January Jelly Beans 2014!

Starr - yes!! I was not expecting that! Just sat there in shock!!

Do I've found that tescos own ginger biscuits are helping with the nausea, but only if I eat them pretty much constantly! Also ordered some sea bands which will hopefully arrive tomorrow, really hoping they help!

I think i'll try the seabands, i've constantly got the shakes too.

Oh and even though mostly I don't feel like it, a banana really helps in the morning. Have to force it down though lol. In fact fruit in general is my BFF despite being allergic to it. A good salad is seriously like eating a good cake used to be lol.

Scan day today, we get to see our little munchkin and hopefully he's burrowed in there!

Feels surreal...

Whit- Mine keeps sticking out his stomach and saying he's getting a bump :shrug: oh and that his nipples were puffy :wacko: WTF? :haha:

Ladies, have you seen this? Truly amazing.

Warning, graphic content relating to birth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ws-newborn-delivered-INSIDE-amniotic-sac.html

Lots of premature babies are delivered like that.

I'm a NICU nurse and have opened several amniotic sacs on the resuscitaire! It's amazing!

Em xxx

:hi:

happy 1st birthday to your little princess Hak xxx

Everyones scans are looking fab :thumbup:

That blood test to determine gender sounds very interesting :shock:

Sorry some are feeling crap :hugs:

Im having a good day today, but not getting my hopes up it'll last :nope: My stomach is fighting food a little less and I dont feel totally out of it as I have been :wacko: Had to make a deal with my GP to stay out of hospital :wacko: but enjoying a less sicky day today lol

Happy Birthday to your little princess!

I hope you feel better soon TTC :hugs:

Happy first birthday to your lo hakunamatata!

Sorry your not so well Radiance, hope you get better advice as care from your ob.

Hugs ttc, I know how you feel I am struggling with bad ms & it's taking its toll. In my first pregnancy i lost almost a stone during first Tri with sickness & it looks like it's heading that way again. Got to keep snacking and drinking whatever you can. X

What is this Game of Thrones? My FB wall went crazy about it too :shrug:

I Haven't watched it yet, my hubby's laptop went on the fritz last night so I have to fix it today. I heard it was pretty startling Though. My husband has been emotional too. He had to trap a kitten at work, and it was shaking so bad in the trap he felt so bad so he let it go and didn't tell anybody LOL

My OH woke this morning and was sick :shock: Maybe thats why I feel a little better today its pushed to him lol

Random question. Does anybody else find the 8-9 week fruit ticker odd? I feel like a "large raspberry"- which is what the source site says- is bigger than a green olive. Stupid now that I know my baby is 16mm, I shouldn't be so concerned about the fruit but still! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->