January Jelly Beans 2014!

I wish I knew how to quilt.. and how to use a sewing machine lol

And it's never too early for baby brain! I've been hit numerous times already lol My sentences come out jumbled more often these days.

The seaband has been helping me, I was able to get it at my grocery store, it cost about $15 for the two bands. I had to throw one on in the middle of the night because of some nausea but it definitely helped.

I think my biggest issue right now is hunger, I am just about always hungry. I ate a good lunch yesterday and an hour later I was starving again :(

Try rocking good to know am not the only one that starving all the time lol but mine is usually in the afternoon

Lola- is the pain quickly passing?

I have it on my right hand side which is quick passing, which I think is RLP, but on my left hand side it is almost constant and can vary from cramp (which i'm not too worried about) to a stabbing pain that can last hours. I have a few back and jont problems, which can cause nerve pain, so originally thought it might have something to do with that but it seems to be quite a deep pain

Hmmm..... wish i had an answer for you. Over the course of my pregnancies I've experienced soo much!! Even the longer pains CAN be rlp.. but I'd get it checked to be safe.

Question: So fathers day (in America) is coming up on June 16th. I will only be just over 9 weeks. However I was thinking about getting a cute onesie for the baby that said like "best dad ever"... or something like that, for my DH for fathers day. Do you think I shouldn't do it because it is too early?? I wont be insulted with whatever you all think.

Id wait for things like that personally. Id acknowledge fathers day but maybe too early. A card in that respect would be nice. Just get in lots of couple time while you can

Oooh I'd love to learn to knit so I could make a blanket! I can sew but I don't have a machine and I'm not great at hand sewing.

Did anyone use tests to check their progression? I've been doing it since my positive a week ago but the last few days the line hasn't got darker at all :/ Is it just the amount of ink in the tests do you think or is there a problem? They're cheap internet test strips so maybe they just aren't that good.

Yep I've been using tests to monitor my progression. I'll post a pic of them.

The bottom one was either 4+2 or 4+3 but they don't seem to be any darker now. I think the IC's do have a limit to how dark they can get.

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/IMG_20130524_102238_zpsdf3e3a06.jpg

Yep I've been using tests to monitor my progression. I'll post a pic of them.

The bottom one was either 4+2 or 4+3 but they don't seem to be any darker now. I think the IC's do have a limit to how dark they can get.

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/IMG_20130524_102238_zpsdf3e3a06.jpg

I've been using those tests too. Yours have gotten quite a bit darker then mine. My darkest is similar to your 6th one I think. Maybe I'll try a different kind of test to see what they're like. 17dpo today and still as dark as 13dpo :nope:

pos!.jpgNo worries! Even amongst the same brands- not every test has the same amount of dye.. Also- each woman (and preg) has their own levels of hcg.

I only had frer (burned through embarassing amounts of wondfos the last two cycles...) but here's my progression over the course of four days....lol. I started at 7dpo and SWEAR I saw something. but the line faded after 30 mins. Can see it now (kinda)

Hey girls,

Sorry I've not been around much, I'm on holiday visiting family in Devon with the kids (since its half term!) I'm doing ok, no MS which is fab just tired and sore boobs lol.

Hope you are all ok!

View attachment 622069No worries! Even amongst the same brands- not every test has the same amount of dye.. Also- each woman (and preg) has their own levels of hcg.

I only had frer (burned through embarassing amounts of wondfos the last two cycles...) but here's my progression over the course of four days....lol. I started at 7dpo and SWEAR I saw something. but the line faded after 30 mins. Can see it now (kinda)

That's true. I took one the other day that had no dye whatsoever :growlmad:

I've been through 30 strips this month and last.. whoops :haha: I was really similar could swear I could see something at 8+9dpo but it was only clear enough after the time limit. Got a definite bfp at 10dpo

Thanks to you and Shelli for the reassurance :flower: Might nip out tomorrow and buy a clearblue digi with indicator to see what that says #testaddict :blush:

You're welcome, I'm sure everything is great. I'm happy as long as my tests aren't getting lighter! If I could get away with buying a Clear Blue or even another FRER, I totally would but I know OH would kill me lol.

You're welcome, I'm sure everything is great. I'm happy as long as my tests aren't getting lighter! If I could get away with buying a Clear Blue or even another FRER, I totally would but I know OH would kill me lol.

Yeh I'm a little more relaxed because they're at least staying the same colour :thumbup:

Mine would too but he spent £15 on a game today so he can't judge :haha:

Hi ladies,

I've had a stressful couple of days, i've been having a lot of sharp pain in my lower left hand side. I went to see the doctor yesterday just incase of ectopic, even though there has been no bleeding. She said that the gyno ward wouldn't scan me as i'm only 5 weeks. So i have had some blood taken today to check HCG, should get the result tomorrow, then i have another appointment for more blood on Friday, just to make sure things are advancing well.

