January Jelly Beans 2014!

Turning 30 next month my first too funny I told my boss a few months ago I was going to make it to 30 either thinner(as I was losing weight) or pregnant lol

I just turned 33 last month. :) I had my first when I had just turned 31 (6 days before).

I'm turning 27 in August and I'm having my first! It's so weird to think that I'll be 4 months pregnant by then!

I'll be 32 in July :) Does anyone else in their 30's keep forgetting how old they are? I had my daughter when I was 28 as well :)

This will be the second birthday in a row where im pregnant lol Last time I was 20 weeks, this time ill be 12 weeks Maybe next year Ill be able to have a glass of wine. I have to make it past next spring without getting knocked up again!!

I feel really young in this group :)
I'm 19, but based on EDD if baby comes right on time, I'll be 20 the day it is born.

I am 28! I'll be 29 a month before due date. Leopard- that's cool your baby's due date is your bday!

I am 28! I'll be 29 a month before due date. Leopard- that's cool your baby's due date is your bday!

As selfish as it sounds, I hope it comes late or early lol, I don't like sharing my bday

Leopard, I'm 19 as well, turning 20 the month I'm due!

I am also pretty young!
Nice to see a big age variety :)

I'm 24, pg with #1. Sounds like I'm right about in the middle for age. It's fun to have such a variety!

Ooo there is a few in there 30s I'm 34 on 12th June I was 32 when I had Alex. I was far too selfish in my 20s to have babies it was all about me and getting drunk back then :haha: so hats off to the girls who are younger I couldn't have done it

Congrats to all the new bfps

Good luck tommorow Live

Xxx

I'll be 32 in July :) Does anyone else in their 30's keep forgetting how old they are? I had my daughter when I was 28 as well :)

Yes! I'm 32 and forget all the time....still think I'm 30. Maybe I should stick there for a while :winkwink:
Had my first at 31.

hi Ladies I thought I'd poke my head in again… How much of a secret is every body keeping their pregnancy? The reason I ask is that a couple people from work (Im an early child teacher) knew I was having fertility treatment as they are too... any hoo one of them came up to me yesterday and said "hey I noticed you weren't jumping around doing the warm up for gym with the kids like you usually do… Does thins mean what i think it means??? Now the cat is out of the bag and everyone now knows. I feel silly for letting it slip so early but also wanted to give my friend doing assisted conception hope. When are you guys telling people? (And I am 28 DH is 32 we had our first when I was 24 and he was 28)

I can't keep my mouth shut. My co-workers and boss all know. A couple close friends know. I'm going to keep it away from the masses until I at least have my 8 week scan, but once I have that ultrasound picture, there's no way I'll be able to keep it a secret for much longer! I also think it's important that certain people know - I'd like my boss to be aware of why I'm a little laggy these days and why it seems like I keep running out of the office. I'm pregnant, not lazy!

I'm 30 I thought I would be among the oldest. More fool me! I am in good company then :p

I turn 31 in November so I technically think I can count this as my goal to get prego by 30 xD

Been up since 5 again. Just can't seem to stay asleep. It's worry I think. Don't feel sure our little bean is going to stick. All my symptoms have gone or calmed down...

I couldn't keep my mouth shut, everyone knew right after I found out I was pregnant! Although we thought I was 2 weeks father along, so I thought I was 5 weeks 5 days when I told and I was actually only 3 weeks along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->