January Jelly Beans 2014!

I think I have a new one everyday.

One that doesnt seem to go away is utter exhaustion, and then of course the vivid dreams keep me restless throughout the night!

One month to go until the blessed second trimester

Hi everyone. So my spotting seems to have stopped which is a relief so feeling slightly more positive!!
The only crafty thing I do is cross stitch. Ive made a big Winnie the Pooh height chart. Otherwise not very crafty!
No real symptoms for me tho the other night I couldn't sleep because boobs were so sore. Never had that with last pregnancy.
I know is bit early to ask but are u all going to find out gender of your babies? I'm staying team yellow but hospital I'm going to don't tell u anyway!

I used to cross stitch! Haven't done it in a long time.

I think I have a new one everyday.

One that doesnt seem to go away is utter exhaustion, and then of course the vivid dreams keep me restless throughout the night!

One month to go until the blessed second trimester

Welcome! :flower: What's your due date?

That's so cool! I've never knitted anything more complicated than a blanket, scarf, or towel (anything square or rectangular :haha:) It'd be neat to learn how to knit more advanced items. I'm sure you'll have some more energy soon! :thumbup: Especially once nesting hits a bit later on, you're going to want to clean and make stuff and get settled in for baby.

when does nesting hit??? I really need a break from the exhaustion and nausea! :( It all feels like a fog right now...I missed someone's birthday and I don't even remember what we did that day that we missed it! :p

As for knitting complicated things, If you know how to knit/purl/increase/decrease you can knit anything! :D

Lindsay--> My first knitted object was a very deformed dishcloth so I say you are off to a great start! :) I learned watching videos on knittinghelp.com

Lucy--> I know exactly how you feel, I'm starving then I get nauseous, then I eat and feel even more nauseous then I'm starving again! I hope the nausea goes away soon.

I can knit and purl but no idea how to increase/decrease, maybe I should watch a video.

Nesting hits everyone at different times. Last time I think it was 3rd trimester. I'm rereading my old pregnancy journal so I'll let you know because I don't completely remember.

Nesting for me has always hit the end of second tri

Hi everyone. So my spotting seems to have stopped which is a relief so feeling slightly more positive!!
The only crafty thing I do is cross stitch. Ive made a big Winnie the Pooh height chart. Otherwise not very crafty!
No real symptoms for me tho the other night I couldn't sleep because boobs were so sore. Never had that with last pregnancy.
I know is bit early to ask but are u all going to find out gender of your babies? I'm staying team yellow but hospital I'm going to don't tell u anyway!

I'm planning to find out, I'm too impatient not to lol.

With DD, I didn't nest until the week before she was born and then I went mental :haha:

Still very light on the symptoms here. My boobs are very slightly sore and usually only late in the day if I lean on them or bump into something. Which I just try not to do! :thumbup: Other than that, I'm pretty much starving ALL the time which is obnoxious. Luckily I don't have the nausea problem but if I keep this up I'm going to gain a TON of weight with this one. I barely gained anything with my son and was about 20 lbs down from where I began by 6 weeks after giving birth with him. Unfortunately 2 years later, that 20 lbs is back...so I'm kinda hoping the same thing happens this time! But at this point I'm not counting on it! :dohh:

I'm not one to ever remember my dreams and it hasn't been any different so far with this pregnancy. And usually if I do remember them, it's for like 2 minutes after I wake. :) I took a psychology class in high school and we were asked to keep a dream journal. I found that really helped me to remember my dreams. Maybe I should do that again!

I'm just looking forward (albeit nervously) to my doctors appointment tomorrow. I don't know what exactly she'll do but I'm hoping for a slip to get a scan! Wish me luck! :)

And I'm definitely planning on finding out what I'm having. I found out with my son and I want to do the same this time. I'd especially like to know if its a girl because then I can go out and get girly things! LOL Plus I'm way to impatient NOT to know. ;)

Worried, that seems odd the hospital wouldn't even tell you. Its just wrong. You should have the right to know anything about your pregnancy you want!

I do not know how to knit, and I'm not very good at many crafty things, however I own a craft like store, so I can always have others do it for me. Lol.

I haven't had many symptoms. More hungry than usual, slight nausea off and on, and a little tender bbs.

I plan on finding out the gender, I'm impressed by those who don't though.

Worried, glad the spotting stopped.
Welcome to any new girls :)

We have one of each so no need to find out the sex this time!

Yeah, the hospital has a strict policy that they don't tell you the sex as someone sued as they were told wrong sex.there are signs up everywhere saying please do not ask! saying that when I was pregnant with dd I had to have an emergency scan with a consultant and she asked if I knew but I said I didn't want to know but think she may have told us!
Also... routine scans here is 12 and 20 weeks if low risk.Then that's it. Are all your hospitals the same?

Hi Guys, sorry I've been MIA. Been out of the emergency room.

Just had an emergency scan today, there is definatelya little beansprout in there! It was measuring right on track, 5w4d, sack 11mm long, too early for a heart beat still.

So we are relieved and happy! roll on wednesday for the 6 week scan!

Will try and catch up, hope you guys are all ok.

Yeah, the hospital has a strict policy that they don't tell you the sex as someone sued as they were told wrong sex.there are signs up everywhere saying please do not ask! saying that when I was pregnant with dd I had to have an emergency scan with a consultant and she asked if I knew but I said I didn't want to know but think she may have told us!
Also... routine scans here is 12 and 20 weeks if low risk.Then that's it. Are all your hospitals the same?

I guess I can understand that they are worried about getting sued. People do seem to sue for practically no reason at all nowadays!! But you'd think they could have you sign a waiver or something if you wanted to know! People have to realize that mistakes are made and something like gender can't be 100% known until birth. :)

I think in the US its all really different depending on your doctor. I've heard of some where if you are low risk, you only get one scan aroun 20 weeks (though I think that's rare). With my son, I had some bleeding at 7 weeks so I had an early scan and then had one 20 and 35ish weeks. My doctor told me she liked to do one at 35/36 weeks just to check on the baby's growth. So I think its really dependent on your doctor and your history. I haven't had any scans yet this time around and so I'm not sure what the procedure will be. I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow so I'm hoping she'll let me know the scan schedule then! :)

Great news Star!

I'm definitely finding out the gender. I am not patient enough to wait until the baby pops out but I can totally see the excitement in it. I just don't have near enough patience lol

I have been having some interesting dreams, my one last night was very... VERY... good. :blush:

Great news Star!

I'm definitely finding out the gender. I am not patient enough to wait until the baby pops out but I can totally see the excitement in it. I just don't have near enough patience lol

I have been having some interesting dreams, my one last night was very... VERY... good. :blush:
I've been having some very "blue" dreams lately. Docs told us we cant dtd for at least until 8 weeks so maybe my body is adjusting LMAO

Oh you poor thing, I haven't really been in the mood but we still romped yesterday. It was a very real dream and it was very very good lol

Stari, glad everything is looking good.

I'm staying team :yellow: This time. I was last time and it was the best (although very frustrating!)

xx

I've got to know. It's my 1st and 2nd and family is dying to buy stuff.. I really don't want a bunch of yellow stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->