January Jelly Beans 2014!

Ugh Live, can't believe they don't have any answers for you today. At least your scan is tomorrow!

afm I knew this would be a long shot... but I tried out my doppler...and got SO excited when I heard a heartbeat...until I realized it was in sync with my own :rofl: Oh well, I'm glad to know I'm alive. Still very early.

:rofl: haha! I actually laughed out loud! Im so glad you're still alive too! :thumbup:

Glad there was nothing major going on... and they kinda sort of did have answers for you. They did rule some things out and are going to further rule out things with a scan. And, again, levels are just guidelines. "Normal" isnt a good work to use because not one single person is 'normal'. Everyone has their own values and levels and it differs from pregnancy to pregnancy. Look forward to the news tomorrow!!

You're right, and no pregnancy is text book! I actually feel a tad excited about tomorrow.....but I dont want to get too excited just incase!!

well, I am none the wiser really :growlmad:

He took bloods again and said that with molar pregnancies, the HCG is extremely high like in the 100,000's whereas mine was just under 25,000 and I didnt show any symptoms of that or an ectopic. I explained that I had been told on two separate occasions that ectopic was a possibilty and yet nothing had been done about it. He seemed quite annoyed that I had been told that. He said it could just be that I naturally have a high level as thats whats normal for me or that it could be twins!
But he has booked me in for a scan tomorrow at 8:45. So we will know for sure whether I have a healthy baby/babies or not! :thumbup:

Good luck tomorrow live!

Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow, Live!

Good luck, Live! Keep us posted!

Also, I would like to say for anyone experiencing morning sickness, Canada Dry TEN is a lifesaver. Truly. I found it in the cafeteria at work today and figured I'd try it .. sooo good. Caffeine free. 10 calories. And really helps with the nausea. Thank goodness!!

I have nausea and some sickness (always in the afternoon) and I have heard that peppermint and mint help, I tried that- it was a bad idea!! I am so sensitive to everything, nothing sounds or looks good, I have to like force myself to eat. blahh!! What foods help you ladies? I usually eat salads daily and a lot of fruits like grapefruit and strawberries, baby is not liking any of that!! Even drinking water makes me sick :(

:hugs: have you tried those travel sickness bands? Ive heard they work a treat! :thumbup:

Those ten sodas are amazing! They taste like regular soda to me.

Just thought id say a big hi and Congratulations to everyone here :) after 4 different tests i have come to the shocking but obvious conclusion that i am in fact pregnant with my 5th child at the grand old age of 41 :). Telling my children and parents is scaring me more now than it did at 18!!!

I got these Gin Gins extra strength ginger candies, and I find they help even more than gingerale! But then, my MS hasn't been horrible so far.

So, a little sad news that I should have already realized but wasn't thinking... I told my parents today, and they're excited, but my mom asked the due date and pointed out they'll be away then. For a while too! They're going down south for January and February, so they won't be able to visit with their first grandkid until s/he's more than a month old. :( (Normally they would have come by right away--they only live a half hour away from us.)

I promised we would do Skype visits though.

Just thought id say a big hi and Congratulations to everyone here :) after 4 different tests i have come to the shocking but obvious conclusion that i am in fact pregnant with my 5th child at the grand old age of 41 :). Telling my children and parents is scaring me more now than it did at 18!!!

Wow that's fantastic! I'm 33 so I'm probably the second oldest here :haha: What's your due date?

I guess my luck with ms is gone have been nauseas all day !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->