January Jelly Beans 2014!

Ladies,
some of us had scans already due to miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies. The only reason why I am getting scans is because I tried 2 IUIs that failed and the clinic that did them I still have remainder of my referral left to do scans but this upcoming Thursday I will hear the heartbeat and then they told me i have to wait until my intake with my regular OBGYN which is June 13 and I should be over 8 weeks. I got soiled by the fertility clinic and pregnancies after this one I will probably have to wait.

I think most of us realize most early scans have reasons behind them. Believe me, I understand that completely. I had a mc at 10 weeks just before I got pregnant with my son & I had some bleeding with him as well. So I was so very worried all through out my pregnancy with my son. I didn't even tell most people til I was 20 weeks with him because of how terrified I was something would go wrong. So needless to say, I'm just as worried about this pregnancy as well & I've had no confirmation that things are ok so far. No blood work or u/s. So I really can't wait til my appt in Friday just to get a doctors take on things & hopefully get a scan. :thumbup: I don't think anyone is begrudging those who have had scans, we just want to join in & see our ill beans too!! :)

I know hun. Friday is coming up:) I hope you get great results

Worried and Sorsha I hope that the spotting stays away and that your beans are well.

Heather, I feel like total crap. The queasiness along with the fatigue are really doing me in. Mine really kicked in yesterday. I hope you feel better soon. I think that I'm going to look into some sea-sickness bands on amazon.

So, the spotting appears to have stopped again... I'm hoping the fact that it isn't consistent is a good sign! And obviously my hormones are still climbing along, because today and yesterday I've felt queasier than ever. First days I've thought I might actually puke. But I will take that if it means a sticky bean! :)

Xhey- we are just a day a part! Twins run in my family too so it's not out of the question. I dont feel it now though. Vast majority of my symptoms are gone. Justv round ligament pains now.

Hi gals, sorry if you already said this or if someone else asks because I think I missed some pages. To those that are having spotting, have you had your progesterone levels checked? I haven't had any trouble with it but I know a lot of ladies that go on progesterone supplements until after the first tri is over and the placenta takes over production of progesterone. One of the symptoms of low progesterone is spotting. Just a thought!

AFM, I'm still doing well. No real symptoms, which scares me, but I have my second scan tomorrow and we should see the heartbeat so that should make me feel better. Although I've been reading too much and have myself psyched out about the heart rate. Now I'm not only scared we won't see a heartbeAt, I'm scared that the heart rate will be too slow! I read a study that linked early infant heart rate to a major increase or decrease in likelyhood of miscarriage depending on how fast or slow the head rate is. How can I stop myself from reading all this and worrying so dang much? Now that I'm on break for summer, I have all the time in the world to sit around and research and worry! Ahhhhhhhh!

Lindsay- all I had been doing is researching too but I started looking into doing like a craft or start a hobby it helps me keep my mind occupied and passes the time too. Just a though

Ok ladies what does this round ligament pain feel like? I had some pain most of last night and I thought it was cramping but am not sure anyone care to explain? Thanks

Sort of feels like a sharp jabbing pain in the lower abdomen. It doesn't last very long. It's pretty normal. :thumbup: I had it from time to time during my last pregnancy, and I have had it a few times this time around as well.

here's a good article

I sort of stay away from Googling too much. There are always statistics about this that and the other that can cause a lot of needless worrying. Even my Mayo Clinic book had m/c factors and stats and I just closed it because I just didn't need the negativity.

As for crafts/hobbies, I knit. I am working on a blanket for the jelly bean. I will post a pic soon.

Hakuna you are so right google can be evil I have done pretty good at staying away from googling what I feel instead am focusing on the positive
So I might of been feeling rlp last night huh never ad it before so no clue I guess that means things are growing in there :)

I wish I knew how to knit :/ lol I need to learn something good I have a box of fashion jewelry my hubs got me awhile back might need to do those and since am going to be getting some days off at work I will def have the time ooh today is my 3rd year anniversary yay!!! Lol

RLP is a sudden- short lived ache/cramp. Usually happens if you move to quickly, cough or sneeze. Its just the uterus growing. Gets worse each pregnancy as after delivery the uterus forms adhesions while it shrinks. Like little scars. So when it grows again those adhesions need to break.

SB ouch !!! This is my first so hoping its not too painful FX lol

I wish I knew how to knit :/ lol I need to learn something good I have a box of fashion jewelry my hubs got me awhile back might need to do those and since am going to be getting some days off at work I will def have the time ooh today is my 3rd year anniversary yay!!! Lol

It's fun to do crafty things :thumbup: Happy Anniversary!

Im a blanket maker too! I quilt vs knit though. My dds love their quilts. My ds is partial to the knits from his grandma and great grandma. Cant wait to know what this bean is (girl!!!!) So I can start sewing! !

I just now chanfed my ds' s crib to a toddler bed. :( makes me sad. But he needs to start transitioning. Ill need that crib in a few months! Though im not due til the end of Jan.. 2/3 of my kids were premie. Ds was my last- started labor at 31 weeks. Had it stopped numerous times.. got steroid shots etc. He was bi rn at 35wks

Its not too bad Lucy. Just more noticable. And they last just a few seconds.

Im a blanket maker too! I quilt vs knit though. My dds love their quilts. My ds is partial to the knits from his grandma and great grandma. Cant wait to know what this bean is (girl!!!!) So I can start sewing! !

I just now chanfed my ds' s crib to a toddler bed. :( makes me sad. But he needs to start transitioning. Ill need that crib in a few months! Though im not due til the end of Jan.. 2/3 of my kids were premie. Ds was my last- started labor at 31 weeks. Had it stopped numerous times.. got steroid shots etc. He was bi rn at 35wks

Aw DS sleeping in his big boy bed!

Hope this jelly bean goes full term for you.

I recently got a sewing machine. I should learn how to quilt. The yarn I'm using is blue and purple, so it'll be nice for a boy or girl.

I hate my sewing machine... always end up just sewing by hand. Ive been dreaming of a very pink and flowery quilt... must be a girl!!!

Oh wow, does it take a very long time?? That quilt would be lovely for a girl.

Hi ladies,

I've had a stressful couple of days, i've been having a lot of sharp pain in my lower left hand side. I went to see the doctor yesterday just incase of ectopic, even though there has been no bleeding. She said that the gyno ward wouldn't scan me as i'm only 5 weeks. So i have had some blood taken today to check HCG, should get the result tomorrow, then i have another appointment for more blood on Friday, just to make sure things are advancing well.

On more positive news, i have my booking in appointment on 23rd June - which is ages away! But then I will have my scan 3 weeks later, i'm so excited! I feel like i've reached a milestone today with 5 weeks :)

Has anyone else been really struggling with words recently? I can't get my sentences out and keep forgetting what i'm saying half way through a sentence! I forgot how to spell my sir name on the phone the other day!! Felt so stupid ha! surely it's too early for baby brain!

Lola- is the pain quickly passing?

Hakuna- for a crib sized quilt it takes me maybe 3 weeks. Its a great project- especially in the cooler months. I should find out in Aug/Sept what this baby is. So ill have fun sewing then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->