January Jelly Beans 2014!

Makes sense Lucy :) I'll be a SAHM so it won't be an issue for us <3 And will save us a lot of $$ on diapers in the long run! :)

Marks wife that was the main reason I wanted to do cloth it does save money but we talked about it nd decided that it ould be a hassle so disposible it is :) lucky that you get to be a SAHM.

Anyone ever had a vivid dream when they've felt a really strong emotion? Had a dream last night my OH went out to a party with 2 friends, one of which i can't stand, when we were meant to be doing something. I woke up so fuming :haha: Just saw the friend I hate on facebook and got really angry again. :blush:

Lol I just keep having sex dreams, like every single night. Me and OH DTD for the first time last night since we found out I'm pregnant and I thought that would stop the dirty dreams but oh no, last nights was even more vivid :blush:

LOL speaking of that actually... I orgasmed yesterday (tmi sorry haha) but I got a cramp in my stomach for a couple of seconds afterwards. From googling I learnt it was the uterus contracting and it's because it's stretched already that it hurts. All seems normal but wondering if anyone else has experienced it?

Salamander :hugs: I have had dreams like that one of my hubs friends likes to come over everyday since I work afternoons even the day I had that bleed he was here :( I was so angry I dreamed about it even had it out with the hubs but for some reason he hasn't come around these last few days :shrug: which m not upset about but I know he'll come when I least expect it

And yes on the sex dreams too LOL we had been trying to wait until my apt next week but we couldn't so DTD last night and dreamed about too LOL I told hubby this morning and he just smiled and said I should of woken him up but am to chicken to do it to often :shrug:

LOL speaking of that actually... I orgasmed yesterday (tmi sorry haha) but I got a cramp in my stomach for a couple of seconds afterwards. From googling I learnt it was the uterus contracting and it's because it's stretched already that it hurts. All seems normal but wondering if anyone else has experienced it?

Yeah I cramp a bit after orgasming, completely normal :)

Do any of you ladies feel like you insides are being pushed up like where breast bone is? I have this weird sensation there this morning

Hakuna I had a dream about my ex a few weeks back let's just say it was vivid

Salamander I wonder if it might be gas ? Lol

Lindsay LOL

I haven't had any vivid dreams that I can remember anyway. I rarely ever remember my dreams. hakunamatata, I once had a really racy dream about one of my exes... :dohh: It woke me up and my hubby asked what was wrong... I was SOOOOOOOOOOO embarassed I couldn't tell him!

My hubby and I haven't dtd since we got my BFP...I'm too scared too! I know when I was pg with my son, I bled a little a few of the times we did. So I'm worried I will again...and then that will probably worry me more! :dohh: Even though I know it can happen, I'm sure it'll freak me out. But my hubby said we have "date" on Friday....so I guess we'll find out how I feel for sure! LOL

I had a tiny speck of blood one of the first times we DTD after the BFP. I panicked, but haven't had any issues since then. We've dtd a few times now. (TMI) I prefer to be on top because I feel more in control of the "roughness."
I have had vivid dreams EVERY night since just before my BFP. Only a couple sexual, others just REALLY random and bizarre and about people that I haven't seen/thought about in years.
In other news, I'm only 9.5 weeks and I had to break out the Bella Band this morning. I can't button my jeans :(. I know it's most likely just bloating this early, but these are low rise jeans and there was JUST NO WAY they were buttoning this morning. I am fully aware than I will be gaining weight, just seems like this must just be fat though :(

I bought some baby clothes and accessories when I was pregnant last time, too excited to wait. Let myself pick up a few things just as a hopeful gesture (and because I saw something super cute and gender neutral) this time but mostly waiting until the second trimester when we'll be a lot less nervous.

Dreams--yes! Not every night, but at least a couple times a week since getting pregnant I have more vivid than usual dreams, either more emotional or I can remember a lot more detail when I wake up than usual. Not usually sexy, but I did have one of those last night... Funny thing was when I woke up I wasn't in the mood at all, heh. Between the fatigue and the nausea I haven't felt up for DTD, and nervousness about causing a bleed just makes it less appealing. Maybe, again, in the second trimester! :)

Melann--I'm going to be using my Bella Band soon. So bloated. I feel like I already look five months pregnant! :blush: I've heard people talk about the bloat going down before the real baby bump develops, hope this is the case for me.

Just had my 1st ultrasound! Baby moved its little head and saw the heartbeat 176/bpm. So exciting. I can't stop smiling.

Ameli congrats !!!

I'm in search of the Bella Band now I wear maternity on and off but this morning I had to use a rubber and on one of my fav jeans nothing in my closet fits not even the big jeans

Congrats on the ultrasound! I see my babies again on the 26th- seems like an eternity!

Mine is the cheaper BeBand from Target
I could actually button my pants when I went to the restroom just now, so apparently the bloat changes throughout the day as this morning there was no hope, but now that I'm sitting back at my desk I unbuttoned them again as it's just uncomfortable!!
I try to eat healthy, but when I get nauseous carbs are the only thing that sound palatable, so I try to eat something healthy before that happens. Walks are nice, but anything more vigorous and I get gaggy. I really do want to be a fit healthy momma, but right now I just want to get a bag of cheetos and go to bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->