January Jelly Beans 2014!

That's why I want to know. Neutral baby wear is not for me... I need colour!

If it's a girl it will get spoiled rotten!

lol just go jump him!

And yah I'm not a big fan of gender neutral colors.. I mean here and there is ok but I want my kids wearing girly or boy stuff right off the bat!

lol!

Bit sad I didn't get a copy of my scan, didnt even think to ask...

With my DS and DD I was desperate to find out and luckily both times I got the sex that I REALLY wanted so no gender disappointment for us! This time I'm just glad to be pregnant, hoping that this is our sticky 'Rainbow' baby... I honestly don't mind what gender it is at all... I would love either!

I really would like a girl but i'm just so happy to be pregnant i wouldn't mind if it was an alien lol

I had a mad crazy dream the other night that some poured broken tiles on me while I was sleeping, I remember thinking they were really uncomfortable to sleep on so I should clean them up... when I woke up in the morning the dustpan/brush and a bag was next to the sofa as if I had actually got up in the night to clean them :haha:

We dtd yesterday... oops!!! I was sore before, and sorer after! Was worth it though we havent had it for a good few days with the pains!

Routine scans are 12wk and 20wks here too!!

I will most definitely not be staying team yellow!!! I have promised my 10yr old her can chaperone me to my 20wk scan, and speaking with my OH yesterday we agree that it might be for the best to have a private gender scan before the routine scan. This is because we are both anticipating some gender disappointment if we are carrying a boy - it will be perfectly ok to have a little boy, but I know I am likely to get upset at first! So if I find out and get my head round it before the 20wk scan, and pretend to find out for the first time with my handsome chaperone then it will be smiles all round! My OH agrees! So we thinking of a private scan at about 17 weeks to determine gender :thumbup:

Doctor diagnosed hyperemesis gravidarum today - excessive sickness apparently! Im very dehydrated, not very well and showing keytones in my urine. So he is talking about IV drips and hospital next week if things dont start to improve quickly. Check up scheduled for Tuesday morning xxxx

Christine, have you tried coconut water? in the first few days it was all i could keep in and is really good for dehydration. It's quite pleasant to drink too.

Ive never heard of it?? Oh gawd I fancy a Bounty now :argh:

lol! It's quite popular now so places like tesco do it. you have tesco's right?

I think it's called coca tropic...

Oh never seen that! Hmmmm my local Tesco wont stock it i have enough problems getting bread & milk lol but I could go out to the next town, its about half hour but worth it maybe! I will ring and see if they stock it :thumbup:

Glad to hear people have gotten good news from scans etc.!

Yes to crazy vivid dreams... I normally have very vivid ones maybe a few times a month; now it's more like every other day!

We're planning on finding out the gender. I'd like to know ahead of time so we can be settled on a name etc. I figure the birth process will be plenty involved already without gender discovery being part of it too! ;)

Still having some spotting on and off. It seems to stop for several hours at a time and then come back. But only brown since Tuesday, and still not very mich, no major cramps or anything. So I'm trying to stay positive! Seeing the midwife in exactly a week and then will arrange a scan for soon after.

Starri glad things are going good for you and your baby!
I've always had pretty vivid dreams, but they've got a lit more intense lately.

This is such a good idea but Im due Feb 1st :( anyone know if theres a similar Feb thread x

When I was a May Blossom my EDD got moved to end of April and the May mummies let me stay in that May thread lol... we had April 29th - June 2nd or something because scans changed things a bit! You welcome to stay here though Im sure there will be Feb one somewhere xxxxx

Thanks for all the encouraging words! I am officially going to stop googling things and just chill out. For those of you without any symptoms, it doesn't mean something is wrong! I was terrified, but just had a scan today and the baby is measuring spot on, had a nice strong heart rate of 150 bmp that we saw and heard (which was awesome!!), and the dr says everything looks like great. He told me to be thankful I'm not having symptoms and just enjoy being pregnant! Lol...I go back in 4 weeks, which will be June 27th. I will be close to 12 weeks then so if everything is still a-okay at that will, we will be telling friends and family.

The nurse did tell me something I hadn't heard before, though. She said I should be getting 4 servings of dairy per day. I'm not a huge dairy fan, so that's going to be tough for me. How many of those servings can be ice cream?! Haha.

Piperette - I'm not sure about the EDD. I just used a calculator to determine that one, but my official one that I was given today is January 15th. :shrug:

Here are my scan pics. In the first one, the round thing to the right is the yolk sac and the blob to the left is the baby. Now the second pic...I have NO idea what were looking at but my best friend said it looked like a rabbit and I think it looks like a kitten on the prowl...hehehe

Attachments

• 53013.jpg
    53013.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
  • 530132.jpg
    530132.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone!

We'll definitely be finding out the gender. I'd love to be able to know right now so that I can start buying stuff, LOL. As for the dreams mine are not only vivid but ridiculous. Like sitting in a bathtub of jello eating sushi with Yoda type of stuff. Just wacko!

I had my scan at my RE's office today! We have a bean with a lovely heartbeat of 120bpm!!

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb350/TriniChutney/IVF/IMG_1327_zps52e6cb06.jpg​

I told DH that it's hard to believe that something so small could cause so much nausea. Oh yeah, I barfed my birthday dinner last night about an hour after we got home :dohh:

I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm still praying for you Sorsha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"