January Jelly Beans 2014!

Thanks, I was a bit nervous about that! What with being "obese" and all :haha:

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well in our final stretch :). I know I don't post very often but I'm a little worried about Gest. Diabetes. Monday I failed my 1 hr with a 180. Then yesterday I had my 3 hr..OMG, So horrible.lol..anyway.The only number I know from the 3 hr is my fasting level, which was 108, amd I know thats high too :( Does anyone have any input or maybe someones had those number and still passed the 3 hr? Thanks for reading!!:hugs::hugs:

Emmy congrats !!!!

Prettyjen I'm diabetic so didn't do the GTT test, but for me fasting has to be below 100, I hope you pass tho gl

Congrats to emmy and Melann for passing their GD tests. I'm sure that's a relief! :thumbup:

As for your fasting number, prettyjen82, I'm not sure. Hopefully you'll do better with the rest of your test. Good Luck!!

And welcome, JessicaaJadex!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Today we took our older son to an open house at the local fire station. He enjoyed seeing the "Woo Woo's" as he calls any emergency vehicle. LOL However, he wasn't listening to well and so we ended up leaving sooner than planned and had to deal with a very unhappy little boy on the way home. *shakes head* Other than that I'm just relaxing inside since its yucky outside; it's raining. On baby news, I'm pretty sure I felt my little guy having the hiccups earlier for the first time. It kinda felt like a rhythmic twitching low in my tummy. Strange feeling!

29 weeks today! It's crazy to think that it could happen anytime in the next 8-11 weeks!

Congratulations Radiance! I'm so happy for you :hugs:

Congrats try rocking !!!

28 weeks for me :D so exciting we're getting close

Prettyjen82 sorry I don't know the numbers but try not to worry, even if you do have gestational diabetes it is easily controlled and you don't have long left. Good luck x

My journal is in a private forum (trying to get it fixed) so I needed some place to share how I've been feeling.

So tired and nausea... husband worked 20+ hours in two days!
My body is so overly tired, I watch my almost two and three year old all day..and night LOL but I'm home alone with them all day and they are both 40-45 pounds so it gets hard on me as now I'm trying to be very careful.

I feel so guilty, I just want to pass first trimester..past 21 weeks. Not quite sure why, I should be trying to enjoy it. Now that we saw our baby, I am now scared to go to each appointment to hear those awful words again. I feel bipolar, constantly going back and forth. I'm grieving, I'm pregnant with our rainbow, I'm thrilled, I'm scared.. I'm definitely feeling every emotion to think of.

I haven't gotten sick nor am I ever hungry, just sore breast and chills. Scares me but I must remind myself that I never had ANY type of pregnancy symptom with my first two. My ribs stick out a ton and I check every morning to make sure I haven't lost anything as I'm scared it means I've loss the baby, I also lost 25 pounds with Elijah through our slightly over 20 weeks together. I have found myself asking and dreading why I loss so much weight but hardly threw up, why I didn't eat more, maybe if I didn't eat 99% healthy he would be here, did I do this, wanting more answers about what happen since "everything was remarkable and perfect".. they found nothing but MAYBE (which they doubt) IUGR. I'm really missing Elijah, more each week, not sure how that is even possible.

We are in the middle of finding a house to move in to, or place. There is seriously nothing here to move into. Still haven't done any shopping for birthday presents, Christmas presents or for Thanksgiving :haha: :wacko: I've been going through all of Elijah's stuff a lot lately, everything is still nicely set up and organized for him. Christmas will be hard as that was the week he was due. I will be about 18 weeks by than :thumbup: Lastly.. it has been so cold! I am shivering with shorts, sweats over, two shirts on and a blanket. If it's this cold at least snow!

My OB office makes us get blood work done after they confirm pregnancy (by pregnancy test in office)- it includes testing diabetes and our levels over the three months before and our "risk" - We still do the GD test but if the test shows you already have it or are high risk you don't get the test or they test your very early.

Radiance :hugs: you've been through a lot in just a few short months so it's perfectly normal to be over whelmed by emotions. You know we are all here when you need to vent or just a chat.
I hope things start moving fast for you and baby Hope.

Agree with Lucy. Also, you did nothing to cause the loss of Elijah. :hugs: I hope you find a place to live soon so you're able to settle down and get ready for the holidays and your new baby on the way.

Congrats on the GTT passing ladies and good luck to those waiting on results

Radiance massive :hugs:

Prettyjen- I am guessing your numbers are a bit high, which might indicate GD. I want you to know I was diagnosed with GD in this pregnancy as well. If you do have it I am here to talk with. When I was first told I have it I was so depressed, cried daily, couldn't eat because I was worried about hurting my baby girl. I just want you to know if you have it, it is bearable and you will feel so good when eating balanced meals. I pray you don't have it, but feel free to message me if you do and want to talk about it. I would love a support system through the holidays, because that will be hard for me.

Prettyjen- I am guessing your numbers are a bit high, which might indicate GD. I want you to know I was diagnosed with GD in this pregnancy as well. If you do have it I am here to talk with. When I was first told I have it I was so depressed, cried daily, couldn't eat because I was worried about hurting my baby girl. I just want you to know if you have it, it is bearable and you will feel so good when eating balanced meals. I pray you don't have it, but feel free to message me if you do and want to talk about it. I would love a support system through the holidays, because that will be hard for me.

Thank you so much!! I hope to find out the results tomorrow. I will keep everyone updated!

Goldstns I have diabetes so feel free to chat, I forgot about the holidays LOL but since I'm the cook it usually nothing to big and this time I might have a new born so def not cooking nothing fancy

Thanks ladies- I might need some diabetes support during the holidays. I am doing great with the Halloween candy so far. I have bought some diabetic chocolate from Amber Lyn (https://www.amberlynchocolates.com/) ... its SOOO good! So I have been able to survive so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->