January Jelly Beans 2014!

I think that test is able to determine the gender, because some of the fetal blood mingles with the mom's blood. I don't think it can tell me though since I've got twins- I'd be interested to know though...

So much relief!!! Baby measured exactly as my LMP dates me, 8wks 2 days. Doc didn't do an exact HB count but estimated it to be around 180. Picture's not great because he said he would try an abdominal ultrasound and if he wasn't able to get good info he would do transvag (which I've had before and is not bad as some people say). But this was the abdominal one so the pic's not a close up, but he found all the info he needed. So baby is about 16mm and all looks good! Thanks for the prayers and good vibes!

Attachments

• Baby!!!.jpg
    Baby!!!.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
Yay! Good news :) I don't mind the transvaginal since it gets great pics- But my doctor said next time he would do abdominal since they would be that much bigger :)

My happy and healthy peanut at his/her photo shoot! Doc said everything looks really good. 163 bpm for it's heart rate!

Attachments

• WP_20130604_002.jpg
    WP_20130604_002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
Great ultrasound pictures! Glad to see the babies are doing so great!

Congrats with all the scans! I'm glad to see the good news!! :)

I had mine yesterday but I didn't upload a picture. So since I'm seeing all these scans, I'd add mine! LOL This pics from a transvaginal which I didn't mind at all. It may not be the most comfortable thing in the world but it gave me some good shots of my bean!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2194v2.jpg
    IMG_2194v2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10
Sorry ladies but I need to rant! My MIL is driving me INSANE! We only told her I was pregnant yesterday and she's already questioned my choice of prenatal vitamins 3 times and she doesn't even know what brand I'm taking! Feeling so judged :/ She just keeps bringing up this pregnacare brand and no matter how many times I tell her I'm already taking some prenatal vitamins as well as extra folic acid because I'm diabetic she just keeps going on and on! :growlmad:

Sorry for that I've just been stressing and blubbing over it for the past hour and I needed to let it out. So oversensitive right now but it's my first pregnancy so I'm constantly worried I'm doing something wrong and her judging my choice of vitamins isn't helping :cry:

Congratulations on all the ultrasounds ladies! :thumbup:

Congrats with all the scans! I'm glad to see the good news!! :)

I had mine yesterday but I didn't upload a picture. So since I'm seeing all these scans, I'd add mine! LOL This pics from a transvaginal which I didn't mind at all. It may not be the most comfortable thing in the world but it gave me some good shots of my bean!! :)

WOW It looks like a baby!! mine looks like a blur, but I love it just the same! I have had 2 transvag before and didn't think it was bad at all, and was allowed to place the probe myself both times which for me relieves most of the anxiety of it. If I could do my own pap I don't think I'd hate that as much either :haha: Honestly I just have a hard time handling "surprising" movements down there !

Sorry ladies but I need to rant! My MIL is driving me INSANE! We only told her I was pregnant yesterday and she's already questioned my choice of prenatal vitamins 3 times and she doesn't even know what brand I'm taking! Feeling so judged :/ She just keeps bringing up this pregnacare brand and no matter how many times I tell her I'm already taking some prenatal vitamins as well as extra folic acid because I'm diabetic she just keeps going on and on! :growlmad:

Sorry for that I've just been stressing and blubbing over it for the past hour and I needed to let it out. So oversensitive right now but it's my first pregnancy so I'm constantly worried I'm doing something wrong and her judging my choice of vitamins isn't helping :cry:

Congratulations on all the ultrasounds ladies! :thumbup:

Oh wow! Your MIL certainly has some boundary issues, huh? I'm sorry, that must be tough. Would your husband be able to talk to her if she continues this way? I'm fortunate that even though my mil can be invasive, my OH has no problem calling her out on it. It's made for some interesting conversations but always gets the point across and she backs off. If you can't talk to her, I guess you'll have to remind yourself she has good intentions and ,et it go in one ear and right out the other? Sorry, I don't have better advice but I feel your pain and hope it gets better!

