January Jelly Beans 2014!

So glad Angie and Wrightywales scans went well :thumbup:

Feeling anxious atm as just found out my sister in law had a miscarriage. They found out at the 12 week scan that it had died 6 weeks earlier :cry:

Don't think I'll be telling anyone but parents until I have 12 week scan

oh no! So sorry for your SIL :(
It's especially hard to hear when you're pregnant but try not to worry.
Thoughts and prayers to you and family.

So glad Angie and Wrightywales scans went well :thumbup:

Feeling anxious atm as just found out my sister in law had a miscarriage. They found out at the 12 week scan that it had died 6 weeks earlier :cry:

Don't think I'll be telling anyone but parents until I have 12 week scan

so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law :hugs::hugs:

I wont be telling anyone until at least ive had the 12 week scan

Hi Girls

Back from my scan - All looking great with a lovely little heartbeat :happydance: and measuring at 6+5 so 3 days behind what I thought. I was sooo nervous I thought I was going to be sick. So finally I can relax and my new due date is the 11th jan

xxx

Congrats great news. I know exactly how you felt i was the same this morning. Glad everything is fine.

Did you get a pic? xx

yeah I did but she zoomed in so much is looked crapped - nevermind

xxx

Hi Girls

Back from my scan - All looking great with a lovely little heartbeat :happydance: and measuring at 6+5 so 3 days behind what I thought. I was sooo nervous I thought I was going to be sick. So finally I can relax and my new due date is the 11th jan

xxx

Congrats great news. I know exactly how you felt i was the same this morning. Glad everything is fine.

Did you get a pic? xx

yeah I did but she zoomed in so much is looked crapped - nevermind

xxx

still trying to work out what mine looks like definitely dont look like a baby lol but i know that will change :) x

Salamander so sorry for you SIL

Am starting to think that I shouldn't of said anything but the people I did tell I know will support me

Christine welcome and congrats !!

Having light cramping brown discharge called dr am going in tom for u/s am freaking out right now.

Try not to panic! ALOT easier said than done... I had then same two wweks ago and still have some brown discharge from time to time..Just get some rest until dr appt.

Pretty I have been laying around all morning it seems to eased off to just a tinge every now and then no more cramping FX it stays that way thanks glad to hear your ok gives me hope

Is anyone else still finding it hard to believe? With this being my first pregnancy I really don't know what I expected, but as It's still so early the only symptom I have is tiredness and there seems to be nothing else to confirm i'm actually pregnant! My period was only due today!!

does this feeling go away anytime soon?

Veeery surreal! I still cant quite believe it and time seems to be going so slowly. I feel like I've known for ages but it's only been a week! I'm 4w3d can't wait till my scan in 2 weeks!

Is anyone else still finding it hard to believe? With this being my first pregnancy I really don't know what I expected, but as It's still so early the only symptom I have is tiredness and there seems to be nothing else to confirm i'm actually pregnant! My period was only due today!!

Veeery surreal! I still cant quite believe it and time seems to be going so slowly. I feel like I've known for ages but it's only been a week! I'm 4w3d can't wait till my scan in 2 weeks!

I'm also in denial quite often. Anytime I start to talk about it, I can barely believe the words coming out of my mouth. I've never even so much as had a 'scare' before .. and now I'm pregnant! It's so weird. Awesome, but weird!

I'm also in denial quite often. Anytime I start to talk about it, I can barely believe the words coming out of my mouth. I've never even so much as had a 'scare' before .. and now I'm pregnant! It's so weird. Awesome, but weird!
I know in 4 years ttc only ever had one evap that i thought was a bfp. Now i'm addicted to taking tests so I can see those 2 happy lines.

Hubs thinks i'm crazy as I have them all lined up in date order on our coffee table!

I know in 4 years ttc only ever had one evap that i thought was a bfp. Now i'm addicted to taking tests so I can see those 2 happy lines.

Hubs thinks i'm crazy as I have them all lined up in date order on our coffee table!

I was the same. i must of taken over 20 tests since i found out but did my last one yesterday and promised myself i would do no more after my scan :)

Hahaha I can't blame you! I went to the doctor on Monday and had my pregnancy confirmed .. I still peed on a stick yesterday! lol

My husband has been very moody since I've become pregnant... I would think he was the pregnant one!! :growlmad:

Ha! I thought mine was the only one Radiance!

He has been loking after me though!

I was the same. i must of taken over 20 tests since i found out but did my last one yesterday and promised myself i would do no more after my scan :)
I have about 50 internet cheapies that need using :)

wow if i had them here i would still be doing them wouldnt be able to help myself :haha: but used my last one yesterday and im not planning on buying any more lol

Are you ladies having any cravings? It could be all in my head since I'm not very far along, but I can't get enough mexican. I could eat it all day, every day.

lol I always wonder if it's slightly me, maybe he's not being as moody as I believe sense I am a little more sensitive right now!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->