January Jelly Beans 2014!

Im 29, turn 30 in few months. Im thinking of telling my boss this week, with me starting to feel the symptoms now.
Sam x

We are not planning on telling anyone until after the 12 week scan, but between our LO already talking to and kissing my belly and me looking like I have a bump already (which I know is just bloatedness) I am worried we won't be able to keep it quiet until then... :dohh:

I turn 33 next Wednesday.

We've told our mothers and sworn them to secrecy. I've also told one close friend who was having fertility issues (she's due in November), and he's told one close guy friend. I'm waiting to tell other friends until after 13 weeks, but we'll tell the rest of our immediate family around 8 weeks.

You guys are good. I have no self control ive told all my sisters my best friend and a work colleague thats ltttc too. We're going to tell everyone else after our first scan at 6 weeks 3 days lol.

morning all! :wave:
Just got back frm hospital and I am the very proud Mummy of one healthy bubba! :dance: saw the heartbeat too! :dance:
I have a haematoma which is basically a bruise which is causing the slight bleeding im having but it should go and cause no probs for me or baby, phew! Xx
Here's a piccy of baby xxx
image.jpg

live_in_hope, wonderful news. :happydance: Congratulations again!

Yay! Hemotomas suck though, if bleeding gets heavier, make sure to rest a lot!

We've already told everybody. Keeping it a secret is stressful and I'm trying to keep stress levels down so I can have my sticky baby!

Just got back frm hospital and I am the very proud Mummy of one healthy bubba! :dance: saw the heartbeat too! :dance:
I have a haematoma which is basically a bruise which is causing the slight bleeding im having but it should go and cause no probs for me or baby, phew! Xx
View attachment 618217

Yay!!!!! :bunny: :happydance: :dance: I'm so happy for you!

Ooo there is a few in there 30s I'm 34 on 12th June I was 32 when I had Alex. I was far too selfish in my 20s to have babies it was all about me and getting drunk back then :haha: so hats off to the girls who are younger I couldn't have done it

Same here!

I told my boss the day I got my faint as she was there for me when I had my ectopic then my sister my aunt nd my hubby told a guy friend then my sister blabbed to my brother who then told me his wife was pregnant lol he kept asking about my health which was weird so finally told him lol hubby wants to tell his parents after we hear the heartbeat next week FX

So far I've told my parents, MIL, DH's grandmas, my cousin, and 4 of my friends.

Yay, live_in_hope!! :happydance: That's great! I'm so happy for you! Hopefully the hematoma will clear up quickly for you! :hugs:

So far only our immediate family knows - his mom, my parents, my brother/sister-in-law and my sister. Oh and my hubby told his boss but only because at work he has what they call "black out months" where no one is supposed to have off except for very rare circumstances and December and January happen to be his "black out months." So he wanted to give them as much notice as possible so hopefully he can have some time off when the baby is born.

Thanks all! :hugs: what a week! :dohh: I got home and after zi updated you all, sat back and fell asleep for 2 hours! :shock: think these past few days have taken it out of me! Hardly surprising really.

We told my parents and two sisters and hubbys brother on our wedding anniversary (on your mother's day) and a handful of friends know. I havnt told work yet and although Ive been off all week, they think its to do with my gallstones, which it was at the start of he week. Think I'll tell the rest of my family within afew weeks xx

hi Ladies I thought I'd poke my head in again… How much of a secret is every body keeping their pregnancy? The reason I ask is that a couple people from work (Im an early child teacher) knew I was having fertility treatment as they are too... any hoo one of them came up to me yesterday and said "hey I noticed you weren't jumping around doing the warm up for gym with the kids like you usually do… Does thins mean what i think it means??? Now the cat is out of the bag and everyone now knows. I feel silly for letting it slip so early but also wanted to give my friend doing assisted conception hope. When are you guys telling people? (And I am 28 DH is 32 we had our first when I was 24 and he was 28)

I've told my parents and a couple of close friends who also knew about my previous pregnancy. DH might tell his parents but he's not sure (he's not as close with them). Otherwise we're waiting until 13 weeks. We're pretty nervous about telling people after the MC last time... Maybe I will feel better if we get an early scan and everything looks all right around 8 weeks (which is when we discovered something was wrong before). But I wish I could tell more people! Especially DH's sister--she's four and a half months along with her first--I can't wait to let her know her LO is going to have a cousin almost right away. :)

Yay! That's wonderful! :happydance:

I have my first doctor's appt this afternoon. Seeing my GP to let him know and get my thyroid levels checked out (I was just diagnosed with mild hypothyroidism a month and a half ago, and we're still working out the best dosage, plus I've heard pregnancy can affect the levels). Still no word from any of the midwife places, not even to say I'm on the waiting list. Argh! I know I heard back sooner last time. Maybe they're all super busy with lots of spring babies?

Hey ladies, how are you all? looks like I've missed a lot over the weekend.

We had a 21st birthday party on Saturday night and a Christening on the Sunday and I'm still tired!
Had my first midwife appointment yesterday, she's made my booking in appointment for 11th June which seems so far away. She weighed me and asked about previous pregnancy and birth. She also said they've now built a midwife led unit in the hospital along the same corridor as the Labour ward but a separate unit with a proper birthing pool and an active birth room, sounds good. :)

Live - that's fab news hun!! Great that you saw a lovely heartbeat too

Em xxx

View attachment 618217

YAY LIVE!!! that's great news!! :happydance::happydance:

We've told DH's parents and a few close friends. Everyone else will find out after our 12 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->