January Jelly Beans 2014!

No symptoms here either, I'm more tired than usual and some days I'll feel a little bit sick but other than that I wouldn't think I was pregnant. with Alex I had ms 2 days after I found out up until I gave birth really, so I'm glad I haven't got it this time, yet!

Welcome to the new girls and good luck to those with scans today x

Hey everyone! Been reading and trying to catch up here. I see we have New Englanders!! Me too! So I'm preg with #4 - yes, on purpose- and cant wait! I had major major symptoms from about 5dpo... yes give!! But now its just settled to a few twinges here and there are slightly dizzy. My symptoms were quite diff with my other three so i'm not sure what to expect this time. Haven't made an appt yet. My doc prob wouldn't see me tol 7/8 weeks and I know the drill already. Now here's the tricky part. The day I found o ut I tore my calf muscle. So I'm basically on bed rest. Obgyn gave ok to my doc to hive me 2 days of Motrin 800. So I'm screwed. Lol. At least I have the pregnancy and not just the injury! !

Hello Ladies :)

Well i just dont know what to say think im still in shock......... scan went great saw a little heartbeat and measuring 6.7mm and they have dated me at 6+4 which had a feeling might happen as didnt know when i ovulated so new due date for now of 12th Jan. I was nearly in tears so was OH cant believe this really is happening omg omg omg :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

So heres out little peanut at 6+4

Attachments

• Photo1128.jpg
    Photo1128.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
Wrightywales - congrats! Lovely scan pic!! I can't wait for early scan!!

Em xxx

Wrightywales - congrats! Lovely scan pic!! I can't wait for early scan!!

Em xxx

I was so scared before it i was shaking like a leaf but as soon as i seen its little heartbeating omg it was amazing

good luck with you scan :) x

Lucy--hope everything's all right! :hugs:

Wrightywales--congrats! :)

I'm happy because I just heard back from my GP re: yesterday's blood test--my HCG is at 5000, which looks good for just over five weeks! One less thing to worry about, heh. (Also, now I don't feel the need to go get another Clearblue test to confirm the 3+ weeks on it. ;) )

Lola our due dates are the same!

Hi,

I'd love to join! EDD 29th Jan, this is my first ever pregnancy and DH and I are so excited! I'm 22 and have been married for 2 years in June. symptoms i've had so far are aching bbs and i'm really tired and hungry!! Just want to constantly eat! I wasnt expecting to feel this so early!

The nurse called today and confirmed my BFP!! As I am in England, my first appointment with the midwife isn't until around 11 weeks for my scan. I thought I would get to see the midwife before this but never mind.

I'm very exited and pleased all of you are here to share the journey with!

Welcome! Our due dates are really close together xx

so nice to have people due the same time!

Hello January Jelly Beans, loving the name! Congrats to all of you and wish you all happy & healthy pregnancies.

We just got a BFP on Sunday, and the doctor gave me a due date yesterday of the 14th January! That's the day after my son's birthday so was super excited! It also means my username doesn't look too odd in that I'm still EddJanuary just this time it's 14 & not 10! x

Is anyone else still finding it hard to believe? With this being my first pregnancy I really don't know what I expected, but as It's still so early the only symptom I have is tiredness and there seems to be nothing else to confirm i'm actually pregnant! My period was only due today!!

does this feeling go away anytime soon?

Wrighty congrats on your lo :happydance:

Still having light brown but not a bunch hoping its nothing and the scan shows a healthy lo with a heartbeat [-o< really anxious might take a nap and hope time flies by

Emily haven't had it yet but hope your prediction is true :)

Oops read your post wrong!! Hope I'm right though!!

Em xxx

Welcome to all the newbies!! :) Congrats and I hope all goes well for you!

wrightywales - Great scan pic! Congrats! :)

Lucy529 - Good Luck with your scan! :hugs: I hope you get to see your little one happy, healthy and all snuggled in! :)

I'm still a week away from my first appointment (31 May). FX I get scheduled for a scan!! I'm another with very little symptoms and I'm 7+3 today! Besides no AF, the only symptom I have really is peeing all the time! LOL There were a couple of days where I felt slightly nauseous but it didn't last long. And my boobs were sore for a few days, but now that's pretty much died down though they are still slightly tender to the touch. Oh and I do seem to have more discharget than normal. But other than that I feel completely normal! I honestly think I'd feel better if I had more symptoms!! :)

Hi Girls

Back from my scan - All looking great with a lovely little heartbeat :happydance: and measuring at 6+5 so 3 days behind what I thought. I was sooo nervous I thought I was going to be sick. So finally I can relax and my new due date is the 11th jan

xxx

Hi Girls

Back from my scan - All looking great with a lovely little heartbeat :happydance: and measuring at 6+5 so 3 days behind what I thought. I was sooo nervous I thought I was going to be sick. So finally I can relax and my new due date is the 11th jan

xxx

Congrats great news. I know exactly how you felt i was the same this morning. Glad everything is fine.

Did you get a pic? xx

Yay Angie :happydance: so glad everything is fine

Vtjess I'm exactly the sme as you hardly any symptoms from the beginning if it wasn't for the u/s last week I wouldn't think am preg either

yay for all the good news and welcome to the new ladies!

So nice to hear about and see the positive scans. Lucy you're next, can't wait to hear about yours too :flower:

Hi to everyone else! Feeling sick again today, but nothing new! Happy to be here :thumbup:

Angie and Wrightywales- congrats on your scans!!

Sorsha- That is an awesome beta number!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->