January Jelly Beans 2014!

As for crafts/hobbies, I knit. I am working on a blanket for the jelly bean. I will post a pic soon.

Hakuna! I'm a knitter too!! I've been dying to work on baby knits but I've been to tired :(
I was working on a little baby sweater a while back but i need to get size 3 dpns dpnsto finish...and haven't had the time to stop at ac moore for them...

How early can rlp start? Just stood up quickly and felt a sharp pain so was wondering if it was that.

My boobs have been on fire. Tonight they still hurt but not as bad as before. Do you think everything is ok?? No abdominal pain and no blood..

How early can rlp start? Just stood up quickly and felt a sharp pain so was wondering if it was that.

I can't answer your question....but sometimes I get quick sharp pains and if I adjust how IM sitting or slow down it goes away. My doc told me if the sharp pain continues after adjusting then there might be a problem.

Just googled rlp as wasn't sure what it was! I'm suffering with that, definitely worse in the evenings too when I'm badly bloated.

Other than that, not feeling too bad, the sickness subsided last week thankfully! Just the tiredness that's a killer, really thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk the other day! And to make matters worse I'm not sleeping well through the night, possibly due to the crazy, crazy dreams!

Ps I'm 8+2, still need to sort my ticker!

Salamander- pretty quickly. And even more so in subsequent pregnancies!

Thanks everyone, first pregnancy for me so I thought it wouldn't start until later. It was just a quick sharp pain that lasted for a second or two, hasn't happened since so it seems ok :)

My test line seemed slightly darker this morning but it's still wet so I can't really compare. Got a couple of clearblue digis coming in the post, can't wait to see how many weeks they put me at. Does anyone know how accurate the weeks indicator is?

I wish! We dont have the test with indicators in the US!!

Well you can only get 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks on them. They can be a bit hit and miss, I've seen some ladies on here get a 3+ and then get a 2-3 afterwards which has made them panic even though everything was fine. So take them with a pinch of salt.

Although I did 3 my last pregnancy and they worked fine. Got 1-2 at around 3.5 weeks, got a 2-3 just after 4 weeks and got a 3+ at 5 weeks :)

Ah I'll remember that thanks Shelli :) I think as long as I don't get 1-2 weeks I won't panic lol

I wonder why they don't do them in the US. I imagine they'd be really popular.

As for crafts/hobbies, I knit. I am working on a blanket for the jelly bean. I will post a pic soon.

Hakuna! I'm a knitter too!! I've been dying to work on baby knits but I've been to tired :(
I was working on a little baby sweater a while back but i need to get size 3 dpns dpnsto finish...and haven't had the time to stop at ac moore for them...

That's so cool! I've never knitted anything more complicated than a blanket, scarf, or towel (anything square or rectangular :haha:) It'd be neat to learn how to knit more advanced items. I'm sure you'll have some more energy soon! :thumbup: Especially once nesting hits a bit later on, you're going to want to clean and make stuff and get settled in for baby.

Hey girls hope you are all ok! Woke up this morning with boobs like frikkin rocks, so big and sore! Need to start wearing a nighttime support bra I think!!!

morning ladies, woke up this morning with a bit of nausea and at the same time am really hungry hope it passes so that i can eat am going to try that peanut butter and see if that really works but the thought of it ugh

My boobs are feeling huge too. They were a lot more sore during the last pregnancy, so I'm grateful that they don't hurt at the moment!

If you can't get solid food down, Carnation instant breakfasts are great. I have both chocolate and vanilla here.

Anyone else just having off the wall dreams? I had three just this morning that were so random!

So I decided I would give knitting a try and made this horribly shaped dishcloth, lol! I'm not sure if I was holding things wrong or what but my thumb right around the nail hurt really bad afterward? I don't think I'm meAnt to be a knitter...haha

I'm a few hours away from my scan! I'm ready to just get it over with because I'm s nervous for this one. My scan at 5w4d showed a gets sac and yolk sac, which is what my doctor expected to see. Today, we should see the baby and it's heartbeat. My lack of symptoms has me a nervous wreck that were not going to see a baby! I'm watching a movie to distract myself but I'm a complete ball of nerves.

Lindsay FX for you I did see the heartbeat last week but doing a reassurance scan today more for me than anything nervous too thinking maybe something went wrong hoping time flies by for us both

Yes on crazy dreams I had one last week where a bear talked to me

Good luck with your scan!

I've been having lots of detailed, vivid, strange dreams.

Yes, I have vivid, weird dreams pretty much every night. :wacko:

lindsayms05, we seem to share the same due date, yet your ticker says you're 3 days ahead of me. :shrug:

Hi everyone. So my spotting seems to have stopped which is a relief so feeling slightly more positive!!
The only crafty thing I do is cross stitch. Ive made a big Winnie the Pooh height chart. Otherwise not very crafty!
No real symptoms for me tho the other night I couldn't sleep because boobs were so sore. Never had that with last pregnancy.
I know is bit early to ask but are u all going to find out gender of your babies? I'm staying team yellow but hospital I'm going to don't tell u anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->