On more positive news, i have my booking in appointment on 23rd June - which is ages away! But then I will have my scan 3 weeks later, i'm so excited! I feel like i've reached a milestone today with 5 weeks :)

Has anyone else been really struggling with words recently? I can't get my sentences out and keep forgetting what i'm saying half way through a sentence! I forgot how to spell my sir name on the phone the other day!! Felt so stupid ha! surely it's too early for baby brain!

Yay for your appointment! Sorry you are having pains. I hope everything is alright!
I struggle with words and sentences like no other. Definitely have baby brain going on!

I did a FRER every two days from 11 dpo to 17 dpo and stopped then because the test line had gotten darker than the control. :) I kept doing IC sticks now and then for a little while after--they took a lot longer to get dark. I don't think I'll just them again--I can get dollar store tests that are only a little more expensive and seem to work better.

Haven't had my progesterone checked; my GP did an HCG beta but that's it. I hadn't been spotting then. I'll ask about it when I see my midwife next week--she mentioned taking blood to make sure my HCG is rising normally anyway, so I don't suppose it'd be any trouble for them to check progesterone too.

Question: So fathers day (in America) is coming up on June 16th. I will only be just over 9 weeks. However I was thinking about getting a cute onesie for the baby that said like "best dad ever"... or something like that, for my DH for fathers day. Do you think I shouldn't do it because it is too early?? I wont be insulted with whatever you all think.

I have decided to do this. I was unsure at first but my dh pointed out that if something does happen, the onesie can always be saved for memories or used by another lo. I say go for it!

wow, I got to stop spending my evenings curlled up with the toilet... I miss so much :rofl:

I got my BFP @ 8dpo and it was clear without inverting the light :shock: and I only tested at 8dpo because I had spend 3 days being sick and I just knew!!! My lines got very dark, very quick, there was very little progression after 12dpo - and yet with George I didnt get a line until about 12dpo and progression developed up to about 22dpo! So it just shows each pregnancy brings a varied amount of hCG, and tests only go so far! :thumbup:

Ive been extremely sick, tired and overall 'unwell' this last few weeks, and I think its because the hCG levels are so high (only one jelly bean in there its been checked! lol) so hoping once the levels steady out and stop doubling into the rocket high figures I will start to feel better!! Still got the intense pain too, so hoping that peaks soon and starts to tail off, and I think Im getting RLP too :argh: as it hurts a lot, then suddenly a sharp pain in the same sort of area and that makes it hurt even more :grr: - but its all for the greater good!!!! lol

Im not really handy with crafts etc, I can throw costumes together for school plays etc but thats about my limit :haha: Cant wait to see some of these quilts etc!!!

I hope everyones spotting is easing off :hugs: and aches and pains!! Hope all the appts are going well!! Im seeing MW this Friday 9am, I think she will have my scan date/time :happydance: She has aquired my notes from last time to help on the history taking as its a bit complex, phew! Glad I dont have to try and remember all the dates and what happened with each pregnancy etc lol

Hope everyone is keeping well, sorry if I missed anything important, my ditsy baby brain couldnt take in all 5 or 6 pages I had to catch up with pmsl :blush:

Well I have no idea when I ovulated so I can't say how many days past I took my tests. I took a generic test that said "pregnant" or "not pregnant" about a day or so after AF was due and was completely surprised that it said pregnant. I actually didn't believe it as I didn't feel pregnant and I had read some negative reviews that said it gave numerous false positives. So I waited until I was a week late (as it's not completely unusual for af to come a week late, though rare) and took a FRER which again gave an obvious pregnant response. My line wasn't extremely dark but there was no question it was positive. Then two days later I took the other than came in the box and it was about the same just slightly darker, though still not as dark as the control. After that I was pretty much done with taking tests. I was too afraid to take any more, afraid that the line would get lighter.

But then this past Friday, with having so little symptoms I got tired of waiting for my first doctors appointment (which is this Friday mind you :)) and just had to check to ensure a test still said I was pregnant. I haven't had any bleeding or anything but I have had some pretty uncomfortable cramping over the past few weeks which worried me though I figure they are pretty normal. But anyway, I bought a cheap test at Walmart and lo and behold it had a line just about as dark as the control. :) But since it's a completely different test than the FRER so I can't really compare the two. But it made me feel a little better to see I was still pregant. :thumbup:

Hopefully on Friday when i see the doctor I'll get a better confirmation and will get a slip for a scan!! My fingers are crossed!

Oh. My. Goodness. ...I've spent all evening catching up with the posts since I last checked in, this thread moves so quickly.
Great to see how everyone is coming along, can sympathise with the tiredness, clumsiness, sore boobs and feeling emotional but so far no morning sickness. Mine seems to be better with each pregnancy, i suffered terribly with my first and regularly vomited in public! :blush:
rlp has been quite bad, but I expected it as it was last time too so not too worried. If I forget and stand up too quickly I get such a sharp stabbing pain on my right side that it stops me in my tracks and i have to catch a breath until it's gone, occasionally get it if I sneeze too!

Hope anyone having spotting has their minds put at rest soon, can't be good to have that worry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->