January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hi,

I'd love to join! EDD 29th Jan, this is my first ever pregnancy and DH and I are so excited! I'm 22 and have been married for 2 years in June. symptoms i've had so far are aching bbs and i'm really tired and hungry!! Just want to constantly eat! I wasnt expecting to feel this so early!

The nurse called today and confirmed my BFP!! As I am in England, my first appointment with the midwife isn't until around 11 weeks for my scan. I thought I would get to see the midwife before this but never mind.

I'm very exited and pleased all of you are here to share the journey with!

Love the tickers on the front page hakuna! :thumbup: xx

Hubby will be home in about half an hour so we will be on route to the hospital shortly after. I will update on the FB group as soon as I know anything then update on here when i get home! Keep everything crossed for me and baby!! [-o<

Good luck, live!! :hugs: Will be thinking of you!!

Megan252 said:
We had the same thing happen with the blinds last week!! I can't check my little guy either, it takes next to nothing to wake him up. We ended up getting a video monitor so I would stop ruining his sleep :wacko:

My son is the same way. The slightest noise wakes him! :dohh: But I would love to get a video monitor. Sometimes I wonder what he's doing in there!! LOL But he's now 2 and I think it's probably almost time to give up on the baby monitor so I probably won't get one for him. But I like being able to hear him in his room at night! :) But I'm definitely thinking about getting a video monitor for the new LO as long as everything turns out ok. My son's room is right next to ours so even if we don't have the monitor on if he's crying we can usually still hear him. But the new little one's room will be on a different floor so I think it'll make me feel better to have a video monitor!

Hi,

I'd love to join! EDD 29th Jan, this is my first ever pregnancy and DH and I are so excited! I'm 22 and have been married for 2 years in June. symptoms i've had so far are aching bbs and i'm really tired and hungry!! Just want to constantly eat! I wasnt expecting to feel this so early!

The nurse called today and confirmed my BFP!! As I am in England, my first appointment with the midwife isn't until around 11 weeks for my scan. I thought I would get to see the midwife before this but never mind.

Welcome! :flower:

Hi,

Welcome! Our due dates are really close together xx

Congratulations and welcome to all the new mummy - to - be's :hugs:

Live hope your appt goes well today hun :hugs:

Im in UK (Wales - but same time zone :haha: )

Hope everyone is well... tiredness has been impossible for me today :grr: :sleep:

Good morning ladies! After dealing with cramps, back ache, and morning sickness for the last week, I have finally woken up rejuvenated and feeling pretty good! This gives me hope that maybe I won't feel and look like a zombie every day! I am still so surprised how early all of the symptoms kicked in! This only makes me wonder now, how early I'll start showing .. since so far, everything has happened quite early (I still haven't missed a period .. not until Thursday! I found out on Sat/Sun!). I'm hoping to start a light workout routine, too. Anyone have suggestions or know what's ok/not ok?

If you've been exercising before you got pregnant you should be safe to continue doing it :) I was jogging before I got pregnant and I'm still doing it.

There are some prenatal exercise videos you can look into though (I don't use videos so I can't name any off) or maybe some yoga?

Xhey I was riding my bike everyday but my hubby prefers I don't do it :( so began walking with my pup but am thinking of getting some videos. I was losing weight before I got my BFP and was at my lowest ever now all those jeans are tight so had to drag my old ones out again am so bloated (sorry tmi) even began wearing some maternity pants and am only6 weeks 3days!!!

Ms is kicking my butt this am bbs hurt too :) hadn't been feeling much so am good it's a love hate thing lol

Try Rocking-nice job with the weight loss! Come Feb you'll have to teach me what you did!

This is my 3rd and with my first 2, I had 0 symptoms, seriously I had nothing.
This one, I have a ton of symptoms! Which I enjoy, besides the constant heartburn and nausea! I have had afternoon sickness once, though the last few days I can feel my tummy rumbling!!

I know the feeling, with my daughter I had next to no early symptoms, found out I was preggers at 7 weeks! With this on, my period was 4 days late, and I just new, had the tender breasts, the nausea, headaches etc. It's strange all these symptoms!

I have had some weird symptoms too! I knew at hardly 3 weeks pregnant, my #1 sign, I was vacuuming and it felt like my milk was coming in for the first time, like the few days after having your baby. My breast were so swollen and painful!!

well, I am none the wiser really :growlmad:

He took bloods again and said that with molar pregnancies, the HCG is extremely high like in the 100,000's whereas mine was just under 25,000 and I didnt show any symptoms of that or an ectopic. I explained that I had been told on two separate occasions that ectopic was a possibilty and yet nothing had been done about it. He seemed quite annoyed that I had been told that. He said it could just be that I naturally have a high level as thats whats normal for me or that it could be twins!
But he has booked me in for a scan tomorrow at 8:45. So we will know for sure whether I have a healthy baby/babies or not! :thumbup:

He took bloods again and said that with molar pregnancies, the HCG is extremely high like in the 100,000's whereas mine was just under 25,000 and I didnt show any symptoms of that or an ectopic. I explained that I had been told on two separate occasions that ectopic was a possibilty and yet nothing had been done about it. He seemed quite annoyed that I had been told that. He said it could just be that I naturally have a high level as thats whats normal for me or that it could be twins!
But he has booked me in for a scan tomorrow at 8:45. So we will know for sure whether I have a healthy baby/babies or not! :thumbup:

I would think they would have already given you a scan by now!! Hoping the ultrasound looks perfect :thumbup:

I had to giggle some this morning while catching up through all the post I missed last night, with my 1st and 2nd pregnancies I had 0% symptoms, I actually didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 20 weeks and 4 days a long, plus all my test came back negative!

So this one, it is amazing to me because it is the first pregnancy that I have symptoms and a lot of them! I think I have had each one in the book, plus my pants don't fit and I have this bump. I must admit that I do not love the constant heartburn, nausea and not knowing if I'm going to throw up or not but it does reassure me that our little baby is growing!! :happydance:

Oh and after a difficult pregnancy with my last (gushing blood the whole pregnancy), I feel good about this one! I haven't had any bleeding, so I'm hoping it stays that way! I really want this pregnancy to be my stress free one.. :thumbup:

Try Rocking-nice job with the weight loss! Come Feb you'll have to teach me what you did!

Thank you! It was all Weight Watcher's and I started jogging a year ago. I've been on WW for 18 months as of yesterday :)

Sorry Live :hugs: I hope you get really great news tomorrow :hugs:

That's crazy live! What are they playing at? I think it's triplets :)

I have my first scan booked with the ACU on the 4th of june, so excited! Still poas though, just to make sure. Luckily I have about 50 ic about 5o expire xD

Live, I hope things go well at the scan tomorrow, its about time you got one!

Ugh Live, can't believe they don't have any answers for you today. At least your scan is tomorrow!

afm I knew this would be a long shot... but I tried out my doppler...and got SO excited when I heard a heartbeat...until I realized it was in sync with my own :rofl: Oh well, I'm glad to know I'm alive. Still very early.

Glad there was nothing major going on... and they kinda sort of did have answers for you. They did rule some things out and are going to further rule out things with a scan. And, again, levels are just guidelines. "Normal" isnt a good work to use because not one single person is 'normal'. Everyone has their own values and levels and it differs from pregnancy to pregnancy. Look forward to the news tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->