January Jelly Beans 2014!

August sounds closer than the weeks!! :rofl:
Sounds like it's just around the corner until I think 14 weeks!! Then it just sounds like a lifetime... :wacko:

I thought I was having a boy last time, even had a dream. Guess my intuition is a bit off :haha: This time I have no feeling one way or the other.

Can I join you guys? After trying since Oct 2011 I'm pregnant with #2 - just found out today!! Due January 31st!

I'm planning on staying team yellow :o My mother is not happy about thus in the slightest haha

This brings a smile to my face because various parents have been annoying me lately, and I bet one way to zap em would be to either stay :yellow: or if we find out, not tell anyone :haha:

Hi Gals, mind if I join? I went in today for blood work and HCG was 90. Was told it was a little on the low side. But they're basing there numbers from my last period. I am only 11dpo today. I go back on wed. due date ff gave me is Jan 30th. my first appointment is on June 28th

Hi Gals, mind if I join? I went in today for blood work and HCG was 90. Was told it was a little on the low side. But they're basing there numbers from my last period. I am only 11dpo today. I go back on wed. due date ff gave me is Jan 30th. my first appointment is on June 28th

Welcome! :flower:

Welcome!

My god, the heartburn is starting early. It kept me up last night, finally disappeared around noon and now it's back like crazy!

Blargh that sucks!

I had ms a few mornings, but these past few days I've felt great.

- this is my third, I have been cramping, backache, and nausea but that's probably due to the Metformin. I'm not looking forward to the MS!

This is my 3rd and with my first 2, I had 0 symptoms, seriously I had nothing.
This one, I have a ton of symptoms! Which I enjoy, besides the constant heartburn and nausea! I have had afternoon sickness once, though the last few days I can feel my tummy rumbling!!

This is my 3rd and with my first 2, I had 0 symptoms, seriously I had nothing.
This one, I have a ton of symptoms! Which I enjoy, besides the constant heartburn and nausea! I have had afternoon sickness once, though the last few days I can feel my tummy rumbling!!

I know the feeling, with my daughter I had next to no early symptoms, found out I was preggers at 7 weeks! With this on, my period was 4 days late, and I just new, had the tender breasts, the nausea, headaches etc. It's strange all these symptoms!

Best wishes and :hugs: to those who've had worrying signs!

Gender guesses: For some reason I feel like this one is a boy. But I will be happy with a healthy baby either way! :)

Hiya ladies! I just got my official positive from the doctor today! I'm due on January 18th, and this is my second, I have a little boy, he's a little over 1. I'm really, really hoping this one will be a girl, but hubby claims that he only has boy swimmers

Hi to all the newbies. January is a popular time for babies!

I have insomnia, kinda sucks now i'm tired all the time lol i've been up since 3am! Off to the docs this morning though. Kinda nervous...

Can I ask, are any of you ladies from England? Would love to have a buddy in my time zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->