January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hello ladies! May I join?
My due date was originally thought to be December 29th but I had my first scan today and my official due date is January 9th! =)

I got my BFP April 24th!! <3

live - will be thinking of you until we hear back after your appointment. Fingers crossed that it's 2 little beans!!

Hi to everyone and welcome to all the new ladies! It's getting hard to keep up but great to have so many people. I'm back to having nausea..seems like it was one day of relief and now back to feeling sick. Otherwise I don't have much to report!!

Hakuna - great job keeping up this thread!!

Hello ladies! May I join?
My due date was originally thought to be December 29th but I had my first scan today and my official due date is January 9th! =)

I got my BFP April 24th!! <3

:wave: Hello Radiance :)

And thanks Megan <3

Hi girls

Spotting can be totally normal

Lisa is it heavy - thinking of u

Oh Live you have certainly been through it I'm really really hoping after all this it's twins or maybe more - lol. Will be thinking of you tommorow

I had my midwife appointment today and she was soooo lovely and it was a great appointment

Xxx

Has anyone had a feeling of what there baby will be?

I think I'm having a girl :)
I have two toddlers, one girl and one boy. :thumbup:

Not a clue!!! I started off thinking boy, but today I'm feeling more girl. I haven't the faintest!!

Hubby is convinced it's a girl!!

Em xxx

My 2 year old nephew told me today my baby is a boy and I have to call him George. OH wants a boy. I genuinely have no clue.

I don't have a clue on gender. At first I felt like it was a boy, but currently don't know. I am way excited to find out though! If only we didn't have to wait so long! lol

I'm planning on staying team yellow :o My mother is not happy about thus in the slightest haha

I have no idea the sex. Dh wants a boy. I just want a healthy one. Seeing that I have no ms, I think its a boy or ms just hasn't hit yet.

This will be my mother's 3rd grandchild, she already has one of each. My partner's parents.. this will be their 11th grandchild!

You would think she would be a little more relaxed with it then. lol. It will be so fun for your lo to have so many cousins!

I think I am having a boy. Just a feeling. .. would be nice to have a girl now. I have 4 nephews! I think the grandparents deserve a girl. XD

Oh and im defo finding out the gender im tired of waiting for things already!

I was thinking of being team yellow this pregnancy since I have one of each. Honestly don't know if I will be able to wait until delivery to find out though!!

I have absolutely not idea at this point as to what I'm having, I did have a dream last night where I was 100% sure I knew what the baby was and then I forgot it when I woke up. My dreams are teasing me!

I keep reminding myself that I can find out in August. It's not that long away right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->