January Jelly Beans 2014!

how can you girls DTD?? I felt sooo horrible the other night bc we wanted to but even kissing my DH makes me nauseated! so in the middle of this awkwardness I had to run to the bathroom to puke!! :'( (I was so embarrassed :( but he was such a sweetheart with me) my first and only time thank God!! but I'm pretty much nauseous all day!

hakuna-->definitely watch some videos, cause once you learn you can knit hats in the round, baby sweaters, socks, lace anything! :D

Hello evening nausea......:nope: I thought it was too early for this!!!

Heather that just hit me too :( I though I was getting away with out much talked to soon

Heather that just hit me too :( I though I was getting away with out much talked to soon

I am barely 5 weeks!!!! ARGH!! hahaha But I guess we should be happy as nausea is a good sign!

I'd love to join you ladies. Due January 12th after a loss in October. DH and I have been married 5.5 yrs. My chest hurts mostly at night. Wake up starving/nauseous. Nausea comes around anytime I start to get hungry and at night before bed. That's it so far! And fatigue of course, but maybe that's the 0 caffeine talking.

hakunamatata said:
You're still welcome to join I'm sure that there will be plenty of jelly beans making December and February appearances. My birthday is Feb 1 and I was originally due in January, apparently I didn't want to come out

You share a birthday with my brother!! :) Apparently he was a late arrival as well and supposed to be born in January. I think my mom said he was actually almost a month late. Due at the beginning of Jan but this was 31 years ago; I don't think they let you go that late any more!

melann13 said:
I'd love to join you ladies. Due January 12th after a loss in October. DH and I have been married 5.5 yrs. My chest hurts mostly at night. Wake up starving/nauseous. Nausea comes around anytime I start to get hungry and at night before bed. That's it so far! And fatigue of course, but maybe that's the 0 caffeine talking.

Welcome and congrats!! :) I don't know how you go on NO cafeine!! LOL I'm not a coffee drinker but I have to have my daily soda. :) I do try to limit my caffeine but I don't think I could go completely without! Oh and no chocolate? I'd go crazy!! :haha:

Oh and wonderful scans guys! I'm jealous and hoping I get scheduled for one at my appointment tomorrow! :thumbup:

hakunamatata said:
You're still welcome to join I'm sure that there will be plenty of jelly beans making December and February appearances. My birthday is Feb 1 and I was originally due in January, apparently I didn't want to come out

You share a birthday with my brother!! :) Apparently he was a late arrival as well and supposed to be born in January. I think my mom said he was actually almost a month late. Due at the beginning of Jan but this was 31 years ago; I don't think they let you go that late any more!

melann13 said:

Welcome and congrats!! :) I don't know how you go on NO cafeine!! LOL I'm not a coffee drinker but I have to have my daily soda. :) I do try to limit my caffeine but I don't think I could go completely without! Oh and no chocolate? I'd go crazy!! :haha:

Oh and wonderful scans guys! I'm jealous and hoping I get scheduled for one at my appointment tomorrow! :thumbup:

Well, I do 0 caffeine some days, like today. Other days I have a cup of tea, or half caff coffee. I know the limit is 200, I try to stay below 100 and I don't pay attention to chocolate, but I don't have it that often. I mean, I guess I did have a choc chip cookie today... :)

melann13 said:
Well, I do 0 caffeine some days, like today. Other days I have a cup of tea, or half caff coffee. I know the limit is 200, I try to stay below 100 and I don't pay attention to chocolate, but I don't have it that often. I mean, I guess I did have a choc chip cookie today... [\QUOTE]

I gotcha. I'm a chocoholic so I usually have a small piece a day. :) And I usually try to keep my caffeinated beverage (soda) to one to two servings a day which is about 30mg/serving. So I'm probably close to about 100mg/day max well.

Hi girls,

I got my beta results for 5w3d, it's 4017. GP was too cautious to make any comment. Scheduled me for a dating ultrasound next tuesday.

I NEED to have at least one cup of Irish breakfast in the morning. DH and I share the tea bag so hopefully that dilutes the caffeine enough. Before getting pregnant, I usually drink at least 5 cups of tea daily but I don't drink coffee. Well, I have to sacrifice cause I waited soooo long to get pregnant.

Lovely scans ladies, all your babies look super cute :D

I'm still waiting on my letter to find out when my first midwife appointment will be. Hopefully get it by the end of next week.

