January Jelly Beans 2014!

Exciting Heather, let us know how it goes.

Lor love the u/s pic. Have a safe flight.

Jess you're all set! :thumbup:

I have a belly band for my jeans but didn't like it only because I could see the button of the jeans through the band and even the shirt over it, even though the shirt wasn't tight so it kind of looked lumpy. But it's good to have as backup. I bought jeans last time from Motherhood Maternity and they're so comfy.

Thanks, hakunamatata! :)

I have 2 bellabands from my previous pregnancy and used them quite a bit. They were comfy and worked well for me. I'm actually thinking about getting them out again soon. My pants aren't tight at all...as I can still buttom them with no issues but sometimes they just feel tight or feels like they are putting pressure on my tummy and if I unbutton them it just makes me feel better!! :thumbup: I have a pair of jeans that I got from Motherhood as well...but they just never fit me right. I was constantly pulling them up as they were always falling down. I couldn't go any smaller either. It was weird b/c I have two other pants (one khaki and one black) in the same size that I didn't have that issue with. :shrug: It was always just the jeans. I still wore them as they were the most comfy thing I had but I was annoyed at having to keep pulling them up!

Sorry you were sick, Lucy!! :hugs: I hope that dreaded m/s and nausea eases up for you soon.

Ive been wearing my maternity skirts fot the past week. The added pressure from my jesnd is so uncomfortable. I have a belly band but its for support. My first two pregnancies killed my ab muscles so it was amazing. Haven't busted it out yet for this one but I dont think itll be long. 7 weeks today.. still two weeks til my first appt. The wait id killing me but I know the drill...

Congrats on the great scans!

So, I have my first particularly embarrassing pregnancy story... I'm away on a business trip, only have the one pair of pants because it's just two days, I could rewear them no problem. Today (first day), I'm walking from a meeting back to my hotel, and I sneeze. And I feel a little something come out down below. :blush: I didn't even need to pee that badly, just had a little more than an hour before! It's the first time that's happened, so I wasn't prepared. I'm sitting in the hotel room right now with my pants drying on the air conditioner, because even though not *that* much came out, I could still smell it, so I had to wash the spot. (I have another meeting tomorrow.) I just hope they're dry before I need to go out to grab dinner!

This is the first time I've wet myself since I was a kid. Having kids makes us regress back to childhood? ;)

Tell me your most embarrassing pregnancy stories so far, to make me feel better! :)

Ok, Sorsha, I wasn't going to tell anyone this but just to make you feel better ..

A few nights ago, I was hanging at home with my fiance and my best friend. I wasn't feeling too good so I was drinking some ginger ale. My best friend thought maybe if I burped, I'd feel better. So I said to myself 'Self, this could be a good idea!'. As you can imagine, it was not.

I was in this horrible limbo of gagging, laughing, puking - over and over again. Seemed like it lasted 10 minutes .. it was like a scene out of the exorcist, I swear. I was covered. Luckily, my best friend and fiance both thought this was more hilarious than disgusting so they helped me change and get cleaned up. I thought it was bad hearing stories of sneezing and peeing but .. I tried to burp and nearly needed a young priest and an old priest!

I don't think Horseypants let us know on here, but she did on fb. She is out, no embryo at her scan. Just wanted to let you all know.

She is back in the game they triple checked and found baby measuring perfectly :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

Yay for horsey!

Sorcha, no embarrassing stories for me yet but I've nearly peed myself a few times so it's only a matter of time :blush:

Hi ladies :) unbelievable right? :). Missed you all. If you want, someone could invite me back to the fb thread.

I can do that, I'm on now. Remind me of your last name.
Pm me if you would rather.

OMGosh Horsey, SO thrilled for you! That is crazy that they scared you like that and missed the baby! I guess it pays to triple check!!! <3

WhitheartsQ- Are already in the FB group?? I haven't been on here much lately :)

Yeah, I am. :) Its lots of fun! You should stop in again some time and check it out.

I had my first ultra sound today! It was so awesome to see even though there really wasn't much to see!! We did get to see the heart beat which was amazing!!! We get to go back next week for another ultra sound and if all is well we will be released to our regular ob/gyn! :flower:

Heather, pm me your FB info.

Hooray horseypants, I'm so excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->