January Jelly Beans 2014!

just caught up, had a couple of days out to celebrate our second wedding anniversary. The nausea has started, not good! Thought I was going to be sick in the theatre last night! It seems to be worse after 7pm.

Starr- we are telling family on fathers day too, have you thought about how you are going to do it?

Anyone know of anything that reduces itchiness from bites? Two huge itchy bites on the back of my leg but the bite cream I have in the house says not to use when pregnant unless you've been given medical advice :(

Strangely toothpaste always works for me :) It's very drying which is what kills the itch.

Strangely toothpaste always works for me :) It's very drying which is what kills the itch.

Thanks :flower: They don't seem to be itching anymore thankfully but if I get anymore I'll be giving the toothpaste a go! :thumbup:

Anyone know of anything that reduces itchiness from bites? Two huge itchy bites on the back of my leg but the bite cream I have in the house says not to use when pregnant unless you've been given medical advice :(

Use a numbing gel for teething or tooth aches. Here in Canada it's called Orajel. Not sure about over seas tho.

I got my clearblue indicator tests today and I'm feeling so much better now :D I got 2-3 weeks which means 4-5 and I'm 5+3 today so it's looking good :) Could only manage to hold pee for an hour so it was pretty weak. I'm certain it'd be 3+ weeks if I'd used fmu :happydance:

So relieved after my lines stopped getting darker!

Happy anniversary Lola :)

Salamander yay you got 2-3 on the the digi but do you think maybe you should stop testing? I finally did as they were causing more stress than anything. Just. Thought

Yeh I'm all done now Lucy :) I was worried about my lines not getting any darker after 13dpo so wanted to try the indicator to make sure my levels were ok. I've been really nervous since my SIL had a missed miscarriage but feeling much more relaxed now.

Oh hun I can see where it would panic you but glad that your relaxed now that's is best for you and baby sorry about your SIL hugs

Hi everyone. Hope u had a good weekend. I was working a weekend.
Sudocreme is good for itch bites! Hope they improve!
Hope everyone feeling sick is starting to feel less sick.
Still spotting a little but had ultrasound today and all good. Got nice wee heartbeat. So relieved.
Im from n ireland. Anyone else in the group?

Hi everyone. Hope u had a good weekend. I was working a weekend.
Sudocreme is good for itch bites! Hope they improve!
Hope everyone feeling sick is starting to feel less sick.
Still spotting a little but had ultrasound today and all good. Got nice wee heartbeat. So relieved.
Im from n ireland. Anyone else in the group?

Congrats on your ultrasound!

Not N Irish myself but my OH is :) We're living in England atm though.

Congratulations on the ultrasound!

I'm not from NI but my step-mum is. Does that count?! She spends a lot of time there and I'm in Liverpool so they often come to stay and then get the ferry to Belfast. :)

I'm not from NI but my step-mum is. Does that count?! She spends a lot of time there and I'm in Liverpool so they often come to stay and then get the ferry to Belfast. :)

Hello neighbour! I'm just down the road from Liverpool, on the other side of Speke :)

Hello neighbour! I'm just down the road from Liverpool, on the other side of Speke :)

Aha! I'm actually on the Wirral but saying I'm in Liverpool is a good short cut to people understanding where I live as opposed to blank looks! I work in North Liverpool though :)

Where abouts are you? I've got a friend from my previous baby thread who's in Speke :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->