January Jelly Beans 2014!

Wow scary goldstns but I am glad all is ok with your baby girl :hugs:

Happy 31 weeks to Desp and Srrme!! :happydance: I just hit 31 weeks yesterday as well. :thumbup:

Glad your little girl is doing OK, goldstns! I know getting NSTs can be scary but at least you know all is well. I had to get them weekly near the end with my older son due to growth concerns and my blood pressure. So I know how that is. :)

I have no idea what position my little guy is in. My doctor hasn't said and I get movement feelings all over so it's hard to tell. And I couldn't tell a kick or a punch if my life depended on it. LOL And my little guy is like is big brother and seems to be a relaxed baby. He's not much of a mover. And today especially. I've felt him a few times but it's not so much kicks/punches as maybe stretching? I keep feeling like he's pushing his head or his butt up into my ribcage. It's a bit uncomfy to be honest!! My doctor wants me to get a growth scan in the next week or so so I need to schedule that, probably for some time next week. I'm hoping I can get like a 3:30pm appointment so my hubby can come too since he couldn't make my 20 week scan. But either way I'll get to see my little guy soon! Yay! :)

Happy 31 Weeks to all the ladies that have ticked over

ugh now I feel flu like. Is this normal or am i possibly getting sick?

Sorry you guys aren't feeling well. I heard it is normal to get ms in 3tri, especially if you had it in first. Hope it isn't that, and that it doesn't stay long!

Is it normal that I don't think I've felt any BH contractions at all? I'm 30 weeks. Granted this is my first baby so I guess I'm not sure what they feel like but from the descriptions I've read you'd think I'd notice if I was having them. Also never noticed the baby having hiccups yet.

Is it normal that I don't think I've felt any BH contractions at all? I'm 30 weeks. Granted this is my first baby so I guess I'm not sure what they feel like but from the descriptions I've read you'd think I'd notice if I was having them. Also never noticed the baby having hiccups yet.

I've read about a lot of women not being able to feel them in their first pregnancy. :shrug:

I wish I couldn't feel them and the hiccups! :haha:

I have had heart burn twice so far (I never had it before!) and all I can say is.. IT SUCKS! :dohh: Is there anything to take that will actually relieve it?

I have had heart burn twice so far (I never had it before!) and all I can say is.. IT SUCKS! :dohh: Is there anything to take that will actually relieve it?

I've had heartburn for years, so much fun, pregnancy definitely makes it worse though. You can take tums or zantac, there's probably more but those two my doctor approved. I've read not to take both together though.

I didn't notice having any BH in my first pregnancy, or this pregnancy. I didn't end up having any contractions during labor either (I was induced) so ended up with a csection. I don't know if the two are related though.

I haven't felt any hiccups this time either! I felt them all the time with DS :shrug:

My heartburn is horrible. I get it from water at this point. I do use TUMS, doesn't kill it, but helps. I also started taking all my vitamins earlier. I used to take them right before bed to avoid the nausea, but now I taken them earlier to avoid drinking too much water before bed. My bladder is still a trooper, but a glass of water before bed and I'll be up with heartburn. Last night I actually woke up due to acid in my mouth. Nasty.
I think I've been having BH, told my nurse that I feel like I have menstrual cramps, but if I get up and walk around they go away. She said they were probably BH, but everyone feels them differently. For me, they don't hurt, but if I was in first tri they'd probably be making me nervous because it's just a dull ache, like AF is coming.

In exciting news, our baby's room is nearly done! Her name (Felicity) is painted and will hang from the limb above the crib, but we won't put that up til she's born since the name's a secret. Other than bedding, we're all ready! She'll be sleeping in our room in a bedside co-sleeper for awhile anyway, but I may use the crib for naps, and will use the room for feeding/changing too.

Attachments

• whole room low.jpg
    whole room low.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 16
Melann that's so beautiful love it :)

I get heartburn too I use tums which helps a bit. I'm not sure if I'd had hb or not but def RLP they are so uncomfortable especially trying to get comfy at nigh touch.I one thing I'm suffering which the dr believes it PUPPS :( OMG I'm cut up on my legs from scratching so much :(

This is my first too and I haven't noticed them either.

Ooh but I've def felt hiccups, every morning for a few minutes my belly jumps, it's still in the cute stage for me LOL

What is painful is when he sticks what I thing is his little butt near my belly button that really hurts

Melann, the nursery is beautiful :thumbup:

BH started for me at around 22weeks and has haunted me every single day since :( Around 28weeks,it became so intense that I had to be started on meds to reduce their intensity and frequency. So,I would say, not having BH is good :)

About baby hiccups,I feel that most of the days. It feels funny,but at times it freaks me out when it lasts longer than other times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->