January Jelly Beans 2014!

Wow I was on vacation all week and it is impossible to keep up. LOL I see there is a Facebook group. :yipee: So exciting. Also was curious if there was anyone from canada here. ..Quebec maybe?? lol

Wow I was on vacation all week and it is impossible to keep up. LOL I see there is a Facebook group. :yipee: So exciting. Also was curious if there was anyone from canada here. ..Quebec maybe?? lol

Not Quebec, but I'm one province over! (Ontario) And I know we have an Alberta lady in the group too. :) Where in Quebec are you?

My update: Not much to report, just glad the bean still seems to be sticking. ;) MS has definitely gotten worse, though mostly in the evening... I haven't felt at all hungry at dinner the last two nights and haven't been able to finish my usual portion due to nausea. Of course, *now* I'm hungry, but I'm not allowed to eat for anther half hour because I'm on thyroid medication and have to give it time to absorb.

Anyone else dealing with thyroid issues? My GP did a blood test and diagnosed me as mildly hypo at the beginning of my last cycle, which I think was contributing to my irregular cycles after the MC and going on medication may be what let us get out BFP. Just have to be careful now to make sure the levels stay good with the baby involved!

Used to live in Montreal and hoping to move back next year but in Ireland at the moment

Sorsha. Ontario is pretty close. Im close to mtl. About an hour away.

We got our BFPs on the same day sally hehe.

London England here, kinda wish I lived in canada though :p

Not Quebec, but I'm one province over! (Ontario) And I know we have an Alberta lady in the group too. :) Where in Quebec are you?

My update: Not much to report, just glad the bean still seems to be sticking. ;) MS has definitely gotten worse, though mostly in the evening... I haven't felt at all hungry at dinner the last two nights and haven't been able to finish my usual portion due to nausea. Of course, *now* I'm hungry, but I'm not allowed to eat for anther half hour because I'm on thyroid medication and have to give it time to absorb.

Anyone else dealing with thyroid issues? My GP did a blood test and diagnosed me as mildly hypo at the beginning of my last cycle, which I think was contributing to my irregular cycles after the MC and going on medication may be what let us get out BFP. Just have to be careful now to make sure the levels stay good with the baby involved!

hello
Me too on thyroid medication. Mild hypothyroidism found on the cycle just before the conception month. I'm on 25mcg. HOw much are you on dear?

I'm in British Columbia :)

Most of my MS has been gone but made another appearance for a while last night before I went to bed.
I'm mostly dealing with hunger and tiredness right now.

2 more days until my ultrasound! *squeal*

A blood test a few months ago showed I was borderline hypo- not enough to be diagnosed or be on any medication though. It's just something my docs have to keep an eye on to make sure it doesn't get worse. Fingers crossed it doesn't, don't need anything else making me gain weight! :haha:

hello
Me too on thyroid medication. Mild hypothyroidism found on the cycle just before the conception month. I'm on 25mcg. HOw much are you on dear?

I'm on 75 at the moment--started on 50 but at the first blood test my doctor didn't feel my levels were quite where he wanted them yet. Will be checking in again next week. :)

Do you reckon I should get my hubby something for Fathers day? Dunno if it's the same day in us but it's 2 weeks away.

Thought it might be nice but dunno what I should get...

Starrilicious I was thinking the same thing I want to but then again he didn't get me anything for mothers day ours is on the 16th in think but knowing me I probably will

It is on the 16th :) I would do something special for fathers day. You don't necessarily have to get him a gift, but maybe make him his favorite meal or give him a back rub. I'm sure he will appreciate it and it will make him feel special.

I was thinking about getting OH something like a babygrow with 'I love daddy' on or something cheesy like that :p Unfortunetly he's visiting his family in Ireland then and isn't back until the 25th so don't think I'll bother.

Whit that is such a great idea but not the back rub it always leads to something else LOL but i might cook him something delicious

salamander i might take that idea and get him a onesie with i love daddy on it in white or some neutral color he's off work for a few days and he will def love it I have to go check out the hispanic stores and see if they have something in spanish LOL that would make it even more special

Morning sickness has kicked in today :sick:

I can sympathise. I've thrown up 3 times today. I'm really hungry so will eat something, but then feel sick afterwards and keep being sick. Ah the joys lol.

For Fathers Day I won't bother getting anything from bean but I have got him a sweet box off of eBay and a phone case that looks like a hard drive (he's a geek so he'll appreciate it). Gonna go to the card shop and get an obligatory 'Worlds Greatest Dad' mug too.

I can sympathise with the ms too. Mine seems to be way worse this time too. Last time I felt sick but was hardly sick at all (once in all of the first trimester). Today I've been sick at least 5 times :( I think I'm going to go to the doctors and see what they say. :/

I won't do anything for Father's Day, I don't think. I will probably send my dad a card but my do hates Father's Day!

Lucy I thought the same thing, maybe a special kind of rub :winkwink: :haha:

I do have to get him something though, we have Ani plus bun in the oven. Have to think about it...

Hakuna one would think he would back off a little since am pregnant but no I can't even touch the man bc he thinks its an invitation lol so no rubs of any kind on Father's Day :haha: but I really like that onesie idea that would be cute

Yeah you can't get out of it am sure you'll come up with something cute

:haha: Sounds like way too much work :haha:

I'll stick with an Amazon purchase since they ship in 2 days. I've been so focused on Ani's birthday, I haven't really thought about Father's Day :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->