January Jelly Beans 2014!

Lovely scan pics everyone! Magical I'm sure!!
Can I ask you's a question about scan... We're they abdominal or internal? Just curious as I've one on Monday at 7+ weeks.
X

Worried, at such an early stage they are usually internal. I had an internal one on Monday at 6+4. Try not to worry though, it is not bad at all. :winkwink:

I've had a lot of internal scans when I had a miscarriage. I just have such a bad memory of one the dr was complete witch-scarred me for life lol. So just slightly nervous! Will be fine either way.
Had a big Chinese tonight. Have ate way to much!

I am sorry to hear that, worried. But it will all be worth it. Maybe you could mention to the person doing it that you have made some negative experiences, just so they are aware and extra gentle.

Yes, mine was transvaginal. I agree with the pp about letting your dr know beforehand that you're a little nervous about it. Good luck Hun!

Thank u girls. I will say.
Just heard that my friend has just had a baby boy this evening! Yay!

Scan went great baby measuring perfectly :happydance: with a very strong heartbeat

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/IMG_20130530_152710_532_zps61399f6d.jpg

Awwww yay!!! When I was meeting with the prenatal nurse, the lullaby music came across the intercom system meaning a baby was just born at the hospital!! It had never made me smile that big before. :)

Awesome scan Lucy!! I'm a little jealous that yours looks like a baby and mine looks like a cat, lol

I had a mad crazy dream the other night that some poured broken tiles on me while I was sleeping, I remember thinking they were really uncomfortable to sleep on so I should clean them up... when I woke up in the morning the dustpan/brush and a bag was next to the sofa as if I had actually got up in the night to clean them :haha:

We dtd yesterday... oops!!! I was sore before, and sorer after! Was worth it though we havent had it for a good few days with the pains!

Routine scans are 12wk and 20wks here too!!

I will most definitely not be staying team yellow!!! I have promised my 10yr old her can chaperone me to my 20wk scan, and speaking with my OH yesterday we agree that it might be for the best to have a private gender scan before the routine scan. This is because we are both anticipating some gender disappointment if we are carrying a boy - it will be perfectly ok to have a little boy, but I know I am likely to get upset at first! So if I find out and get my head round it before the 20wk scan, and pretend to find out for the first time with my handsome chaperone then it will be smiles all round! My OH agrees! So we thinking of a private scan at about 17 weeks to determine gender :thumbup:

Doctor diagnosed hyperemesis gravidarum today - excessive sickness apparently! Im very dehydrated, not very well and showing keytones in my urine. So he is talking about IV drips and hospital next week if things dont start to improve quickly. Check up scheduled for Tuesday morning xxxx

I hope you're feeling better soon!!

This is such a good idea but Im due Feb 1st :( anyone know if theres a similar Feb thread x

You're still welcome to join :) I'm sure that there will be plenty of jelly beans making December and February appearances. My birthday is Feb 1 and I was originally due in January, apparently I didn't want to come out :haha:

Awesome scan Lucy!! I'm a little jealous that yours looks like a baby and mine looks like a cat, lol

:rofl:

Love all the scan pics ladies!!

Anyone else gone off certain foods? I can't seem to stomach the idea of carbs atm. I made a jacket potato for dinner and I just couldn't eat it! Had trouble eating pizza and pasta this week too.

I definitely want to find out the gender. I'm way too impatient not too haha. It's my first baby so I don't really have a preference but I'd love a girl so I can buy lots of pink things lol

Congratulations on all the scans! :)

I too am finding out for sure from what I found out today I won't get a 12 week scan unless my dr really wants it but will get the maternity2 or something blood work and that will tell for sure what am having :) then were splurging on a 4d so will see it then too lol but I think girl although the girl there said he thought boy for me :shrug:

Reading my old pregnancy journal, and I first mentioned nesting at 17 weeks! Earlier than I had remembered.

I feel like im already starting Hakuna!! Lol. But now im a moody bitch and so am hiding in my room. With fettucini alfredo.

:rofl:

I've been a beast to be quite honest. Seems like my mood was terrible during the first trimester last time too! I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to relax. Should try to take that advice now :haha:

Sometimes its just better to be a beast. Then you can hide in your room and not share the peanut butter m&ms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->