WOW It looks like a baby!! mine looks like a blur, but I love it just the same! I have had 2 transvag before and didn't think it was bad at all, and was allowed to place the probe myself both times which for me relieves most of the anxiety of it. If I could do my own pap I don't think I'd hate that as much either :haha: Honestly I just have a hard time handling "surprising" movements down there !

Yeah it wasn't bad at all. And my technician allowed me to put the probe in myself as well. It definitely makes it easier! :) But this one shot does look like a baby! That's why it's my fave. :thumbup: Some of the others look more like blobs but this one is definitely the best view.

And I'm sorry you are having a rough time with your MIL, salamander. :hugs: I hope things get better!! I don't have much advice, but I would just try to not let it bother you! You do what you think is best for you and your baby.

Thanks ladies :) I know she means well, she has 8 kids herself so she has plenty of advice to give it's just a bit much that she keeps going on about the vitamins. I just blew up at my OH because I was so annoyed at her and he really didn't deserve it :blush: I'll try to let it go in one ear and out the other from now on, just feeling very emotional atm so it doesn't take much to tip me over the edge :haha:

Had to call my OB because I fainted and have been dizzy all day. Appointment is at 4pm and I'm starting to get worried :cry:, I have lost 13 pounds now in 5 weeks.. :nope: Not sure what they're going to do, hoping they don't make me go to the hospital for an iv. My nausea is very severe still! Trying to eat but it makes it worse, I threw up yesterday and hadn't even ate anything yet! Hoping everything is okay with our little jelly bean, had an u/s two weeks ago and saw a perfect heartbeat. I haven't had any cramping or bleeding this whole pregnancy, just don't know why I'm losing so much weight..

:hugs: radiance! It's the sickness making you lose weight.

Are getting anything in? Liquids or anything? Your doctor will probably give you and antiemetic, there are anti nausea med too.

hopefully you get some answers tomorrow.

My friend (who is a midwife) said that ms is a good sign as it shows your pregnancy hormones are going strong.

Xxx

Radiance - hope you're okay. Feel better soon and good luck at the appointment :hugs:

Sal - don't you love unsolicited advice, especially when it comes from the MIL? I actually had a pretty good fight with my MIL last month over the same type of thing. :hugs:

Scan ladies - love the pictures!

AFM it's my baby's first birthday tomorrow! :cake: I can't believe she's a year old :shock:

Thanks ladies!! The appointment was absolutely pointless, she didn't even check me or the baby's heartbeat. All that happened was the nurse took my BP which was perfect and my weight, I lost another 2 pounds in a week- which is a total of 13 pounds. The midwife I saw didn't even take in that I am losing 2 pounds a week and I am not throwing up, just having severe nausea. I think if I'm losing that much weight each week (I'm not overweight) and starting to faint they need to do an u/s or some blood work. See my OB in 3 week, hopefully he will be more help!

:hugs: radiance! It's the sickness making you lose weight.

Are getting anything in? Liquids or anything? Your doctor will probably give you and antiemetic, there are anti nausea med too.

hopefully you get some answers tomorrow.

My friend (who is a midwife) said that ms is a good sign as it shows your pregnancy hormones are going strong.

Xxx

I know I'm getting all my water in but I'm not sure about getting all my calories in, I do eat but really healthy food. The main thing I eat is fresh fruit, only thing that doesn't make me sick or gag all day and night.

Radiance I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and the Dr wasn't much help. Hopefully things start to get better soon!

The scans look great girls!

Sal, you've got to love hormones, right? I'm sorry your mil isn't helping much. I hope it gets better soon.

Are any of your so's having 'symptoms'? My husband is complaining about bloating and gas, the other day he was constipated. I told him I only felt a little bad for him. He didn't like that answer. Lol. He has also been a little extra emotional. I find it just a little bit humorous.

Whit sorry but that's hilarious my hubby got nauseas with his coffee before our BFP which later I laughed at ,he didn't appreciate it much and he has the occasional craving wish he got a few more tho just to even out some of my symptoms LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->