far. My EDD was changed to 31st Jan and I am very happy to say we are expecting a baby boy, Toby. I'm pretty much on bed rest now until baby either makes an appearance or they induce me, which is looking likely at 38 weeks.

Not long to go now everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->