January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hey just thought Id introduce myself..Im 5 weeks tomorrow and due Feb 1st :) No symptoms really, I guess Im more bloated than usual and alot more hormonal( poor OH)l but thats it..Im 50/50 between wanting a boy or girl, either would be great for different reasons :) Cant wait for a scan which probably won tbe till 12weeks just so it starts to feel real!!

Hakuna- I make LOTS if smash cakes for 1st birthdays. Its a GREAT photo opp!

My symptoms come and go but I know I'll be in for it soon enough. Definitely enjoy the calm periods while you can!!

Evening ladies

Had our scan today and all looks perfect!! We were able to see the lovely heartbeat!

Measurements put us at 7+1 and 7+3 so we are sticking with 7+2 which is what our IVF treatment dates put us :)

Over the moon!!! Just ready for the sickness to do one now!!!

Hope everyone is ok

Em xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 10
Great picture!

3 more days until we see our Peanut! I'm so excited :D

Thanks ladies! Was amazing! Loved every second of it!

Em xxx

Emily - great picture, glad your bean is doing well!

TR - I hope you will share pics! :thumbup:

afm - I tried the doppler again, still can't find the heartbeat, but it's still early. The Angelsounds site says 12 weeks, but some of the people who wrote reviews on Amazon found the HB at 7 weeks which is why I'm even attempting it this early. Might wait another week, it's disappointing when you try and can't find it.

afm - I tried the doppler again, still can't find the heartbeat, but it's still early. The Angelsounds site says 12 weeks, but some of the people who wrote reviews on Amazon found the HB at 7 weeks which is why I'm even attempting it this early. Might wait another week, it's disappointing when you try and can't find it.

You tube videos helped me alot. My baby is really low, like where my hair line is on pubic bone.. I look for my hb, then the placenta and baby is right there by the placenta.

You tube videos helped me alot. My baby is really low, like where my hair line is on pubic bone.. I look for my hb, then the placenta and baby is right there by the placenta.

Yup I put the doppler there... I know I'm doing it right. It just isn't picking up the heartbeat yet. It is the size of a raspberry, and it's moving around a lot, so I'm not really that surprised.

Yup I put the doppler there... I know I'm doing it right. It just isn't picking up the heartbeat yet. It is the size of a raspberry, and it's moving around a lot, so I'm not really that surprised.

It took me a couple of trys that lasted about 45 min. until i found it..You will find it..Just keep trying! :)

Anyone know of anything that reduces itchiness from bites? Two huge itchy bites on the back of my leg but the bite cream I have in the house says not to use when pregnant unless you've been given medical advice :(

You can put hand soap on your bites. It helps a bit with itchiness. Sorry you have bites!

Congrats on all the scans ladies! Glad to see most are doing well!

As long as I get pictures I will definitely share. I don't see why I wouldn't though :D

You need to counter the acid in the bite with something alkaline, so if you have something alkaline, most likely soap or diluted bleach (like the kind you would use to lighten hair not toilet bleach lol) use that.

We're going to the seaside today! Yay, so excited!! I hope it's warm, then I can go paddling...

Got my appointments though although I can't attend either of them! My Early Bird one is this Wednesday at 2PM, but I have to pick Max up from school at 3:15PM. The appointment lasts an hour and the bus ride home is another 20 minutes so that's not happening.

Then my booking in appointment is this Friday at 3PM. So again, can't go as there's no one else to pick Max up. Annoyed. Even more annoyed that I've got the same midwife as last time, I did not like her at all.

I'm gonna ring up on Monday and reschedule them both.

Thanks WhitheartsQ and starrilicious :) Will give the soap a try. Bought some calamine lotion today so hopefully that will help too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->