January Jelly Beans 2014!

I can't exercise either- the nausea is gone (frickin' yay) but I'm still exhausted. I can't stand for too long. My ass is starting to widen lol

I've also had lots of vivid dreams. I had one about my ex last night too. Was weird, someone erased my memory of both my dh and my ex, but for some reason, the ex didn't completely leave my mind.

Congrats on all the good scans and other great news! Love hearing it!

I had my reassurance scan today! Healthy baby measuring a bit behind but they reckon it'll catch up by my 12 week scan. Lovely strong heartbeat. Such a relief!

Xxx

I don't think Horseypants let us know on here, but she did on fb. She is out, no embryo at her scan. Just wanted to let you all know.

Thinking of pinkmummyof3 and Horseypants :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lovely news on the scans :)

Ive been having very strange vivid dreams about my ex and not so nice ones :/ that relationship ended violently so not enjoying them at the moment. Im hoping for some sexy dreams like some of you are having ;) would be a hell of a lot nicer than the ones im having lol

I had my scan appointment through today for 12 wk scan :happydance::happydance::happydance: booked in for 27th June at 9.20 nice and early so not waiting around :) Im excited but very nervous just hope everything is ok xx

Melann did see the beband at target it's coming home with me LOL you should try the rubber thing it works:) I too try to eat healthy but like you nausea eases when I eat carbs which is not good bc my sugar spikes :( wish that pregnancy was a free for all and then we could bounce back after the birth

Hey guys, the bands you are talking about, what exactly are they for? Just to help hold bump up?

Whit they help you hold your pants up I had to start unbuttoning my pants so right now I have a rubber band but the band is great

Agreed. I use the hair band most days, but you have to have a long enough shirt to cover it up! The BeBand makes it look like you're wearing a long tank top (they come in black, white, and tan) and is made of spandex. It keeps your pants up and hides the fact that they're wide open! :haha:

Hey ladies!!! How is everybody doing?! I hope all is well!!! I haven't been posting much as I have been so ill lately and by the time I get home from work all I want to do is rest!!!

Tomorrow is my first ultra sound and I am praying I am able to hear the heart beat. I will be 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant (ticker is off a bit) can't wait to see my little bean!! :winkwink:

Hey everyone! :) I hope everyone is doing well. I had my second OB appointment today and everything is looking good. :thumbup: My doctor officially changed my due date to January 13 based of my u/s instead of the 6th from my LMP. She said that unless it looks like I'm further along at my 19/20 week scan, we'll stick with that. And since I am earlier than originally thought she did a u/s to check for the heartbeat instead of using the doppler since I'm a little early for that. So I got to see my little bean today!! :happydance: I didn't get any pics since the equipment wasn't the greatest but I could easily see the heartbeat on the screen. So I was very happy after my appointment. :) I don't go back again for a little over 4 weeks as my docs going on vacation.

Other than that I still don't really have any symptoms which I guess I should be grateful for. :) Though I do get some occasionally cramping now and then. But besides that, I have this cold that is driving me nuts. My throat is so very sore; I'm sucking on cough drops all day. And my nose is all runny. Yuck!! And now I seem to be getting a cough. This is so not fun! I'm hoping I can get some sleep tonight since I seem to be coughing so frequently now. :( I know there are some meds I can take while pregnant but I don't have anything at home. I may have to break down and get something if this keeps up. I HATE being sick. And while I haven't had any morning sickness, my gag reflex is on overdrive so I almost ended up getting sick this morning when I was coughing due to drainage down my throat. Sorry if TMI!! I just can't wait for this to pass.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hi everyone! Kudos to all of you with the great appointments and scans! I got back from mine about an hour ago. Our bean is still doing great and measuring 3 days ahead!

My biggest worry right now is not getting into an OB after we move back to the states in time for the NT scan. I'm going to try to research doctors from here. We fly out next Thursday!

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb350/TriniChutney/IVF/2013-06-13124040_zpsd84723cc.jpg​

Exciting Heather, let us know how it goes.

Lor love the u/s pic. Have a safe flight.

Jess you're all set! :thumbup:

I have a belly band for my jeans but didn't like it only because I could see the button of the jeans through the band and even the shirt over it, even though the shirt wasn't tight so it kind of looked lumpy. But it's good to have as backup. I bought jeans last time from Motherhood Maternity and they're so comfy.

Ttc cute pic congrats :)

Woke up so nauseas lost threw up this morning :( hope it passes soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"