I have 1 cup of coffee with my breakfast, I can't function without it lol. But that's it and I've stopped drinking pop too. I usually drink Pepsi Max all the time but it's got double the amount of caffeine as normal Pepsi (which I don't like as much for some reason :shrug:) so I figured I'd just have juice from now.

Symptom wise, I've felt on and off sick, but not very often. It seems to pass quickly although I guess I'm still early and it has time to kick in properly. And just still really tired.

I have a couple of cups of coffee every morning. Im truly not concerned about the caffeine. There are so many things you "should avoid" whether you're pregnant or not that it makes my head spin. I eat well in general. Im not going to deny myself period.

Scans look great! I have another 7 weeks until my first, but seeing all of these makes me wonder if I want to pay for a private one. As for the caffeine, i'm an addict! Coffee... diet coke... chocolate! Struggling to cap my intake really!

I spoke to the doctor yesterday who told me my levels were 'satisfactory'. They haven't given me any more than that but I had more blood taken today to find out if they have advanced, should know this evening.

I definitely plan on finding out the gender, the pram we want is gender specific so will need to know before we buy that, the nursery wont be pink or blue though, i'm really not a fan of either colour! Does anyone have a feeling they know what they are having? I always thought we would have a boy first but ever since we found out we have been thinking it's a girl. When we are near baby clothes, I only feel the need to look at the girls clothes, and have't even thought about boys names!! I know it could be just me being strange but will be interesting to see how many of us are right!

I've had a lot of internal scans when I had a miscarriage. I just have such a bad memory of one the dr was complete witch-scarred me for life lol. So just slightly nervous! Will be fine either way.
Had a big Chinese tonight. Have ate way to much!

Worriedk- Ask the doctor if you can put the probe in yourself. When I had my ectopic the radiologist let me put it in. :hugs:

Awesome scan Lucy!! I'm a little jealous that yours looks like a baby and mine looks like a cat, lol

LOL, yours both look great! Mine looks like a grain of rice :haha:

Anyone else gone off certain foods? I can't seem to stomach the idea of carbs atm. I made a jacket potato for dinner and I just couldn't eat it! Had trouble eating pizza and pasta this week too.

salamander- I've gone off everything. The general nauseated feeling coupled with the vomiting.....nothing sounds good to eat at all. I hope that you feel better soon :hugs:

OMG ladies! MS is no joke :wacko:. All I want to do is stay in bed. I don't even want to eat because everything makes me feel sick. DH is picking up my nausea prescription this afternoon. I really hope that it works.

Oh, and does anyone else feel like they've done a billion crunches? My stomach is sore.

Lola- I was the same for each of my kids. I was drawn to girl names and clothes for my girls (before I kbew) and boys things for my son. I have pink fever so im just gonna go with it!!

Lola- I keep saying he everytime I talk about it so maybe thats a sign? I kind of want a girl more than a boy so maybe my brain is warning me lol. OH has 6 brothers and 2 sisters so it's looking very likely that it'll be a boy anyway!

ttcfurrever- I'm not actually feeling morning sickness yet apart from the odd nausea which usually just means I have a trapped burp (sorry if tmi haha).. It just seems to be random food aversions for me.

Also getting a strong sense of smell but I seem to be misinterpreting what it is. I could swear I could smell mulled wine last night which I thought was odd for 11pm on a Thursday in May. Turns out I'd left an apple core and 2 nectarine stones on a plate nearby.. going loopy haha

I think my paranoyer of everything making me sick is giving me major food adversions :wacko: I kept some fresh pineapple down today though!!

Great scans ladies, I forgot to ask for a pic :dohh:

Didnt see my MW today as planned, miscommunication somewhere and she is on annual leave for a week so will see her when she gets back! Hope it doesnt push my 12wk scan date back, it shouldnt so not too fussed. Im seeing the GP every few days as he wants to keep an eye on me so one less person prodding and poking is welcomed right now :haha:

I dont have any feeling this pregnancy on gender, last time I was convinced a girl and he was a boy :dohh: this time I want a girl, but Im not feeling it the same. Will find out in about 8-10 weeks :thumbup:

hakunamatata said:

That's too funny!

Welcome! :flower:

Oooh Hak I see its your little girls 1st birthday this week coming :cloud9: Have you made any plans?? We went back to the place George celebrated his Christening for his 1st, with the same family and friends and some buffet food and the sun shone all day it was stunning!! They had a little park outside so the older kids spent much of their time amusing themselves lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->