January Jelly Beans 2014!

I have severe nausea so I usually do not get a lot of cravings. Although last night, I was craving hot chocolate and today I really want a baked potatoe!

I have severe nausea so I usually do not get a lot of cravings. Although last night, I was craving hot chocolate and today I really want a baked potatoe!

Oh my goooooood. See, now I want chocolate milk. I don't even like chocolate milk!

Not craving anything yet, but with our 1st I craved mash potato, chocolate milk and beet root at different stages.

My husband has been very moody since I've become pregnant... I would think he was the pregnant one!! :growlmad:

My husband is the same! I also think it might have some to do with me being more emotional, but still!

All I've been craving is a cheeseburger!! Hubby's making me a cheeseburger tonight for dinner!! :happydance:

No cravings but have totally gone off chocolate!!! Is that normal???lol

:growlmad: right! I am going to ignore all you ladies tonight and any other tine you talk about food! :growlmad:

Since I had that "attack" in my gallladder at the weekend, I am on a zero-fat diet! So my body is graving EVERYTHING!!! And i cant have any of it :cry::cry::cry: or i'll risk putting myself in hospital again.....im in such a foul mood when it comes to meal times...hubby makes his yummy yummy food and im left to cook my boring, tastless food :cry: :cry:

:growlmad: right! I am going to ignore all you ladies tonight and any other tine you talk about food! :growlmad:

Since I had that "attack" in my gallladder at the weekend, I am on a zero-fat diet! So my body is graving EVERYTHING!!! And i cant have any of it :cry::cry::cry: or i'll risk putting myself in hospital again.....im in such a foul mood when it comes to meal times...hubby makes his yummy yummy food and im left to cook my boring, tastless food :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry that you are stuck eating such bland food, live!! :hugs: But I'm sure it's worth it so you are not in so much pain and have to go back to the hospital!! Hopefully you can find some yummy recipes that work with your diet. :)

im working on it...need to stock up on quorn products apprently :thumbup: xx

Hey ladies, those of you who are already moms and are a bit on the big size starting out, I need your advice. My wedding and due date are pretty much around the same time and Ive been looking for fancy dresses. I am a size 18 already. If I'm getting a fancy dress for my engagement party, what size should I order? is a size 20 probably big enough? I already have a big tummy.... does this mean I wont change much or does it mean I'll be ginormous and need an even bigger size? Any predictions or experience you can share? Im thinking for shoes I'll need a size up....

Horsey, it's difficult to say but I swore by proper maternity wear. If you buy a bigger size it'll be too big everywhere except your bump :).

How many months do you think you'll be then?

For the record, I started my first pregnancy a size 14/16 and ended it a 12 so you may well get thinner. Particularly as we tend to be more aware of what were eating when pregnant. :hugs:

X

Quick hello!

We just got back from dinner. The scan went great! We saw the gestational sac and yolk sac. I have a follow up next Thursday to see the heartbeat.

Sorry you have to be strict on your food live, I am sure it will be worth it though. Horsey, I don't have much advice for you, its really hard to say! TTC Glad your scan went well!

No real cravings for me, but everything mentioned sounds AMAZING!!

Goodness this thread moves quickly! Thanks to all the ladies for sharing that they have very few symptoms, it makes me feel a bit more relaxed!

Congrats to all the ladies who had scans today! I'm patiently waiting for my second one next week. Time is moving too slow! Haha

So random question....what have you ladies been told about dying/coloring your hair? I'm someone who started getting grey's at a young age, and I was slacking a bit on touching up my roots before I found out I was pregnant and now it's getting even worse! It wouldn't be bad if my hair wasn't so darn dark, but my grey's stick out like a sore thumb!! Any advice on coloring?

Colouring is totally fine when you're pregnant nowadays. The dyes they used to use were not good but just tell your hairdresser. I coloured mine throughout my last pregnancy. :)

Had a scare today!!
So most of you know I had my ultrasound appointment on Monday, the 20th because the hospital had made a mistake and said I miscarried and we had tried 3 times with an ultrasound and couldn't see the baby.

Anyways, we had seen the baby and a great heartbeat on Monday. Today, I got to see someone new and she was going to do a full body exam, breast, vaginal, you got it! The nurse walked me to my room and said.. "oh, is your bladder full? Let me get the ultrasound ready.." I said "what?... I didn't know I was getting an ultrasound," she replied telling me that the OB wanted them to check something out. :|

So, the midwife comes in and tells me hello and she is going to look at my chart before doing my ultrasound. She goes on saying that they needed to check something out and then asked when I was last seen, the 10th or 20th. I said I got an ultrasound Monday, she replied asking what he said, I told her we saw a perfect baby with a perfect heartbeat. Long story short, my OB didn't update my profile so the last appointment shown was May 10th, when he attempted an ultrasound but couldn't see anything. :thumbup:

Yep, I talked to my hairdresser before and she said she has all natural dyes she can use. I normally do mine at home, but will go to her if I feel the need in the next eight months.

No cravings so far--I don't remember getting any last time either. Mostly just feeling uninterested in foods I'd normally like. E.g., there was leftover pizza around the other day and the thought of eating it made me feel ugh.

I got a second piece of good news today: My first choice midwife clinic (the one I was with before) called and I have a spot! I'm going to meet my midwife and have my first appt in exactly two weeks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->