January Jelly Beans 2014!

Morning, I mean all day sickness has hit. Struggling to eat my brekkie...

it's sunny this morning hopefully that means beach!

I like the onesie idea, I think i'll just wait for my 6 week scan first. We're telling the family on fathers day too so should be good!

no ms over here!.... no breast tenderness no nothing... i guess im still pretty early:shrug:

Starrilicios hope you able to eat something, I have light ms but nothig huge FX it keeps this way hubby and I are going out to lunch and don't want to feel sick

What a horrible day with MS yesterday, I could barely get off the couch all day. I'm going to assume it's going to be just like my pregnancy with my daughter where I feel sick (varying degrees) but I don't actually throw up. At least that's how it is so far.

I hope those that have it can manage to eat something. I've been drinking a lot of smoothies, it feels nice going down and it tastes wonderful. Plus it's filling and lately I'm starving almost all the time.

My scan is tomorrow! *squeal*

Aww thanks! Eve and Margaret are my grandmas. Eric is my grandpa. We had my grandad's funeral the day my eggs were fertilised. EDD is 4 days after grandpa's birthday. Means a lot to me

Em xxx

I was stalking through the old posts and came across this. Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I lost both my grandads earlier this year so we plan on using their names as middle names if we have a boy. My EDD is a couple of weeks after my grandads birthday and right around the time they both died as well so it means a lot to me too.

xxx

:hi:

Im keeping scraps of food down now :happydance: I also found the coconut water yesterday (thanks Lucy!) so going to give that a whirl too and hopefully get better results on Tuesday and avoid a hospital trip and IV fluids etc :wacko:

Hope everyone is well, sorry the MS is starting to grip hold of you guys, its no fun :nope: but means your beans are doing their job :thumbup:

Not seen my OH this weekend :cry: so I am sooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to having him home tomorrow. Im not sure if my urghhhh feeling will let me get frisky with him but I definitely cant wait for kisses and cudles :cloud9:

Arrrgh, i'm hating DH at the moment. I'm feeling nauseated all day and anna throw up but it's just the feeling..

This is my first pregnancy, really, really a different experience.. My scan is in 2 days, please pray for me,,

Im sure your scan will be magical!!!

How come everyone hates their respective other :haha: There were a few in the FB group hating them too.... I am missing mine like crazy and when I am ill there is no one else is world I want other than him!! Id cry at the thought of being mad with him!!!

Bless him though, he does keep apologising for being the one responsible for making me so ill! Must be so hard on them to watch us at our worst :wacko:

Totally agree! My OH is going away tomorrow for 3 weeks and I'm devastated :( I know I'm going to be really missing him, especially when MS properly kicks in :haha:

Thankfully I'm going to stay with my parents so they can look after me :thumbup: And I can get lots of puppy cuddles off my furry baby! Not seen her since Feb so very excited :happydance:

Wow 3 weeks is ages :cry: Sorry :hugs:

My mother is threatening to come here to 'help' for a week - i know she will drive me to total insanity so really hoping that doesnt happen lol We manage a weekend and then we bicker. She doesnt like the way I look after the kids and she is quite selfish in her ways and we just do better a country apart :haha:

I don't think anyone here actually hates their OH :shrug: If we really did, we wouldn't be with him. I think people use bnb and FB to vent their occasional frustration. I'm sure we would all miss them if they were away. DH had to go away for work business when I was pg with #1 and I missed him a bunch.

Thanks :flower: He's visiting his family in N.Ireland he hasn't seen them since Christmas and it's been planned for ages so I can't really complain. I just wish it wasn't in the first 12 weeks. I might end up having an early scan because I'm diabetic and he might miss it so I'm not happy about that :cry: At least he can tell his mum and dad about the baby in person.

LOL I hope if your mum turns up it goes okay! :haha: We're living in a student house atm which we have to move out of which is why I'm going to my parents. We could end up living there for a while which could definitely get stressful but thankfully my parents are quite laid back so it should be ok.

How come everyone hates their respective other :haha: There were a few in the FB group hating them too.... I am missing mine like crazy and when I am ill there is no one else is world I want other than him!! Id cry at the thought of being mad with him!!!

I don't hate mine as such, but he is pissing me off. Annoying me by singing loudly and being overly cheerful solely cos he knows I feel like crap. He enjoys winding me up lol.

lol I use the term 'hate' loosely :haha: I figured if you hated him you wouldnt be in your 1st trimester lol

Hope the move in with your parents goes well!! Will you find your own place before baby comes along?

Thanks :) I hope so. My parents would have us as long as we needed to stay but I'd rather be settled in my own home before baby comes.

I bought my OH a book about first time father hood. Now he quotes it when ever I say i feel something or some such.

For example we were watching Rango and I said Awwww cos the owls were hanging with nooses round their necks and he asked if I was emotional because of my hormones and his book told him it was ok to let me cry it out.

He thinks he's hilarious.... I can see myself throttling him lol.

Yesterday I did argue with my hubby but it was nothing huge we made up with in a few minutes its my hormones and the fact that I wanted to cuddle but he had to go to work but today he's on his hands and knees (literally) scrubbing the tiles in our kitchen and bathroom am at work but went up to leave something and there he was scrubbing away he wants to start preparing our apartment for the baby, were going out to lunch to late celebrate our anniversary too

I honestly don't know what I would do with out him either just I think we are all extra sensitive I hope no one took my comments the wrong way tho I wouldn't be married much less pregnant if I hated him

Lol my DH has been nothing but awesome. He's been calling me and texting me more than ever just to tell me he loves that I'm carrying our children lol. He's doing extra chores, and trying really hard to either help me feel better or just back off when I just want to be a blob on the couch. He hasn't argued once with me lol I can get used to this :)

Wants2bemommy ur hubs and mine sound alike he comes home and asks how his girls are or he'll call and ask if I'm ok, if I need anything am not allowed to clean much ,love that, and he constantly apologizes when I feel sick, if we argue its usually me he just lets me vent and then am good am so happy he doesn't hold it against me he just laughs once am in a better mood tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->