January Jelly Beans 2014!

I'm in England :) I get up for work at 5 too so ill see you in the mornings.

I'm off to the doctor this morning too. Hence I'm still here. 8.30am appointment.

Hi!

Mines at 8 I really should get dressed xd

I am not normally up till 6.15 but hopefully i can catch you in the evenings :)

Good luck with your appointment :)

I'm England too!!

I work shifts so Ill be popping in all over the place!!

Em xxx

Hi to all the newbies. January is a popular time for babies!

I have insomnia, kinda sucks now i'm tired all the time lol i've been up since 3am! Off to the docs this morning though. Kinda nervous...

Can I ask, are any of you ladies from England? Would love to have a buddy in my time zone.

I'm from England :)

And ouch on the insomnia.. I've got it bad too :(

Hi. Hope everyone is keeping well. Still have no symptoms but have had a few tummy cramps this morning. Hoping they don't get worse.
Had a very busy few days in work. Just finished 3 long days. Yawn!
Thinking of telling the parents tonight but not sure.
Moving house next week so thought they better know as they will guess then!

I live in uk!

seems there's afew of us in the UK :thumbup:
Yay tell your parents!! Exciting! :dance: good luck with your move next week! Xx

I'm enjoying my time without symptoms - I know they'll come! I'm bloated so my pants don't fit, but they were already a bit snug due to depression induced weight gain :/. The only other thing right now is thirst. I woke up at 3am to chug an ice cold bottle of water. This is actually a bit reassuring since I had the exact same thing when preggers with Nevaeh.

Only found out yesterday after LTTTC - I can barely wrap my head around it all!

Flower, I am thirsty beyond any repair too. No matter how much i drink i feel like its un-quenchable! haha

Welcome to all the new BFPs!! :happydance: Congratulations!

I'm pretty symptom-less myself. I had some decent cramping yesterday which had me a bit worried but I'm hoping it was just stretching and preparing for baby! :) I haven't had any problems sleeping but last night I swear I was literally up every 2 hours to pee!! I've never had to pee that many times in one night before! :dohh: So while I could sleep, it wasn't the greatest just because I was up all the time. And then on top of it, there was some weird rythmic tapping sound coming out of my son's baby monitor. That didn't help either. Turns out it was the string from the blinds being bounced against the wall from his ceiling fan. But boy did it sound loud on my end!! I wanted to check on it last night but I was afriad I would wake him if I went in. I knew he was Ok as I could hear him breathing and moving every once in a while. When I got him up this morning, I made sure to tie it up, so hopefully it won't continue doing that! :nope:

Hiya ladies! I just got my official positive from the doctor today! I'm due on January 18th, and this is my second, I have a little boy, he's a little over 1. I'm really, really hoping this one will be a girl, but hubby claims that he only has boy swimmers

Welcome :flower:

Updating the front page, let me know if I'm forgetting anyone :)

Love the tickers on the front page hakuna! :thumbup: xx

Hubby will be home in about half an hour so we will be on route to the hospital shortly after. I will update on the FB group as soon as I know anything then update on here when i get home! Keep everything crossed for me and baby!! [-o<

I'm pretty symptom-less myself. I had some decent cramping yesterday which had me a bit worried but I'm hoping it was just stretching and preparing for baby! :) I haven't had any problems sleeping but last night I swear I was literally up every 2 hours to pee!! I've never had to pee that many times in one night before! :dohh: So while I could sleep, it wasn't the greatest just because I was up all the time. And then on top of it, there was some weird rythmic tapping sound coming out of my son's baby monitor. That didn't help either. Turns out it was the string from the blinds being bounced against the wall from his ceiling fan. But boy did it sound loud on my end!! I wanted to check on it last night but I was afriad I would wake him if I went in. I knew he was Ok as I could hear him breathing and moving every once in a while. When I got him up this morning, I made sure to tie it up, so hopefully it won't continue doing that! :nope:

We had the same thing happen with the blinds last week!! I can't check my little guy either, it takes next to nothing to wake him up. We ended up getting a video monitor so I would stop ruining his sleep :wacko:

Love the tickers on the front page hakuna! :thumbup: xx

Hubby will be home in about half an hour so we will be on route to the hospital shortly after. I will update on the FB group as soon as I know anything then update on here when i get home! Keep everything crossed for me and baby!! [-o<

Thinking of you. Hope all goes well x

We had the same thing happen with the blinds last week!! I can't check my little guy either, it takes next to nothing to wake him up. We ended up getting a video monitor so I would stop ruining his sleep :wacko:

Ani slept later than usual during one of her naps and it made me nervous, so I opened the door to check on her. I'm shocked it didn't wake her up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->