January Jelly Beans 2014!

I didn't have too many symptoms with my son either. My gums became very sensitive and even just brushing my teeth caused them to bleed. That started very early on for me (not this time). And then smells really got to me with him as well. I never threw up but bad smells always made me gag. I haven't had that this time either. I know each pregnancy is different but honestly I'd like to have some consistent symptoms this time around. It'd just make me feel better! :)

my first was the same too! I was never sick but god did i feel it, especially with smells! The school dinners at work would make me gag! Sometimes i wish i was sick, then i may have felt better!lol
This early on last time im sure i had alot more camping, twinging,pulling etc...i must read my old preg journal...but then no two are the same, be interesting though xx
!

I was paranoid about the intensness of my symptoms this time but they seem to have settled down! Though I did karate tonight and it really took it out of me and I felt so tired and unfit :argh: Was hard going tonight! Though might be from lack of food energy, Im eating much less, but more often to keep the sickness at bay :dohh:

When its not your first you have a pregnancy to compare it too, and as you say no 2 are the same so its so much easier to be worried about a lack of, or increase in symptoms :wacko:

Im still very symptomless..... If you ladies weren't having any symptoms would you test again? :shrug: Last time i took a test was sunday and it was a beaut! :thumbup: xx

I keep testing anyway. :blush: But I don't think you have to, or that you need to be worried. From what I've read, lots of people don't get many/any symptoms until 6+ weeks, and a few have pretty much none the whole time. Enjoy it while it lasts! :D

I was paranoid about the intensness of my symptoms this time but they seem to have settled down! Though I did karate tonight and it really took it out of me and I felt so tired and unfit :argh: Was hard going tonight! Though might be from lack of food energy, Im eating much less, but more often to keep the sickness at bay :dohh:

When its not your first you have a pregnancy to compare it too, and as you say no 2 are the same so its so much easier to be worried about a lack of, or increase in symptoms :wacko:

You do karate! That's awesome. I try to work out several days a week. Usually an aerobics DVD or I go for a walk.

Looks like I'm way late - but can I join? My EDD is Jan. 17! :flower:

Wee diaper laundry at one thirty am hahaha. Fell asleep earlier and I am completely out. Oops.

So the doc called and said my levels were "low" (81) and to do the u/s asap. So I have it booked for the 24th. But I was "low" with my son as well the first count. Just makes me nervous that I had bright red bleeding today. But I went to Costco and whwn I came home I rushed to put everyrhing away and maybe I strained myself too hard. So tomorrow will be a day or rest and relaxation... as much as I can with a toddler anyways ;)

How is everyone today? I'm so tired. hoping my little monster will go for a nap soon (he was awake a while in the night).

Yesterday I got one of them gliding nursing chairs off a Facebook selling site for £25 I thought it would also come in handy when Alex wakes in the night too :)

I've been feeling okay. Tired more then usual and i seem to have alot of lower back pain. I truthfully think thats from sleeping wrong though. Im one to always sleep on my stomach but due to the breast tenderness its really uncomfortable now.

I made and appt with an OB. I go in for my intitial appt May 20th. Im really hoping they do an ultrasound so I can know everything is going okay. No signs that anything is wrong but Id really love to hear a heartbeat!

So the doc called and said my levels were "low" (81) and to do the u/s asap. So I have it booked for the 24th. But I was "low" with my son as well the first count. Just makes me nervous that I had bright red bleeding today. But I went to Costco and whwn I came home I rushed to put everyrhing away and maybe I strained myself too hard. So tomorrow will be a day or rest and relaxation... as much as I can with a toddler anyways ;)

Fingers crossed that everything's fine!

How is everyone today? I'm so tired. hoping my little monster will go for a nap soon (he was awake a while in the night).

Same as before--tired, queasy on and off, mildly crampy. Have a loooong day ahead of me (special work event on top of the usual work stuff), so wish me luck getting through it without a nap! LOL. Happy to be heading into the fifth week, and happy that my FRER this morning showed a continuing progression. Helps ease the worries. :)

Wee diaper laundry at one thirty am hahaha. Fell asleep earlier and I am completely out. Oops.

Hope everything is ok :hugs:

Yesterday I got one of them gliding nursing chairs off a Facebook selling site for £25 I thought it would also come in handy when Alex wakes in the night too :)

I love glider chairs!

I've been feeling okay. Tired more then usual and i seem to have alot of lower back pain. I truthfully think thats from sleeping wrong though. Im one to always sleep on my stomach but due to the breast tenderness its really uncomfortable now.

I made and appt with an OB. I go in for my intitial appt May 20th. Im really hoping they do an ultrasound so I can know everything is going okay. No signs that anything is wrong but Id really love to hear a heartbeat!

Good luck at your appointment! Won't be much longer!

Fingers crossed that everything's fine!

Same as before--tired, queasy on and off, mildly crampy. Have a loooong day ahead of me (special work event on top of the usual work stuff), so wish me luck getting through it without a nap! LOL. Happy to be heading into the fifth week, and happy that my FRER this morning showed a continuing progression. Helps ease the worries. :)

Hope work goes well!

Hi everyone! i missed a couple days and had a lot of catching up to do! My LO was sick with a stomach bug yesterday so it was a LONG day. He seems to be on the mend today though, poor little guy.

I've been having some nausea and am very tired. My first scan is booked for June 24th....seems so far away!!

Hope you are all feeling well :flower:

Hi everyone! i missed a couple days and had a lot of catching up to do! My LO was sick with a stomach bug yesterday so it was a LONG day. He seems to be on the mend today though, poor little guy.

I've been having some nausea and am very tired. My first scan is booked for June 24th....seems so far away!!

Hope you are all feeling well :flower:

Aw poor kiddo, how old is he?

I woke up with a little bit of nausea but had some cereal and it helped settle my stomach.

He's 15 months. First time he'd ever thrown up (beside spit up as a baby of course) :(
I've been eating a lot of cereal and toast the last few days. It's very helpful!

Poor little guy! My lo got a stomach bug over christmas this past year (He was about 20 months then) and it was the first time he had thrown up too. :( It was so hard to see him that way so I know how you feel! :hugs:

I'm feeling pretty good today. I've had some minor cramping this morning though which worries me but I'm trying to keep positive! :)

You do karate! That's awesome. I try to work out several days a week. Usually an aerobics DVD or I go for a walk.

Yes 2-3 times a week :thumbup: I have a grading in a few weeks then my instructor is putting restrctions in place, and I'll not be allowed to grade again until March! I'll still be able to keep up the basic training though so hopefully wont lose any fitness, but heck it was hard going last night and it wasnt anything unusually taxing :wacko: :sleep: lol

Looks like I'm way late - but can I join? My EDD is Jan. 17! :flower:

Hiya hun, huge congratulations :winkwink: :flower:

I hope your levels start to rise hun. Will they repeat the bloods before the u/s? :hugs:

Im ok thanks, you? Did your monster go for a nap? Mine slept early today which was nice he got to spend the afternoon with OH, normally George sleeps the whole afternoon away! I may get a nursing chair this time too though at night I used to feed in my bed my HV said co-sleeping was ok when done properly and safely :thumbup: Will you be BFing?

Has anyone else given feeding any thoughts?

Hope your little boy is feeling better quickly Megan xxxxx

With my daughter I had issues BF right from the get go and no matter what I did I couldn't produce enough breastmilk so I combination fed with a tube while she breastfed.
This time around I'm really hoping to BF exclusively. I was so upset last time because I couldn't and I'd like to fully BF one of my children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->