January Jelly Beans 2014!

I voted too Emily, very cool! Just noticed that you are in Norfolk.....VA?? I used to live there.

I hope everyone is having a good day. We just finished dinner and I am stuffed. Am I the only one who has a decreased appetite? I'm just not snacking like I usually do, and I"m getting full pretty fast.

Thanks ttcfurrever

I could barely eat last week, got so bloated whenever i started eating. Today I managed to eat my tea!! Less bloated the last couple days.

Em xxx

I'm actually starving at the moment even though I had breakfast and lunch! I'm going to have a snack soon.

I've been continuing to work out so maybe that's why?

Aww thanks! Eve and Margaret are my grandmas. Eric is my grandpa. We had my grandad's funeral the day my eggs were fertilised. EDD is 4 days after grandpa's birthday. Means a lot to me

Em xxx

Sorry about your grandpa :hugs: One of my grandmothers was Marguerite which is similar to Margaret.

Hi ladies!
Love this thread!! My EDD is 15th January and Im really nervous and exited!!

Sorry to hear that pinkee :hugs:

Em xxx

Hey Emily! :wave: mine's the 15th too! :thumbup: :happydance: My Daughter is Emily too! :thumbup: xx

Hey ladies! :wave: wow I feel as though I miss so much in here during the day! :dohh: hope we're all good! :thumbup:

Im still very symptomless..... If you ladies weren't having any symptoms would you test again? :shrug: Last time i took a test was sunday and it was a beaut! :thumbup: xx

I've been told I have to test again on Sunday and ring my IVF clinic, if its positive I will be booked in for a scan within 2 weeks!

Em xxx

Ttcfurrever - not VA, norfolk England!

Em xxx

LOL, I figured that once I saw you posted you were able to have "tea" :haha:

Hey ladies! :wave: wow I feel as though I miss so much in here during the day! :dohh: hope we're all good! :thumbup:

Im still very symptomless..... If you ladies weren't having any symptoms would you test again? :shrug: Last time i took a test was sunday and it was a beaut! :thumbup: xx

I am the wrong person to ask. I tested Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and today. I went to buy some dollar tests today, but they were sold out :blush:

live_in_hope, I'm symptomless just like you. I haven't taken any other tests since last week. I took two tests a few days apart to check on the darkness of the line. The second test was a bit darker than the last but it still wasn't as dark as I've seen some lines! I don't think I'll take another test though. I think all it would do is stress me out incase it wasn't any darker still! :)

I only retested because I had a little bit of brown spotting which made me nervous. I got a second line almost immediately and it was dark. No bleeding since.

I'm with you, other than the very first week I've had no nausea or any real symptoms. But I'm not going to retest again. :thumbup:

wow so much has happened

Hi and congrats to all the new girls :wave:

So so sorry to hear that Pinkee :nope:

Naaxi - I would go around 7 to 8 weeks to see a heartbeat :flower:

I'm soooooo tired today I could barely stay awake at work and I go to bed at 10pm this is my only symptom really and totally new I never had it last time - of course because i'm tired its making me feel dizzy

xxx

Thanks i feel abit better now, thought i was the only one! I should be making the most of i i know, but im so excited about feeling pregnant iykwim! Lol xx

Thanks i feel abit better now, thought i was the only one! I should be making the most of i i know, but im so excited about feeling pregnant iykwim! Lol xx

I find I worry more the 2nd time around and study every little thing. I really thought I would be the total opposite

xxx

I think I'm just as worried this time as last time. I had a mc right before I got pregnant with my son and I was always second guessing everything! I didn't even tell most people I was pregnant until my 20 week sonogram! I don't know if I'll wait that long this time but I'm still constantly worried with this one too! :) Let's just say I'm caustiously optimistic.

I like hakunamatata's "PUPO - pregnant until proven otherwise"! :thumbup:

Pupo is perfect! No real symptoms for me either. Maybe we will get slammed with then later on to make up for it. Lol

I will never forget my midwife last time telling me symptoms peaked at 6+3. I waited and nothing came - please please let it be the same this time

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->