January Jelly Beans 2014!

Congratulations on the ultrasound!

I'm not from NI but my step-mum is. Does that count?! She spends a lot of time there and I'm in Liverpool so they often come to stay and then get the ferry to Belfast. :)

Hello neighbour! I'm just down the road from Liverpool, on the other side of Speke :)

Aha! I'm actually on the Wirral but saying I'm in Liverpool is a good short cut to people understanding where I live as opposed to blank looks! I work in North Liverpool though :)

Where abouts are you? I've got a friend from my previous baby thread who's in Speke :)

Lol that's why I always say 'Near Liverpool' it's just easier! I've only ever been the Wirral a few times, to Oxton and Hoylake. Don't know anywhere else there :haha:

I'm in Widnes, town next to Warrington and Runcorn (I'm originally from Runcorn).

With the bridge... which is the extent of what I know about Widnes! :rofl:

I live in Oxton so you already know where I am!
x

With the bridge... which is the extent of what I know about Widnes! :rofl:

I live in Oxton so you already know where I am!
x

Yes, the bridge and Widnes is smelly haha. That's all anyone knows!

Oooh cool, I went to a nice little bar there. That's why I remember it :haha:

:thumbup:I hope everyone is doing well today! :) I just thought I'd post an update on me. I had my first ultrasound today and everything looks good! :happydance: My little bean had a HB of 162 and I got some great pics. I'm measuring about a week behind my due date according to my LMP so my doctor may move my due date when I see her in two weeks. We had a discussion on my normal cycle length and mine is usually longer than average so it doesn't surprise me that I'd be a week off. I've never been able to tell when I'm ovulating so I can't go by that. But when we talked, my doctor had said that if they date me within a day or so of my current due date, we'd go but that but if they date me about a week off, she'd probably move my date. So from the ultrasound, they are dating me to have a due date of January 11th instead of the 5th. :thumbup:

I'm still very light on the symptoms so it was a relief to be able to finally see my bean. Things have been moving so slowly for me this pregnancy and now I have to wait 12 weeks before I get another u/s! Boo! lol Hopefully these next weeks go by quicker than the past few have. :winkwink:

Having nausea but it's not as bad as it has been!! Couldn't even eat yesterday. I've gotten to eat a lemon, strawberries, an apple, watermelon, a bagel and right this moment some coconut cake!! mmmmm :happydance: Now that I'm past 9 weeks, I'm really hoping my nausea tones down a bit or at least gives me a little break.

This pregnancy is going by quickly for me! My next appointment is the 22nd and I can't wait! Really hoping I get a scan <3

Hope everyone else is doing great!
Congratulations on all the scans and heartbeats! :D

I just hit 9 weeks and my nausea is lessening for sure :) good luck!

8 weeks and I think mine is starting to just kick it up a notch :/ have been nauseas most of the afternoon usually only a little then it's gone

Luckily still no morning sickness on my end, but I've just been feeling a bit blah today. I dont really have motivation to do much of anything and have had zero appetite. I'm not nauseous and not really turned off to any foods, I'm just not hungry at all. Is that weird? I feel like my pregnancy symptoms so far have been pretty much the opposite of what I expected them to be.

My nausea has stepped up at 8 wks as well :( I still definitely have an appetite, albeit not for the healthiest things, not that I'm craving junk food in particular, just that anything that sounds super flavorful or at all acidic is not appealing AT ALL I had Mac'nCheese with green peas for dinner :(.
We have people coming over in a bit for weekly Bible study, and they don't know yet, so I need to hide the occasional gag. :shy:

US tomorrow. VERY ANXIOUS!!

Melann I hear ya m hungry but not for the healthiest of things right no I want fried tilapia and a salad with avocado yummy gotta track down my hubs to get cooking lol I love the way he makes my salad it's delish :) that is a bit on the healthy side but I had Burger King earlier with cookies

Good luck tom

Lindsay you might be lucky and not get it I though I was but nope it's hit

I had my ultrasound this morning, everything looks great! Baby is measuring 2 days ahead of where I thought so my new due date is now January 8th which is the day after my daughter's birthday.
We got to see baby moving his/her arms and they have a great heartrate of 167 bpm :)

Attachments

• Rasberry2.jpg
    Rasberry2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
I had my ultrasound this morning, everything looks great! Baby is measuring 2 days ahead of where I thought so my new due date is now January 8th which is the day after my daughter's birthday.
We got to see baby moving his/her arms and they have a great heartrate of 167 bpm :)

Awesome news and pic! Congrats :happydance:

Thank you! :hugs:

And I'll be going in for my second ultrasound at the end of August and hopefully Peanut #2 will cooperate and we'll get a junk shot! :D

And I'll be able to put a lil pink or blue jelly bean next to your name :)

I think am getting that MaterniT21 test some time in July my dr will let me know so I'll know what am having then YAY!!! It's exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->