January Jelly Beans 2014!

Radiance thats such a cute idea. Wow, can't believe the hospital told you that you miscarried..what a scary ordeal. So happy to hear that everything is ok.

Radiance thats such a cute idea. Wow, can't believe the hospital told you that you miscarried..what a scary ordeal. So happy to hear that everything is ok.

Yes, me too! I went home and cried my eyes out for about 3 hours then realize that I knew I was really early, and I had had no bleeding or cramping, so I stopped crying and started being positive. 48 hrs. later my hCG levels had tripled! :thumbup:

I think we still are going to do that when I hit 12 weeks :)

Hey! I got my BFP today, EDD 31st January :D This is my first pregnancy so very nervous.

Welcome and congrats!

Aloha! I am due January 7 with twins. I also sent a private message, but I would like to be part of the group. I'm very glad it's kept private on Facebook, as we haven't told the world yet ;-) To the creator of the group, I used to live in New England too, just outside of Boston. Lovely place just got sick of the snow

Aloha! What a small world. I live in western Mass. DH is pretty sick of winter here. Hawaii sounds like a nice place to live.

Cute ideas!! We were going to do a photoshoot, and my youngest (16 months) was going to hold a sign saying "I'm going to be a big brother..." and my oldest (2y/o) was going to be holding a sign saying the due date and in the middle of them would be hanging the ultrasound pictures <--- it was going to be something like that.

Everyone found out before doing so, and we were going to wait 10 weeks but the hospital made a mistake and told me that I had miscarried (no bleeding/cramping) and I got my ultrasound this week that showed everything perfect, heartbeat and my hCG levels have been rising each week (5 weeks now), plus I have a very noticeable bump and I was flat when I got pregnant, there is no hiding or wondering if I'm pregnant. :haha:

:shock: How horrible that they told you that!!! So glad they were wrong! :hugs:

Question so we talked about bloat and bumps on fb but what if you can suck it in but it hurts your stomach is that considered a bump lol curious bc I tried it :dohh: am not even seven weeks and am super bloated this is my first if that matters, opinions ladies?

Alright girls, I'm trying not to worry about it and count myself lucky, but I'm now 6w3d and have barely any symptoms! My boobs are sore but not overly so and I've been tired. Outside of that, nothing. I don't think I'm really peeing anymore than usual, no morning sickness, no spidey sense of smell...zilch!! I did have an early ultrasound and everything looked good although it was too early to see a heartbeat. I go back a week from tomorrow for my next ultrasound and we should see a heartbeat then. My lack of symptoms are just making me so nervous! Anyone else feeling the same?

Lindsay am totally the same some symptoms but nothing major, I too had an u/s but only saw the gest. sac I have an apt the same day as you to hear FX the heartbeat. My dr reassured me that every pregnancy is different try not to stress hun we will soon see our lo's again

Thank you Lucy! We can wait out our time until our next scans together! I know it's only a week but it feels like an eternity, lol. This is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it to, I just thought for some reason when I hit that 6 week mark that I would magically start feeling pregnant. Sorry to any of you suffering from ms right now! I don't mean to complain about not having it, if I knew everything was okay I would be thrilled to not have it. :)

Alright girls, I'm trying not to worry about it and count myself lucky, but I'm now 6w3d and have barely any symptoms! My boobs are sore but not overly so and I've been tired. Outside of that, nothing. I don't think I'm really peeing anymore than usual, no morning sickness, no spidey sense of smell...zilch!! I did have an early ultrasound and everything looked good although it was too early to see a heartbeat. I go back a week from tomorrow for my next ultrasound and we should see a heartbeat then. My lack of symptoms are just making me so nervous! Anyone else feeling the same?

Don't worry!! :) With my 1st and my 2nd I had 0 symptoms the whole pregnancies, really! I didn't even find out I was pregnant with my first until I was 20 weeks and 4 days- both healthy babies!! :thumbup:

Plus, you will probably start getting some in a week or two!! This is my 3rd but first pregnancy where I feel pregnant! Today I have been miserable with nausea!!

Insomnia is my life now... and I am so tired!

Anyone having any cravings? I'm craving cucumber and beer. Tried alcohol free beer yesterday, didnt quite hit the spot. Think it needed to be more malty...

I'm craving cheerios....can't get enough of them!! Oh and chocolate milk. I want some right now.

I don't have any cravings!! In fact, I have been dying all day from nausea :( I feel horrible!! and my tummy aches from the stretching feeling! I take it back, I am really wanting a bagel right now! :thumbup:

Having light cramping brown discharge called dr am going in tom for u/s am freaking out right now.

Good luck for tomorrow Lucy. A little bit of bleeding is nothing too much to worry about. Just take it easy :hugs:

Thanks for your word of encouragement girls cramping eased off and the spotting comes and goes but very light brown praying its nothing and tom we see something more than last week can't sleep just sitting here thinking of my lo

Lindsay I'm totally the same - no symptoms at all and it does make me slightly nervous but I have to remember I had none with Alex

Hi and congrats to all the new bfps

Well it's my follow up scan today and I'm so nervous and not feeling positive at a - a hour and a half to go

Xxx

Lucy, good luck tomorrow. I hope that everything is alright.

Angie, good luck at your scan today!

I am freaking out about my scan this afternoon. My DH keeps telling me not to worry, but I can't help myself.

Big welcome to the new ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->